Cadia gets blown up

Cadia gets blown up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf0NCHMWcZA
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/08/change-is-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we know

Does he get his hands back as a reward? His fancy warcraft sword won't wield iself.

What happened to the pylons ?

My understanding is that chaos forces (mainly) went in and out of the Eye via Cadia because it was much safer/more reliable than going out in any other direction. But it was only safer because of Necron pylons that were on Cadia.

Remove Cadia and Chaos loses the pylons that are holding their safe/reliable route open.

He takes Creeds hand

What I dont get is if Chaos saw the diminishing light of the emperor why didnt the Imperials see the power of the warp going away?

how is anyone supposed to take Abby seriously when he has that ridiculous topknot?

just look at it! jesus

Pylons activated
Chaos demons go poof, possessed in pain, chaos marines lose chaos buffs, problem is they are still marines.
celestine becomes a mortal woman, allied psykers killed or incapacitated, oh and void shieds protecting planet go poof.

Abbadon nearly kills creed, gets backstabbed by celestine, he teleports away, pylons manage to shrink eye, overload and explode the planet. The end.

Psykers, short of Navigators, have nothing to do with the Emperor. They get their power from the warp. The pylons going into overdrive acted like a Pariah, blotting out the warp completely.

What, like in marriage?

>problem is they are still marines.

but didnt the Imperials have

>Space Marines
>Imperial Guard
>Tempestus Scions
>Skritali
>Knights

I know CSM are heresy tier trained space marines that can kill like 500 dudes and shit but really?

You know what im not even gonna argue new lore anymore in these threads make me to angry and atleast 5e lore makes sense this new shit is fucking making me hate 40k

> Pylons screw with everything involving the warp
> Teleporters are warp based so shouldn't work
> Creed pulls out a teleporter that still works.

They reverse engineered ork telyportas.

Yes but if Chaos was negatively affected by being cut off from the warp, you'd just kill the chaos circlejerk in GW's writing room.

Your also forgetting Sisters of Battle

nu40k lore is poorly written garbage designed to appease to autists who wanted a story moving shit forward . I have yet to find anyone who likes any of this shit.

Like Cadia could have still blown up that would have been awesome and grimdark but from the pages we have read this shit wouldnt even get a C in a creative writing class.

Did Creed and Celestine get out alive? or they dead.

>Trayzen: Turn on the Pylons
>The Imperium: Ok, xenos.
>Cadia explodes
>Trayzen: Oops
The End

I'd say the biggest joke is that Cadia didn't even get rekt by chaos, if it weren't for the fact that getting cut off from the warp screwed the Imperium and helped chaos.

The problem isn't 'the bad guys win,' because we all know that Abaddon had to win eventually for the story to progress.

The problem was that it was such an anticlimax.

Newcronfag here Trayzen is pants on head retarded all of the necron royalty legitimately does not know how to use their own fucking technology they only care as long as it works. So you got Trayzen going to Cadia acting like the average Veeky Forums poster saying he defiantly knows how this shit works. Only he doesn't and really needed a cryptek which he forgot to bring.

Just like how Abbadon and Creed forgot about their fucking armies.

>Creed
>Abby*

Oh you see Abbadon felt the warp was leaving the minute he pulled the teleporter out

The whole "Cadia is shut from the Warp but somehow the Chaos is less affected than the Imperium. Also Abbadon teleport anyway."

Laurie Goulding here.
You guys are just plebs don't appreciate our genius.

I feel like this shits on Imperial,Chaos, AND Necron fags at the same time.

Each side showed pants on head retardation and I really doubt the rest of the book is any better even if it ditches herohammer wanking.

I have seen short paragraphs in codexes carry more weight than this shit.

>His fancy warcraft sword won't wield iself.
I honestly wouldn't be too sure about that.

The fucking Magos could just activated the Pylons, push the eye back, then crumble to the micro fissures mention in the eye of terror campaign.

