When will the bubble pop?

>weeks?
>months?
>years?

It will pop. That's a guarantee. The question is when. The dot-com bubble grew for years before it crashed. Are we still in the early stage?

Pic related; dot-com bubble

>early stage
Holy shit how fucking delusional Veeky Forums is. We are WAY past that nigger. The days of easy 20-50x are long gone and for sure normies are here already. Be lucky if it ever 3x again and before you know it a 10% gain is mooning.

You fucking idiot, look at coinmarketcap's charts this is only the fucking beginning

$520 BN marketcap is still too fucking low compared to gold which is 8 Trillion

A year from now we will regret not buying BTC at $20,000

Definetly weeks

no one's even buying bitcoin to actually use it, everyone just wants to buy it because they expect it to go up. The whole price is puffed up on that expectation, all it will take is one confidence shattering event to pop it all overnight. That means it could happen tomorrow or years from now. A big whale could flood the market and crash exchanges (via the equivalent of a bank run) or the US could introduce some regulatory aspect.

>before you know it a 10% gain is mooning

And you know what happens next? Blood bath. However, this nigger would beg to disagree. People actually believe they can long term hold Top 100 coins for 10x gains over the next year. They think the normies aren't here in full force yet.

The normies mechanically make the market caps grow and the coins overpriced
Why do you hate earning money?

Normies aren't here in full force, but the potential market is nearing capacity I think. Not all normies are going to jump in on the market, just like how 48% of people don't even own any stock. Plus crypto is still relatively user unfriendly compared to normal banking.

dont you remember the nip dip (highlighted) in September ?

pic related, here is a confidence shattering event that happened 2 months after I started trading, and look where we are now

fucking forgot image

not with the amount of publicity this is getting, plus its way more accessible than stocks.

Also we have fuck banks, fuck the experts, power back to the people on our side. This is the start of a fucking revolution. This is the first time in history that NEETs and pajeets are making millions before institutional investors, we are in uncharted territory here.

There needs to be a catalyst for the pop. The last resort catalyst (what bullish optimists believe) is what I alluded to here , namely that the market will simply get so saturated with normie money that the stagnation of gains itself will serve as the catalyst for collapse. Collapsing from the inside out. This could potentially take another year or more. I really don't think this growth is sustainable for much more than 1 year max. The other option for a crash is an external factor , which is much more unpredictable , e.g. government regulation , gox 2.0 , etc. That could happen at any time really. It's anyone's guess how long this freakish bull market will last. But when it comes crashing down, it will be ugly. BTC will likely lose 90% of its market cap, and the alts will crash and burn with it. The irrelevant ones will be pruned away for good. The ones that actually survive and reach mainstream adoption down the road when the market eventually recovers will be a steal in the wake of the crash. These will probably be coins that are now in the Top 20. The only reason to be invested in those alts at the current prices is A) because you're a day trader, B) because you're betting on the bull market to last long enough for a medium term hold (months) to see 10x gains or so, or C) you are a delusional enough to think this is the new paradigm , in which case you very well may end up holding your bags for a decade just to break even.

Just my 2 cents.

Either late next year or early 2019 I'd bet

The only ways the bubble can pop:
>Bitcoin Core developers never fixing the scaling problem
>Governments cracking down on crypto laundering

Basically, Bitcoin can only be stopped by its own incompetence or outside intervention now.

now

Scaling isn't the only potential issue for BTC

>the normies are here already

this is really confirmation bias. most people don't have the stomach for these kinds of investments, and there's also some significant barrier to entry in terms of people thinking there's no more gains left, or they'll look into it and immediately be intimidated

Yes, you missed an opportunity to turn 1 dollar into 15000 dollars, but the opportunity to turn 15000 dollars into 25000 still exists.

The train is leaving the station, but you can still catch it if you run for it.

The only relevant internal issue. Everything else is small time.

how many people actually using BTC to launder money though? 0.1 percent of the marketcap?

thank you for your response

Bitcoin or any other individual crypto could have a severe correction. I think the market as a whole will continue growing through 2018, but I would feel more comfortable holding each of the top 20 cryptos rather than just one or two.

I'm concerned about what happens when normal people discover how slow bitcoin is and how high the fees can get.

i predict weeks and bitcoin below 1000 with alts decimated

I want to turn $500 into $200,000 via 2 trades, e.g. hitting 20x consecutively (all in both time). That's my dream. Realistic by 2020 in your opinion? Or is the bull dying?

>I'm concerned about what happens when normal people discover how slow bitcoin is and how high the fees can get.

We shill hard whatever is best at the time as a function of currency and push as hard as we can for a replacement (because god knows we need one)

that's a dumb dream lol

0 years 5 months 3 weeks 6 days

check em

Why? Too big or too small?

>Too big or too small?
>Two trades to turn $500 in $200k

You tell me

newfags so retarded

Fuck, guys. I really don't know what to think of all this. A lot of people are predicting another years time, and I think I'll have made satisfactory gains by Q2 2018. But I'm getting scared :(

big if true

Yeah maybe with Bitcoin Cash. Segwit is too expensive for money transfers.

Take some out to cover your initial investment. Everything after that is literally free money

so if btc crashed would cryptocurrency as a whole vanish or would we just see an end to the get rich quick dream?

I don't know, man. I know it sounds retarded and probably is, but I think it's possible. If this insane bull market continues , picking a 10x is easy. 20x is still possible. Doing it the second time will be exponentially harder since the first moon will take months, and every passing day brings us closer to the inevitable crash. I might go all in on LINK with my $500.

my initial investment was made a week ago lol