>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUDyCZG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Is there a RWBY system.

I'm not sure, if there isn't then go full fanboy and make your own

Player here
GMT timezone, available at any time Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Willing to play most anything though I only have real experience in Fate Core and 5E.
Hoping to get into various different games so I can expand my pool of potential games, mostly hoping to get into either Pathfinder or Call Of Cthulu
Pic unrelated

wow really three posts and we're falling of the board

arise chicken arise

arise

arise chicken

arise

Okay. Here you go.

Thanks mate.

Doubt anyone runs it but hey it'll be handy to have in the pile.

What's your schedule like? Never ran it myself but I'll be willing to run it for a small group of rwby fans, but that will depend on the reliability on our schedules.

Literally fucking play Anima. The custom tabletop is mediocre at best.

>GM

>Saturdays from 3pm until 8pm or longer depending on player request.

>System is GURPS 4th Ed. Newbies are fine and even preferred, we would like to avoid people with bad habits.

>Setting: Developing world in the age of sail, on the brink of major cultural and economic shifts in many societies. Currently the local area is a large semi-monarchic island and a hotspot of (literally) cancerous activities. Story is very player-driven and actions have effects on the world, be it local economy, imports, supernatural/magical phenomena, flora and fauna diversity, crier guild news, political, and even geographical. It is heavily RP-driven as well, with about 1/3 or more of our sessions not even having combat or skill checks because players get heavily invested into the story, NPCs, or attempt a more diplomatic approach.

>Additional Notes:
All applicants will be vetted and put through a small 2 part interview. First will be a solo introduction with the GM and then with the players. Only those that get the thumbs up from the group can sit in on a session and then be allowed to join afterwards. This group met here and has been together for nearly 5 years now and it's pretty close-knit, we're all great friends. Sessions will be held over Skype and Roll20, microphone is necessary. Punctuality is also a big thing, missing your first session is immediate expulsion. All those interested or that have any questions/want more information, feel free to contact me on Skype.

So we gotta do an interview with you, then be interviewed by the players, then set in in a game without playing for a whole session and THEN play?

Yes. Not a bad idea actually, especially if you have experienced the misfortune of recruiting people from here.

2 interviews is fine.

But 2 interviews, then sitting in to do nothing but watch?

Also, voice chat only? Also for fucking GURPS?

Fuck.
That.
Noise.

Good luck with finding someone, though.

Sounds like you're just the kind of player he's trying to weed out. Working as intended!

Nothing wrong with keeping your standards high.

Sounds like some autism, m8

At least he's a social one.

Yes, though in all fairness we do ask you have a character ready. 5 out of 6 times, the newcomer has joined in mid-session. It's mostly so you get a feel of the tempo and party/social dynamics.

Unfortunately we've had a few bad experiences, hence the process.

I should have explained. Voice chat is for OoC talk, questions, planning, and banter. Everything else is handled through text, all the fluff, descriptions, RP, actions, etc.

It's been a long-running group, nearly 5 years with only a single seat rotating and opening up every couple months as life happens to some people. All but one has ended on good terms.

I don't understand this place's text fetish considering these were games that people played together sitting around a table SPEAKING to each other, roleplaying their character.

Bunch of social autists having trouble speaking to one another? Can't imagine why they would...

>voice chat is required
>but it's only for listening to trannies try to pretend to be women on the mic and "banter"
SOUNDS FUCKIN' AWESOME BRO

how many of your players are "transgender" by the way? Based on how retarded you are I'd figure at least two

Just because you can't read and write doesn't mean that everyone else on the planet is a millennial retard

It's because they're all children

[listening to neckbeards breathing while jacking off to their masturbatory descriptions of their loli character]

Exactly

>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
EST / GMT -5
>Times available
Sundays Noon / 12:00
>System
D&D 5e
>Contact Info
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
Read the pins
>Additional Notes
Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawler
Basically Dark Souls: The Tabletop Game

>read the pins
>just memes

If they're gonna describe lewd things about lolis I'd rather it be in text so I can save it and jerk off to it multiple times instead of just once, duh.

Pretty much any day except Sunday, since I got a game that day.

Anyone running a game where I can play a skeleton?

>Just need to vent/ask itt
I'm a great lover of TTRPGs but even in the wonderful city of >London it is almost impossible to find a game to join that either isn't in session, booked for the next 6 weeks or miles away.
Work means that i'm effectively locked into Sat/Sun/Mond atm and the few groups of irl m8s have 0 interest in starting anything.

The few groups i've had here die within 3-6 sessions because there's nothing keeping people playing, not to mention most of the ones that i do want to join do not fit into my free time
I'm going to either have to lurk and somehow find a group/club in >London that isn't already packed out, start my own damn group/club or start GMing online

I'm not against GMing, but the mild barrier to entry in learning the various platforms you can RPG on, could be a problem
I personally like coming up with settings and stories, yet never get the oppotunity to play them out or experince other people's worlds are a PC
I've decided that 2017 was a restarting of me being a, mildly geeky, social butterfly, which has hit a mild block

So i'm going to devise my settings while i attempt to find a irl group to join, but apart from the obvious 5e - what do people reccommend.
Ideally i'd like one more focussed in modern day, so maybe CoC? What's the new Kingdom Death that all the normies seem to be fapping over?

Thanks

Appreciate the accomadation but considering i've had various groups die within a few months of each other 2 interviews is long

This is that guy with the failed WoD games, isn't it? The server is the same.