pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uxx5vkTch0
youtube.com/watch?v=t0URLGsf1e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jumper, have you ever been a Mad Scientist?

Fucks given level: ZERO

>I... Can you give me a source for that?
Skulduggery changed to necromancy after his family died, he then returned to Elemental later. His "focus" is still going strong even after he has gone back so this could be an example of someone completely ignoring the one magic thing all together.

He also states outright at one point that while rare it is possible to change your discipline post surge.

Konosuba Jump when?

Have you ever been a sane scientist? It's not nearly as fun.

I just ended my third jump. Tried to reverse-engineer pokemon potions and such. Didn't go well. I'm not a genius scientist, and the experts I brought in thought it was a hoax.

>Konosuba
An anime SOL jump would be better because we could pick the specific one we want to go to
>tfw there'll never be a YRYR jump.

There already is a SoL jump.
It's just not the same.

That's literally what Dual Disciplines is based on. I'm pretty sure the explanation was that some people can potentially use two types of magic, not that anyone can switch.

A generic anime SOL Jump? Would there even be enough content to differentiate it from the current SOL Jump?

Fuck that, I want a Konosuba jump too. That show's fucking great.

Oh boy here we go

Origin: BOW

+1000 start
- 300 Mutational Mastery
- 100 Natural Proficiency
Free Powerfully Scary
- 200 Key Genes
- 200 Virologist
- 100 T-Virus Sample
- 100 Form, Then Function

T-virus purchased, improved
-100 Denial of Retrieval
-100 Claws and Jaws
-200 Amplification
-200 Speed Boy
-300 Cross-Species
-100 Themed Grouping (Tentacles)

Well, maybe I'll cause the end of the world. Might be fun.

With that, I need a new Jump 4.

I skimmed last thread and it said Red was banned again, true story?

I've started working on a new jump.

How big of a boost is being undead to your Necromancy?

True story. Shitpost kun decided to abuse his janny priveleges again.
Someone really should go and complain on the Veeky Forums IRC even if it won't do any good.

Monsters Inc.

Then from now until Red's return I shall no longer be Anonymous, I shall be Red Supporter #69!!!

>Stands on table waving red flag, blasting "Hymn of the USSR" - Red Army Choir.

By silencing our jump maker you only make her more powerful! SUCK IT TIMMY!!!

That is how you make a trip user.

Pumpkin Reports. It's a like the lovechild of Invader Zim and Jimmy Neutron.

I have a feeling if I go to that jump, it'll end up "No, jumper, YOU are the monster!"

1 - Prototype
2 - PMD
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Monsters Inc.
5 - Warframe
6 - Hive Queen (is this a good read? Was thinking of binging it in archives)
7 - Hellsing
8 - Geneforge

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Forgot my roll.

Hey Digger, if you're still here:

Well the girl is cute. Does she have powers or is it kids being kids?

I love it already.

Sounds like my kindof setting. I look forward to hearing more about it!

There is no other type of scientist to be! Anyone who tells you differently is a liar.

Agreed that Anime SoL would be neat but fuck that I want to walk the path of explosions with the Crimson Demons I would like someone to take the helm of this proposed Konosuba Jump before I try to fuck it up!

I remember that exact thing. It was fucked up. Red was giving us an update on Marvel Cinematic Universe Jump Part 2 and then it all got shut down by those shitposter(s)!

You know what? Sure let's support Red!

>for ages 6 to 10

Is it as bad as most current kids shows? Because relating it to Invader Zim sets the expectations kind of high for me.

Speaking of if I were to, just throwing the idea out there not claiming anything, in the process of rolling together a Genius the Transgression Jump who would be interested?

It is a modern kids cartoon, what do you think?

And here we see why namefags are a bad idea.
Fucking fanboys.

Because why the hell not. Count me in. Might get MC2 out faster.

...Or it could send the shitposter berserk. Actually, i'm okay with that.

Girl Genius already exists, but that doesn't mean Genius the Transgression shouldn't.
Might be cool to shitfuck the WoD with angry robot bees or something. I'd be down for it is what I'm saying.

She's probably going to be as embarrassed as all fuck by this, but I'm 150% behind this Pro-Red movement. Stride onwards our glorious Crimson Queen! We eagerly await your return!

Hush. None of this would have happened if somebody didn't decide to make her a martyr.
Is the *action* posting and unwarrented namefagging cringe?
Perhaps, but it's just a bit of harmless fun. Actual fanboyism comes later when people literally suck dick for scraps.