Pylons gone, eye push back a bit. No pylons means the eye can expand freely. Abaddon sets a foothold in Cadia. Next book Take Cadia Back.

But we got retarded story instead.

He got stabbed in the back and teleported away

He's now spineless for all intents and purposes

I wish this wasn't an accurate statement

Is it okay if I dont listen to this?

Ill just stick to the 40k in my head.....

So do we have any news on the detachments or?

Apparently SOB,IG,Space marines,Skritali,Tempestus Scions full on army lists

A more common opinion by the day it seems. Much to the chagrin of wailing autists and BL Library authors.

That's the best way to deal with 40k "lore".

>Wailing autists and Black Library authors
I really need to proofread my posts so there isn't so much redundancy

it's okay, but it gets rough at times

t.fantasyfag

Yep. At this point I've completely stopped paying attention to GW's fluff, because these days 90% of it is utter rubbish.

We wont torture you bub

Almost every type of 40kfag agrees this was a bad story it makes Chaosfags and Imperialfags seem retarded while also making Necronfags seem like spoiled children who dont know how to fix their computers.

Archaon has a topknot. Everyone takes him seriously.

All of them lost faith and fought poorly. Only the traitor morale was boosted by the retreating of the Emperor's light because it confirms what they always knew about the Emperor.

>confirms what they always knew about the Emperor.
That E Money is a total cunt?

Are we still arguing that this isn't the End Times equivalent?

Archaon was a kind of a big vilain sue tough. But End of Times shitty writting play a great part in it.

I bet it wobbles around a lot

Actually, the pylons were activated as a last hope measure to stop Abaddon.

So Abaddon takes some credit for forcing them to use the pylons.

It's more like false advancement really

If you read capeshit it's s classic Stan lee tactic

>Cadia blew up
What in the warp did i fucking miss?

>All of them lost faith and fought poorly.
How? All the daemons vanished and the chaos champions lost their buffs

>Oh no! The enemy's allies have vanished, their champions are weakened, but our living saint can't fly no more! WE'REEE DOOOOOOOMMMMMMED

Shouldn't surprise me there are people dumb enough to defend this though.

>How? All the daemons vanished and the chaos champions lost their buffs

They are still an angry horde of super kill-happy CSM on the planet. It doesn't matter that they lost some of their power, the traitors feeling that they were right all along compensated for the lose of Chaos power by making them fight harder.

The Imperials felt the light of the Emperor fading and the Celesting magically inspired courage was drained from them leaving them with no spiritual or mental backup.

Just stick to 5e and some of the 6

Or just lore you like

>The new model

it's absolutely disgusting compared to the old one

About right for Age of Sigmar, then.

>boohoo they never advance the story
>they advance the story
>boohoo why they're advancing the story

Carnac masturbating furiously.

They knew he was a thieving charlatan who used warp powers himself.

>story advances with one of the most recognizable places in canon going out like a baloon
>lol look at the 40kiddies crying cuz the story is advancing :^)

Creed and Abaddon sitting on a tree.
H
E
R
E
S
Y

If you want to get specific.

>boohoo they never advance the story
who the fuck said this?

>What in the warp did i fucking miss?

Trazyn had a good laugh.
He was like, "Hey, yo, Imperials! Can we be buddies? I'll share toys from my collection with you if you let me play!"
And they were like "Sure, buddy. BTW Inquisitor sends her regards, says she couldn't pick the right flowers to send you back."
But then he fucked up and activates the pylons (you always need more of).
Pylons overcharge, Eye of Terror shrinks, then expands, then shrinks again and Cadia goes *BOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Poor Trazyn is looking from the sidelines with a silly face and a comic bubble saying 'Nyoro~n' next to him.

Gotta say, I do love Warhammer 40k lore. It attracts so many edgy kids who you can smear shit over by diving deep into it.

>Everyone takes him seriously.

