What is Veeky Forums's stance on male succubi? Is it OK? Should it be defined differently...

What is Veeky Forums's stance on male succubi? Is it OK? Should it be defined differently? How would you use one in a campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/76720/
exhentai.org/g/1009829/5eed7bd720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incubus and trap succubi seems like fun.
Id allow it

The term is incubus

Banned, incubi only.

I'm cool with them. Personally I'd use them to pull a lolyou'regay on one of my players.

What if the incubus mainly seduces men? Wouldn't that make it a succubus?

The target is not the defining factor, the sex/gender of the demon is.

Factually incorrect

>What if the incubus mainly seduces men?
Gay incubus.

> "Incubus" derived from Latin verb "to lie upon"
> "Succubus" comes from "to lie underneath"

It checks out.

Get hit by a truck, OP.

>The target is not the defining factor
Umm, but isn't it?

>the sex/gender of the demon is
Pretty sure Incubus/Succubus is the same creature. It is a Succ when it is collecting semen, and an Inc when it is then using that semen to impreg a woman.

Obligatory.
Did you just assume the gender of a demon?

>Succ/Incc are demons
WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY DEVILS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It depends on the setting

In 3.5 they were demons

>What if the incubus mainly seduces men?
Then it's a faggot.

>differentiating between devils and demons
I never liked that about D&D's cosmology.

>Pounding succubutt in missionary position while holding hands.
>Roll her over so she's straddling me in cowgirl
>Suddenly she has a dick and no tits
>mfw

The distinctions between demon and devil have always seemed kind of forced.

Like, there are devious, tricksy demons that make deals, like glabrezu and succubi. And there are devils that just like to tear shit up, like barbazu and ghargatulas. Succubi and quasits are just palette swapped brachinas and imps, and vice versa.

It's part of the underlying fetish of categorizing everything based on its alignment. Works if you are one of those guys with serious OCD who likes everything in boxes.

So sayeth the rules lawyers. OP is good to go

This is now a Devils & Demons thread

Have you ever successfully tricked your players with a devils deal?

I like playing D&D but the overly detailed explanations and excessive categorizations always bugged me. There's no mystery left, no blanks left to fill in with my own stuff. I have to wipe the slate clean if I want any sort of mystery or mysticism in a setting, otherwise it's just modifications to shit that was entirely too detailed to begin with.

That guy falls for the succubus. Every time. EVERY, FUCKING, TIME. Seriously, if you need to kill off That Guy's PC, set them up against a powerful succ. It doesn't matter how obvious it is. They WILL fall for it.

Same here. Why use the Forgotten Realms when you can create your own story in your own world? A lot of weird fantasy does a good job at keeping things mysterious and interesting thankfully.

> Party leader plays paladin of a pagan nature goddess
> Becomes intrigued by the imperial cult which venerates an allfather-type figure
> "The Highfather welcomes all who wish to convert, for his portfolio includes [your goddess], too!"
> Signs himself over, starts praising the Highfather
> Encounters imperial priests who are planning to kill all nonhumans in a bloody genocide
> Paladin: "This is blasphemy! Is the Highfather not the god of all? The one true god?"
> Priest: "Praise Zarus, motherfucker."
> Paladin switches to venerating an elven god of chaos and bloodshed
> Becomes three steps short of a Khaine worshiper from Warhammer
> Everything collapses for him, and he becomes ever more bloodthirsty and alienated from his comrades
> After one particularly bad evening, he awakens in a black void
> "Such a sad fate for such a faithful man."
> "I hope you enjoyed killing my priests. I work in mysterious ways, and they'll be puzzling out that one for an eternity... figuring out exactly how the deaths of their brothers advances my Grand Design. And yes, they did. But your work is not yet done."
> "Remember, knight, you signed yourself over to me. And I still have uses for you."

No, then they are just homosexual.

People like OP, assholes who cut you off on the road, motorcycle riders, and etc are faggots.

I never thought about using the Outsider in a game. Now you've given me ideas.

I'm sorry creatures of pure malicious evil do not conform to your Abrahamic standards of proper sexual conduct.

Welcome to demons user. Enjoy the ride.

>My name is Succ
Is this for real or did I stumble upon a meme translation?

Everything japan has contributed to the fantasy genre is shit.

Sauce pls

>How would you use one in a campaign?
as a cum dumpster.

Why would they even be separate things from succubus when every succubus is a shape shifter?

If even fucking Google can find it. so can you

The correct term is incu
Nevermind, done in one.