She's an evil pumpkin alien known as a Kemii and she wants to enslave the Earth and force humans to grow more Kemii. She carries the entire show. She can grow a super strong vine tail thing and is also a genius.

Uh, I'll let the intro speak for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uxx5vkTch0

Yes I am a supporter of Red totally. Look at my redness I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUULLLLLLLS!

Hey guys, it's really nice of you to show your support but it's probably not going to result in anything but arguments. Can we maybe just leave off the trip name stuff and all before it backfires?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. If I'm not back in a two weeks exactly with a Jump-in-Progress or at least a fucking progress report of some sort someone can take over the project.

>inb4 the thread is deleted

Not the first time

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I think I stated that I would do my best to help with any attempts before.
They don't have that much in common. I mean, Genius Geniuses don't go into fugues, their technology doesn't fall apart when they make contact with muggles, and what they do is Science in Universe, rather than doing something that explicitly isn't science to the point where one of the groups is seeing how much pseudo scientific bullshit they can shove in before whatever fuels wonders stops working.

That song caused me legitimate physical pain.

Got a question for thread.

Remember the saga of Write!Jumper? Mostly regarding the dual identity problem in Pokemon and taking a bullet in the shoulder in FMA? The latest bit of writefaggotry I've done?

Thinking of this from a narrative perspective, I'm not sure where to send them next. I want to force them out of their protective shell with the right amount of danger, but I also don't want the chain to break down into glorified despair and trauma train all the time.

Avoiding the obvious answer of 'just do Kamen Rider', anyhow.

Toss me ideas, particularly things you'd genuinely think would be fun to watch play out.

>rather than doing something that explicitly isn't science to the point where one of the groups is seeing how much pseudo scientific bullshit they can shove in before whatever fuels wonders stops working.
What? You seem to be mixing up Genius and Sparks, you are saying that geniuses don't do something and then refer to Wonders, what geniuses call their creations.

RWBY, Gravity Falls, jumps that start off light and then go big.

Send him to Power Rangers.

It isn't a good show. It isn't even American and it never aired in an English speaking country yet it has an English dub. They wanted to air it here but no channel would pick it up because it is bad. I still like it though because I have shit taste.

It's showing we're against the shitposter. I don't see anyone wanting to argue for him. I like the idea of showing him that he'll never win. Christmas, New Years and now this. It's hilarious.

It can't be THAT bad.

...can it?

Red has asked you to stop in the IRC.
Regardless of what you're trying to do she would rather you didn't.
There is literally nobody besides the shitposter that likes him.
You do not need to show solidarity. That is a given.

Yes and I'm saying that Red herself probably doesn't appreciate the inevitable backlash from this. If you want to support her, there's other ways to do it.

If you just want to be against the shitposter, please find a way that won't force her to be a martyr for shit. She has to deal with enough already without people using her as a symbol and if you're really against the shitposter, you should be able to understand that too.

Hell fucking yeah I would.
Genius The Transgression is my favorite setting I've never played. I will totally support anyone who wants to make that world a reality.

That looks like an adorable if poorly executed show that is carried entirely on the backs of one or two characters.
Sounds fun!

Well, that's understandable. I just wanted to show Red her work was appreciated and eagerly awaited.

So what language did it air in? Filipino?

This is why her presence is cancerous.

How do the kamen rider jumps connect. I'm confuse.

...So it's literally Invader Zim?

1. Pokemon Trainer
Starter: Drowzee
Perks: Physical Fitness, Freerunning, Blend In, Aura, Savant
Items: Bag, Pokegear, Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, 3 Potions, Hat
Flaws: Crippled, Marked

I do my best not to care why she chose me for this. The bed in the pokemon center is lumpy and I have some adorable fatass laying half on me so he can wake up early and eat part of my mind while I sleep, and all it cost me is a leg. That's more than enough for me to tell myself not to worry about it, but not really enough to actually stop me from worrying about it.

She was so adamant about getting me to go, no matter how much I insisted I'd be just as boring wandering around. I couldn't keep up the counter-arguments, but I couldn't bring myself to say no. How could anyone say no to a free tapir? Especially one so cuddly? She even said she could figure out ways to make the wandering interesting. Like rescuing sea otters from getting their tails chopped off. Who could let something like that happen?

So, I hug my Somni and try to get into a happy REM cycle, and keep blaming other people for my better decisions.

Me, statistically speaking. Good luck, you have whatever worthwhile blessings I can bestow.

You're going to get fired if you keep it up, senpai.

