Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Don't let magos touch your special spot edition

>Previous Matt Ward supporter support group
>A Picturebook List Builder For Kids Who Can't Read Good
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (stay away from the clowns):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

First for GW needs to stop over designing their shit.

Reminder that Imperials are cowards and weaklings without their precious faith!

Imagine how it feels to have all three tongues wiggling in your butt

Now that Cadia and most of its regiments were BTFO, the rest of the IG are going to have to pick up the slack.

Elysian Drop Troops will lead the way

First for female space marines in 2017.
Come on, get with the times GW. This is what the fans want.

I've not finished Gaunt's Ghosts, what happened to them? Where are all the Tanith?

Modeling my BA sergeant now and can't decide if I should give him a Hand Flamer or Combi-Flamer. He is gonna be part of a Tact squad with a Heavy Flamer.

Which should I go with?

>female WE
>no sign of the Nails
I bet she's loyalist too. Holy shit, don't remind me of that faggot prick at my club who's trying to craft an army of these monstrosities.

This is what tumblrite faggots who play Tau or Eldar because the Imperium is an oppressive fascist and religious society want.

Is there a tutorial or a dev blog walk through about what this guy did?

Combi is a better choice unless he has a power weapon or something and you absolutely must have +1 attack.
Just consider how a hand flamer threatens small Nids and... That's about it.

I don't want female space marines. Why the fuck would I want a chick that literally just looks like a dude?

Also Cultists and Renegades.

Hand flamers are really bad, go for the combi-flamer

Can't BA sarges have a combi bolter, a bolt pistol and a power weapon?

Are the Ultramarines the most effective fighting force in the Imperium after the grey knights?

They are superiour to the Grey Knights

is it just me or are the generals just fucking racing by nowadays? What happened to the relaxed shitposts from yonder?

To show that you support women. Stop thinking with your dick, neanderthal.
We need female space marines, so that women don't feel so excluded from the hobby.

>Started playing 40k before the Summer.
>Looking over which army I wanted, the Death Company models really stood out to me so I picked up a box.
>One of the shop workers, some dude that may of been a mtf tranny, (couldn't tell, they were wearing a skirt but looked like a dude.) comes up to me and asks if I need help.
>Don't act like a dick, just said I was getting into 40k and was thinking of going with the BA guys I just picked up.
>"Oh no, you don't want space marines. Go with Eldar, they have both girls and guys in their armies while the Imperium are fascists, sexist, army. I mean according to the canon there are no female space marines.
>I just stare back and say "I think I am going to go with the space marines, thank you."

They work at the shop every day the host 40k games during the week and to this day they always refuse to acknowledge my presence.

Raptors are canonically the most reasonable and efficient Space Marine chapter on the battlefield.

This isn't a hobby female have any interest to begin with

I guess you are right.
GK are a one trick pony who are only good at fighting daemons. And even then they aren't THAT good at it when you think of the amount of resources that are pumped into them..

No. Raptors and their fans are dumb.

I know this is b8 but it's fun to talk about. If women need other women to play as to not feel excluded then I don't want them in my fucking hobby. Besides, they can play literally any other army besides Space Marines that either have no gender or plenty of females, Eldar being a good example. And if they really want their female space marine chapter? Just fucking make up one and say they are chicks. Besides maybe a few eye rolls, no one will give a fuck.

Its some how like not everything needs to appeal to everyone.

The Sabbat Worlds Crusade took place between 755-778 M41. They dead.

weak bait
and women play Tyranids anyway

I'm so glad I live in a barbaric, unprogressive Eastern European country and the worst things in our gaming clubs are fat and smelly guys who try to cheat and bitch when you are winning.

Only women I have seen play 40k are really frumpy looking. I have seen more trannys play 40k than women.

; - ;7

>Has to have boobplate or no females

Do they also complain about Tau and Guard not having female models, despite the uniforms obsentibly being unisex?

Do the trannies at least play Slaaneshi daemonkin?

Funny thing is I was forced into his D&D group once for an evening and he was actually a really cool DM. Though there was this one part where we were introduced to this minor character that he really wanted to make sure we all knew this one character was gay. That was the only SJW shit that happened though.

Which one is less shit? The list with the oblits has the plague marines without rhinos sadly.

desu man when I eventually play Imperial guard I do want to get some parts to make some female guardsmen. Just cause I loved that shit in Starship Troopers.

Ones I knew I actually knew while they were still dudes.

Basically mentally challenged anti-social creepers that became chicks cause I think they thought that was there only way to get pussy at this point was by getting one themselves. And they were Eldar and Tau players.

That doesn't change the fact that they are efficient in the fluff. Their Chapter Master would not try to 1v1 a Swarmlord for example.

So the same SW furry fucker that fucked over the 1ksons codex is giving Bellisarius Cawl an invul boost aura/fnp/iwnd/bs canticles?!
Wtf is wrong here

I'd go with the Combi-Flamer over the Hand Flamer any day, but that's just me. It's also worth considering the rest of the squad's wargear.

Hand Flamers are kinda shit if you're going to be running Heavy Flamer+Flamer since you'd end up firing it last and thus there'd probably be fewer models for it to hit. The Flamer part of a Combi-Flamer on the other hand will be fired at the same time as the regular Flamer and thus there tends to be more models left for them to hit (as only the Heavy Flamer has been fired before them). Then you just mop up the stragglers with the Boltguns and call it a day.