So, wait. Does that mean a female demon with a strapon or similar could be an incubus?

If you want to be autistic about it, yes.

>If you want to be autistic about it

I do.

Technically, she could just be riding a dude cowgirl style and she's an incubus if you wanna get REALLY autistic about it.

>if you wanna get REALLY autistic about it.

I do.

So, this means that a demon can change between incubus and succubus in the middle of sex just by changing positions. Neat.

KILL ALL DEMONS!

It doesn't even have to invole sex. They just need to be laying above or below something. If one were to grab a pillow in their sleep and toss and turn with it, they'd change as well.

Actually yes. Since they are both one in the same, the two terms distinguish if it is on top or the bottom.

Do your research.

but the Succubus isn't even real. What's That Guy even going to do, ask you to detail how he had some great sex? Just play a song by The Doors
>IMA BACK DOOR MAAAN

nhentai.net/g/76720/

Once, as a player, I cut a deal with a pit fiend solely because I was completely confident I could outsmart my GM. That was probably the worst metagaming I ever did.

Of course, I was really getting the high ground by making the deal, because he'd already possessed me, and I got my body back as part of the deal.
And that GM is a "let's make an awesome story/GM should side with the players" kind of GM, so when I revealed my plan to get the upper hand, he helped me out.

Got free fireballs out of the deal too. It was dope.

>>Suddenly she has a dick and no tits
>>mfw

Fuck this is so sexy

I this Katou Jun or Po-Ju? I always mix up the two.

>What is Veeky Forums's stance on male succubi?
YOOOOOOOOO

Katou Jun. Sequel to Giniro Nexus when?
What happens if you fuck them while you're both standing. There's no top or bottom there. True form maybe?

And then player say "HELL YE!" and you fell stupid

>Avatar Transform Ch.12 when?
asking the real question

>Succubus
>from succubare (“to lie under”), from sub- (“under”) + cubare (“to lie down”)
>Incubus
>from incubāre (“to lie upon, to hatch”), from in- (“on”) + cubāre (“to lie”)

Incubus comes from the same root as "incubate", like when you lie on an egg, see? If they're on top they're an incubus, if they're on the bottom they're a succubus.

Or, at least, there's enough justification to spin it that way if you want to. Etymology isn't everything, but if you wanted to claim traditional mythology was everything then you'd have to admit succubi are genderless and just make themselves look female, so it's not everything either.

>Etymology isn't everything
Indeed. Especially since succubi used to steal semen from sleeping men in old mythos, meaning they had to lay on top of their victims.

I can just imagine a guy who sleeps on his stomach and a succubus trying to wriggle underneath him without waking him up in order to steal his semen

So, among demons, succubus is slang for people that take they job way too seriously, and incubus is slang for lazy cunt?

>not playing Light My Fire

Rhyming Fire with Fire is the most Abyssal shit though.

>tfw you've read Shishunki na Adam

Didn't they create some sort of waking dream state where they'd trick the guy into fucking them and it felt like a dream afterwards? I mean, that's supposed to be the whole origin of the myth, isn't it, just erotic dreams? Which could involve any position, and probably old-timey guys wouldn't admit to any such dream where they weren't on top.

And incubi were women going "oohh no I got pregnant somehow despite having noooooo sex whaaat it must be those gosh darn incubuses"

IIRC the oldest myths both terms referred to sex demons it was just that succubi were seducers while incubi were more forceful/rapey.
Later then there was this whole weird christian thing where because the devil couldn't create only corrupt he'd take on female form (succubus) to gather male seed then after corrupting it take on male form (incubus) so that he could put it into a mortal woman in order to make demon babies.

Women get wet dreams too.
Claiming to be pregnant with demonic spawn is probably a very bad idea if you value your life.

>Sequel to Giniro Nexus when?
It's a perfectly self-contained story, the twist only really works as a one-of, sequel would ruin it.

incubus*

ALL SUCCUBI ARE MALE

SUCCUBUS END IN -US

IT'S A MALE NOUN

AND IT DESCRIBES MALE DEMONS DISGUISED AS WOMEN

LEARN YOUR FUCKING FOLKLORE

Maybe you should post acssholebusifter reading the thread.

I just want the protag of it to track down the silver before him, no need to rotate it every time.

I like succubi and incubi. Not because of magical realm reasons per se, but because I believe they perfectly describe what evil is and why it keeps popping up, why people never learn.