...Anyone big on the Metro 2033 jump? IT's freakin' confusing as a jump..
For one thing, is a Siege train MEANT to be 1000 CP? Can you skip any of the upgrades?

Also...er. Does a mech count as a ground vehicle
I wanna import my lagann as the Siege Train. If not, then, anyone think it'd be a good idea/possible to hijack the train via Lagann Impact?

God you're pathetic.

Technically they don't until Decade, but they go "One reason, then retire the Rider aside from specials" to keep shit fresh.

Chronologically it goes Showa P1 -> Showa P2 -> Heisei P1 / Kuugito -> Heisei: Kabuto -> NH1 -> NH2 -> Gaim -> NH3

FUCK.
>They don't have that much in common. I mean, Girl Genius Sparks go into fugues, their technology doesn't fall apart when they make contact with muggles, and their science is Science, rather than Blackboxed Devices that run on disproved theories and can't function without the investment of Metanormal Energy.

Oh hey you're back. Good to see you again famalam.

go red
I was honestly really intrigued by it. Then i watched the pilot. I'd jump it, but not watch it. First setting like that for me, i think.

Judging by his old IP status I think he was one of the ones telling you guys to stop, because it booty bothers him.

It used to be pretty popular back in the day.

What's the confusion? If it's content-wise, er. You're not wrong to.
The individual shows are best thought of as individual verses, even doing the Parts the way I did was my attempt to pay homage to the Showa jumps
The only reason they connect at all is Toei being weird and trying to pretend in some cases that the previous kamen riders exist

The guys from Genius are basically autistic reality warpers.

Yes and Yes

You're supposed to wait till he's actually posting before you do this.
Images are limited to once per thread and even if you can just edit a single pixel and post again it's still a waste when nothings happening.

I thought he was posting when he said Red was cancerous.

Basically you got baited into posting.

I mean wait till he's actually going in and replying to himself to chum the waters.
This is baby mode and nothing will come of it if you just don't reply.

Things keep getting better all the time.
Shitposter got BTFO on Christmas and New Years, Red restarted working on MCU part 2 and BC, and now you've come back.

At this rate, everybody will be back by the end of the year and the shitposter(s) will have an hero'd on camera.

You just made my day, man.

I wouldn't say it's bad so much as aggressively mediocre.

Exactly

Catalan I think, but it aired in a bunch of different languages.

Here's to that

>I like the idea of showing him that he'll never win.
Really?
Because I've been accused of being him before just for saying I didn't like a Jump. I've seen so many threads get derailed because he said something, or because someone who might be him said something.
That sounds like a victory to me.

It tends to stop him when you post it. Especially the Christmas one. Beaten like a third rate Christmas movie villain. Hilarious.

A show made exclusively for a backwater part of North Eastern Spain? Weird.

What could i expect of Chrono Trigger's Living Metal if continuously powered with massive specified energy? Could it out-regen Necrodermis? I might just go with it's regen is correlated to the energy dumped into it.

Well, Loom and Ran are more competent than Zim and Gir, Max wasn't a social outcast until he started accusing Loom of being an alien, and he has friends helping him.

The pilot is worse than the rest of the show, but not by a whole lot. Two of the main reasons I'm making a jump of it is because it won't be a bloated monstrosity like Farscape or Ben 10 and I know no one will give a shit if it takes forever for me to finish it.

How did you say that you didn't like the jump? Where you kind of a dick about it?

Acceptable levels of collateral damage.

Found it. Yeah, it was pretty dickish, but I assumed people would see it as a knee-jerk opinion. I guess spoilers don't work like that?

>actively lowering the quality of the thread to get back at someone you don't like
He who fights monsters, my friend.

>He who fights monsters, my friend.

I'm Australian
YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

>Yeah, it was pretty dickish
You shouldn't be acting like a dick anyway. I don't have any sympathy.

...Why do I have a boner after watching that webm?

quite simple
youtube.com/watch?v=t0URLGsf1e0

How long have you been on Veeky Forums?

Where do you think we are? Sure, being a total asshole for no reason is bad, but I can say something's shit if I think it's shit, right?
I mean, my life would have gone a lot better if people honestly told me I was bad.

He didn't say it wasn't par for the course here
He said he didn't have any sympathy for dicks

Like the fucking misandrists that he is

Oh could you fuck off already. You're the worst of the lot and have more arrogance than any dildo on Veeky Forums has any right to.

You're not supporting your "People shouldn't have treated me like a shitposter!" point very well if this is how you react.

I'm not even the guy being dicked on, brother.