You stand in the entrance of a 20x20 bare room

You stand in the entrance of a 20x20 bare room.

The roof is 5 feet above your head and there is a single shaft in the center bathing an orc in light.

In his hands he holds a steaming fresh pie.

What do you do?

Turn around and head back through the entrance.

The orc frowns at you with disappointment and sheds a single tear that nobody will share in the delicious fruits of his labor.

I greet the orc and ask what kind of pie it is.

I have the element of surprise!

I poop on the floor!

I ask if there is any whipped cream

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Forgot to roll

Roll a linguistics check to see if he understands you.

You successfully shit out a healthy brown banana and the orc in fear of you contaminating his pies runs away.

The orc does not speak your language but you see a bucket full of what seams to be a cream like substance at his feet.

Guys stop having fun or a mod will relocate the thread.

This isn't /qst/

The orc does not understands your strange phrases.

What he does not understand angers him and he attempts to gouge your eyes out.

I point at the pies and then to my mouth as to insinuate wether or not i may consume his steamy aromatic pies.

I take advantage of his distraction and make a grab for the pies.

Rolled 8 (1d20)

"Aloha my green friend! That pie looks lovely! Who is it for?"

He throws pie at you. Try and catch it in your mouth,

He is standing in front of you and the pies are behind him you will need to make a roll on a stgth or agility check. I will now randomly roll that stat for you now. With stgth being first.

dice+4d6

dice+4d6

He vaguely grasp what you are saying and cuts you a slice of pie.

>dice+4d6

Sorry I am extremely drunk so I will give you a sgth of 14 and agil of 12

Rolled 18 (1d20)

"Well thankyou! *takes pie in hand and smiles warmly* Whats your name big fella?"

He grunts at you in approval and says "Fump" and smiles.

Thank you for the pie Frump! Is there any chance you could show me the way out of this room? I seem to have found myself here and I cant quite recall how I got here *looks around* Too much wenches & grog ~ ya know what im saying Frump?! *hearty laugh*

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>forgot to roll.
My b

>19
>The luck of Dan Ibiki is endless

I thank my loving orc husband for preparing a homecooked pie for me after a long day of work, despite us being so poor that we posses no furniture of any kind.

He grabs your hand and leads you to the entrance of the dungeon. He give you a brown bag which you assume has more pie.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

I spend all our money on booze and whores.
Rolling for VDs.

I remember this thread when it was first posted.

Yeah and I'm the same OP

I cautiously greet the orc and investigate the ceiling shaft.
Where did he get a fresh pie from in a bare room? It must have come from up above us! There is a mysterious pie-hole in the room.