Succubi are all about fornication. Despite society trying to tell us otherwise, all of us know that at the core there's something pretty wrong with fornication (unless you're addicted to the kool-aid and think the institution of marriage is oppressive or whatever), but it's just so damn fun. When you're doing it, you can't really be assed to think about the societal implications of your actions or even the risk of disease and impregnation, it's just really fun.

This can be expressed in many other forms, of course (wealth, power, beauty etc.) but I think that to modern man, the temptation of sex is the most understandable and speaks to the imagination the most.

sauce

Um, user

i like where this is going

exhentai.org/g/1009829/5eed7bd720/

now please one that wont require login

incubus*
stay mad retard

>forgot_how_to_latin.png

Why is /ss/ so great?

Maybe that's just me but because it brings back fond memories

Learn to pass the fjords

Please tell me they're just pleasant memories of being coddled in general and not memories of being raped as a child

what's wrong, user?

didn't lose your virginity at 12?

Silly user. Girls can't rape.

>Fate/Stay Night Homebrew Pathfinder Campaign
>11 players and a GM playing Berserker/Assassin teams
>Be Caster, Be Faust
>Pick an Advodaza to function as Mephistopheles
>DM decides that because of the lore, Saber gets ASSLOADS of Spell Resistance to the point where Caster would be moot versus them
>Well Fuck
>Ally with Team Saber out of survival
>After studying what Advodazas can do, find out they can give spell per day to people in exchange for being "Marked", which while gave the person power also allowed the Advodaza to effectively kill them
>If it's willingly accepted, Spell Resistance is lowered and wouldn't come into play
>Keiaku intensifies
>Sphere-Casting only, so Vancian spells like Greater Invisibility 1/day were vital resources
>Hey Saber, if you accept this rune you can turn Invis once a day
>It fucking worked

Shame the game died due to the DM being unable to handle it

I get what you're saying, and I guess I agree for the most part, but I don't see how there's something wrong with sex at the core.

Nah, no rape. Not even statutory. By couple days. The lady was careful about that, so she actually waited - well over a year. There was a lot of teasing and tension though. Fun times. My parents were not a nice people, so I actually enjoyed it for the niceness I was totally not used to more so than for the lewdness.

but that logic, all sailors are women.

>necroing your shitty thread

The fuck is wrong with you, you retard.

>implying
I'm not really sure why i thought it would be a good idea to reply though.

Go on...

Well yeah. There's no male sailors, just Tuxedo Mask

I guess it is ok as long as female Incubi are ok also.

But, how does it work, do succubi, male or female, prey on male humans while incubi, male or female, prey on female humans?
I guess female incubi could prey on lesbian women.

Fuck it, do whatever, it's all made up anyway. If really need to know ask /x/

sauce plz
muh dik needs it

Not that user, but he isn't. He's saying that as a species we instinctively believe that there's something wrong with fornication at it's core. Not all sex is fornication.

>A woman teasing user for years was kinder to him than his parents
That's fucked up man. Was she a devil, though?

ugh. Its latin. Succubus and Incubus means One who Lies below and One who lies atop. If its trying to get you to have sex with it, its a succubus. If its trying to have sex with you its and incubus. It doesn't matter what dangly bits it has.

>
I don't have the sauce but I know the artist, it's Katou Jun, same one that did "Inferior Male". Sense a patern?

Just google it, you will probably find other works that may also interest you.

It's made up shit, and it is going to be used in a made up story in a made up setting.
Latin be danmed, it can not keep us from using huge brutal rapist female demons or seductive trap demons in our games.

Poju tends to have giant wangs and much more boyish characters.Jun tends to go for more girly looking characters which ends up making his stuff much prettier and more soft/fun stuff

Ive been asking fthat for years.Id commission it myself if I could find a price and set up a dialogue

> female incubus
I'd be into it.

I actually like that weird disparity between the two dependent on sexual position/approach. Makes the succubus/incubus far more interesting now than just slutty humans with horns.

>Paladin's guide to defeating a Succubus

>If you happen to have a chance encounter with a Succubus, which most young virile men of the academy do at least once, do not fret. Instead, while preforming coitus, flip the foul demon into the Cardinal's patented cowgirl position. *See diagram 24.B.*
>By technicality of the demon's own foul laws, a Succubus can NOT steal a soul of a mortal while on riding on top of said mortal's "Sin Stick." As decalred by Satan's High Court in the famous case of Incubus Guild vs Lillith.
>Enjoy your Succubus as long as you can maintain a disadvantage of vertical-ness.

And remember recruits, one time can be forgiven, but marrying her is a sin!