Was he really the villain after all?

Was he really the villain after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the Potion Seller was in the right to not give him the potion.

He was warned. He knew what he wanted. He heard the risks. He was a sane man. Now he's a dead man, because he had to settle for a cut rate potion, or even no potion at all.

The potion seller's arrogance killed the knight and left him without money in his pocket. He's not only wrong, but he is ALSO a fucking idiot.

Eat shit and die.

What is villanous about wanting only the steongest potions?

But they could kill a dragon.

How would a man fare in a battle without only the strongest potions?

Could. How does the potion seller know?

Has he tried? If he has, how does he know it will kill the knight, or even a housecat? Has he killed people with his strongest potion before?

If he has, how can he even pretend to have the moral high ground?

The Potion Seller should drink his own potion.

Perhaps the seller tasted his potions and knew they were of the strongest and not for the weakest, so he was attempting to save the Traveller from his strongest potions, since they could kill a dragon let alone a man?

But why would you open a potion shop if your potions are lethal even for magical megafauna?
Why not call it, Dragon and Pest Control Shop?

Perhaps he was intending to sell them to other sellers, and not knights considering his potions could do everything they could and more.

Who dis chinly man

Clearly of the weakest and not the strongest.

You Reddit faggots need to leave and stop spamming this fake discussion every day.

This thread is too strong for you. It's memes are too old for you. Find a thread with weaker memes.

Please. I remember ages ago when this video was first made, and a few idiots posted it here.

The response was that this video was lame and had no merit, and only idiots would ever care for it.

Fast forward several years, and newfags hoping to try their first bit of trolling decide to spam this shit, and the prophecy is fulfilled.

Holy shit do you need to be an idiot to try to force this as your meme.

can you stop making those shitty threads over and over

Hotheads please leave

The Knight required the potions so he could tip his arrows with them and kill the Dragon. The Potion Seller made this impossible. The Knight died for nothing.

Veeky Forums isn't one person. plenty are curious about who were in the wrong. who do you think was at fault?

But, dis chinly man

Who he

He is clearly not of the strongest he is clearly the weakest.

kys faggot kun

It's left unknown. I would assume the potion seller is just a jerk, but he could also be an honest jerk.

Stop being a faggot.

>Please. I remember ages ago when this video was first made, and a few idiots posted it here.
No you don't lol.

So who was actually in the wrong? His potions could kill a dragon, but perhaps the Traveller was prepared for his potions with some potions of his own. Did the potion seller know, or perhaps that is why her underestimated the Traveller on his way to battle?

I dont understand why this meme is reposted so much.

My guess is ass-blasted questfags over losing "muh attention."

Questfags.

Was the Dragon a regular customer of the Potion Seller ?

Helping the Traveller kill a regular customer would be bad for business.

Is this an animated cartoon or something?

No, Stan Smith is a hero of the CIA and a true patriot.

>I dont understand why this meme is reposted so much.

It's fun

He didn't have enough knowledge to fully comprehend the risks

The potion seller was saving him from himself

The potion seller just needs a non-liability notice in his shop.

Why is this still going on?

Because we still need to know who was in the wrong.

Potionposters, enough of these games.

They have no respect for anything but their potions

>forcing memes=trolling
Of course you're not a newfag ,Jimbo.

The Potion Seller was in the right! His potions aren't fit for a beast, let alone a man!

Dragon

>who do you think was at fault?
Two idiots are talking to each other, each one demonstrating their idocy, willful ignorance, and stubborn jackassery.
The one at fault is anyone spending more than a moment's thought about this. T'was just a bit of silliness.

If two retards have a sad slapfight, there is no villain.
If you like, you can blame their handlers or gaurdians.

Potion seller's business is on private property. He has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

People always asks this, but the strongest beings need potion shops too. You're asking why would 5 stars hotel exist when most people can't afford them. He opened a shop for the strongest, and the weak knight was out of place there.

How did the knight even manage to find this shop? Wouldnt the strongest beings be worthy enough if they managed to find the potion seller?

But was he in the right or not? He was going into battle and needed only the strongest potions, before he turned and thought only of his potions.

Dear God, people are still talking about this unfunny video?

What's next, a discussion about the merits of Rickrolling and dancing hamsters?

Why would you place your shop in an inaccessible place? Sure it's useful for testing people, but bad for business. It's the age before commercials and mass media, the potion seller needs to be very visible if he wants to sell his products.

I have a legitimate concern!
I... do not know what this video is.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The potion seller was completely in the right for denying that knight his strongest potions. Clearly, since that knight died, he did not deserve the potions of the potion seller.

Vive la shopkeep.

Woah steady on

He assumed the knight was weak, because he held no respect for knights in general

For all the potion seller knew, the knight could well have been capable of handling his strongest potions, and considering how confident said knight was in his power and need I think that he could have.

Potion seller is an asshat.

Clearly someone does NOT deserve the strongest potions.

Hahaha, that was worth a chuckle. Yup. Looks like Veeky Forums is all about that rage for the lulz. As expected of those with mighty ham hands that know nothing of subtlety.

Wait, the knight died? How?

So... what you're saying is that Potion-Seller and Knight were in 3.5 worst edition? He had absolutely no respect for Knights in a world where casters and Alchemists easily replace them.

I'm saying the potion seller is arrogant and dismissive and brought the knight to ruin with his belittling.

Perhaps he was within his legal rights, but he was morally reprehensible.

Yep, that's 3.PF alright.

So...
The potion seller is really just selling skub.

I get it now.
Enjoy faffing about in your thread pointlessly boyos.
I'm out.

If he wasn't before he is now

>bumping your shitty cancer thread

Wow, what a piece of shit you must be.

>tg-purists hate any thread that is not about D&D
WOAH, so this is power of autism

The fact that the knight was broken merely by the potion sellers works clearly proved that he was among the weakest.

You're not supposed to actually drink them, for fuck's sake. I'm an industrial supplier; the raw potions act as sympathetic foci so you can spread their magic into hundreds or thousands of actual consumer-grade potions. Industrial-grade alchemical potions are invariably highly toxic, given the reagents we use. Even without taking into account the incredible potency of the enchantment, there's enough, say, arsenic and vitriolic acid in something like an industrial Potion of Bear's Strength to kill a dragon, let alone an idiot Knight such as yourself.

The potions you actually buy are mostly just water or alcohol, food dye, and symbolic anchors or placebomantic agents like flavorings and scents. Retailers add in a homeopathic dosage of a true potion, such as I sell, and perform a binding to imbue it with an echo of the true potion via the law of contagion and hydromnemonic effects; as long as the original potion remains intact, the daughter potions are empowered. A single true potion of healing can be distributed among three thousand Potions of Cure Light Wounds before it becomes too thinly spread.

Tl;dr my potions are too strong for you, traveler. You'd best find a potion seller who sells weaker potions.

Questfags

I needs your strongest potions

Why didn't he just slew the potion seller?

>knight enters the surgery
>says he is going into battle, and needs only my strongest potions
>warn him that my potions are too strong for him; that he should seek another potion seller
>refuses and insists that I give him my strongest potions
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

By giving the knight a lethal dose of morphine, Shipman would actually be giving the knight exactly what he asked for