Some eedjits

>Fall of Cadia
>Cadia falls
You don't say

>The Imperials felt the light of the Emperor fading and the Celesting magically inspired courage was drained from them leaving them with no spiritual or mental backup.

Why didn't they too gain morale over the chaos guys losing the boosts from their gods?

I don't care about the fluff anymore I just want to be disappointed at the new formations

>Everyone takes him seriously.
>literally death knight from warcraft
>takes him seriously.

I agree 100%.
I think it is shockingly shit art design for 40k in general to have this obsession with unhelmeted space marines. This is most manifest is characters like Abaddon. In every picture and in every model, he doesn't look fearsome or terrible, he looks like a constipated vampire in the running for the Guinness Book of World Records record for longest hair.

I really hope that the moment Chaos wins, Abby shoves his armored boot up the Emperor's withered ass someone comes up behind him and cuts his topknot off.

>"FUCKING FINALLY! No one can take you serious with you wearing your hair like that."

Is this for fucking real?

So which primarch came back?

>chaos circlejerk
are you joking? i can't tell if you're joking

In other news, here's the new Lord of Change model folks.

WoC are older than Death knights though. Also Death Knights do not rick topknots

I find it neat. I think it looks more demonic.

Because the Emperor is already dead. The golden throne is a computer run by an AI that still draws from the big E's corpse.

Because the Chaos dudes were curbstomping them like nothing has happened. In fact, they were curbstomping them with more passion than they did before.

So was that Dark Eldar looking guy in the artwork ever explained?

Looking at the character list it only mentions a Harlequin character, and that guy really didn't look like a Shadowseer to me.

That's an AoS model.

youtube.com/watch?v=lf0NCHMWcZA

Which can obviously also be used with 40k? Do you really need everything explained for you user?

They never mentioned the Inquisitor he sent the love letter to.
The rest is as real as it gets.

I omitted the part where the joint forces of Space Marines, Cadians from all over the galaxy, Skitarii, Imperial Knights, Sisters of Battle, AdMech and the people released from Trazyn's personal collection got abandoned by the Emperor and lost faith in him before getting their shit pushed in by Chaos Marines who couldn't give less of a fuck about the warp inhibitive effect of said pylons.

Chaos was right again and Emperor is just a scam, news at 11!

It's not like the two settings share models or anything.

So are all of the Chaos daemon models. Chaos daemons have all always been for both Fantasy and 40k.

>warhammer-community.com/2017/01/08/change-is-coming/

Link for those interested.

Apparently the kit is also used to make Kairos Fateweaver too.

HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWESOME

>le armless joke!

b-but this is literally 40k

>Chaos was right again and Emperor is just a scam, news at 11!

Now what loyalist scum?
Are you gonna cwy?

I don't think anybody will dispute that as GW's plastic model design abilities go up their writing ability goes down.

Too busy, looks dumb.

>You can, of course, use this model in games of Warhammer 40,000 or Warhammer Age of Sigmar. For battles in the Mortal Realms, an updated Warscroll for this arcane behemoth will feature in the upcoming Disciples of Tzeentch Battletome.

>In Warhammer 40,000, his rules remain unchanged from those in Codex: Chaos Daemons, though the recent War Zone: Fenris books, Curse of the Wulfen and Wrath of Magnus do both contain some new spells, artifacts and Formations he can use, as part of a standard Daemon force or a pure host of Tzeentchian warp-spawn.

>Cadia could have gone down in a blaze
>Instead it literally explodes because Trazyn shitted the bed
Why BL keeps shitting the setting so much?

*in a blaze of glory

Pretty good, for a moment I was tempted to give GW money.

It's was the Magos dude who fucked up

That's what disturbs me

The lore is shitting up but the models are actually good

You're a fucking idiot

>Why BL keeps shitting the setting so much?

BL as in Black Library? They didn't write Fall of Cadia. What the fuck are you people on? It's a GW campaign book. seriously, this thread is full of morons.

BL is still shit