Generally speaking, at least for Blood Angel Tactical Squads, the best way to run them is either 10 men in a Drop Pod with a Heavy Flamer, a Meltagun, and a Combi-Melta (this squad should be in Combat Squads with the Meltaguns in one and the Heavy Flamer in another), 10 men in a Drop Pod with a Heavy Flamer, Flamer, and Combi-Flamer (Combat Squads optional), or 5 men with a Plasmagun a Las+Plas Razorback.

So if a fetish of mine is large Amazonian or huge Milfs futas that like to travel and fug :^) their small shota companion that makes me a lvl 2 cuck?

yea thats bullshit, nice baiting

>titplate
>no muscles
>Hair
>No nails
>has pristine face
I fucking hate these people

That makes you a degenerate faggot.

Pictured: a female space marine

For this one squad I was gonna go all Flamer themed, put them in a Rhino (debating that or Drop Pod) and just have them anti-horde, burn them all Johnny, kinda tactic. Next squad was either gonna Heavy Flamer and Meltagun, or just go pure tank hunter. However I am gonna get a bike squad or 2 with Grav-guns.

Anywho, back to these guys, yeah, for a 5 man squad it was gonna be Heavy Flamer and the sergeant with Combi-Flamer or Hand Flamer. 10 man Squad would be Heavy Flamer. Flamer, and was unsure if a Combi-Flamer would be an better investment over a Hand Flamer.

>There is NO WAY someone in this world could be that PC. This user must be making lies!

I spotted the Tumblr.

But what if it's a feminine penis?

>most reasonable

Yes, because not maximizing the advantages your genetically augmented strength, durability, healing, and endurance to strike from the sky or armored vehicles and constantly close with the enemy in close assault, a role in which Astartes are unparalleled all Imperial military forces, is "reasonable."

They pretty much squander their gifts as Space Marines, because Space Marines are not designed to be Tacticool Oper8tors - they're shock troopers and grenadiers.

He only has a 5++, even with rerollable FnP that's pretty much equivalent to a 3++ save, and he has no EW. Against ID he's a Guardsman.

The Invuln apparently only works on vehicles of which Admech have 3, one is suboptimal, the others have a 6/5/4++ default or a 5+ cover, so he doesn't help them much.

IWND canticle is the only other one AFAIK, and that doesn't help much. Sure, it might fix a wound or two on a Kataphron, woop de do.

He's decent but by no means overpowered, although he might fuel my dreams of an allied Guard force or more vehicles if IA14 brings in some nice ones.

In that case welcome to the alt-right.

Nah, your meta just sucks.

Off to get my Trump poster now then.

Traitor Legions or Astartes Legions for Night Lords?

I'm pretty torn here.

On the TL side, I get an ObSec Warband with stealth, rerolled charges, and T1 night fighting. Stealth Havoks are pretty baller, and a NL Nurgle/Tzeentch Prince is down right nasty. I can also fuck with opposing reinforcements and basically have super fear.

On the LA side, I get +1 hit and wound in melee, 5+ cover on T1, chain glaives (+1S rending 2h power swords), and all the normal benefits of LA like weapon teams and drop pods.

What? Is this confirmed by GW? How dare they just try to make female marines just look like men! They should all have varying body types, not one being the same as the last! We have to represent all women!

Both are pretty bad, I use my heresy miniatures for both systems and try to have fun with it.

Hilariously my stormbolt daemon prince has died to octople 1's in two of three games already.

A similar skeleton and so much testosterone production means any feminine fat would melt and chisel their features. Their penises were mostly useless anyway.

you should stick with 40k books for ease of access and so you don't have to convert/buy from forgeworld

That reminds me of Overwatch and the mystery of how the fuck that thing hasn't trigger the fuck down the SJW.

Honestly no idea.

This. We need chubby female marines.
Some girls just have big bones you know.

Because one of the character's a confirmed lesbo, and the anti-SJW character looks like an SJW.

Chubby female space marines you say?

>For this one squad I was gonna go all Flamer themed, put them in a Rhino (debating that or Drop Pod)
I'd go with the Combi-Flamer then. Can't really help you to much on the Drop Pod vs. Rhino part, that's up a tougher question. A Rhino will make the squad a little harder to shoot (and thus more survivable) however it won't get your guys to the juiciest target as quick as a Drop Pod would.

It really comes down on the purpose of the squad and their place in your list. Are they meant to primarily take and defend objectives or toast enemy infantry before they can reach those same objectives? For the former go with the Rhino (or Razorback), and for the latter go with the Drop Pod.

>However I am gonna get a bike squad or 2 with Grav-guns.
I'd call you a cheesy faggot, but I have the same setup on my bikes. Only advice I can give you is that Dork Angel bikes have some nice angelic faceplates you can steal to make you seem like less of a WAACfag to your opponent.

Also, I'd go with the Combi-Flamer over the Hand Flamer in both squads. Hand Flamers are really not the greatest, and especially not the best given the wargear composition and deployment of both the 5 and 10 man squads.

What's wrong with overwatch? Tumblr people can't roll sixes?

I'm starting a NL traitor legion as well.

Do you have to take the detachments or can you just go by points and keep the night lords benefits.

Asking this because I'm starting a kill team game next week and want to take my night lords with me

Kinda wanted them to come out and say that Bastion was gay.

Dude, SJW's lost their shit with Overwatch before Zarya was introduced. There are still a loud minority bitching and moaning about the male gaze and how all the female heros are pretty.

Anything from the Chaos Codex can be named Night Lords for free so long as you keep within the no-marks restrictions.

I'm certain the Emperor's Children already has chubby Marines with vaginas.

>Zarya
>Not pretty

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for.

As long as you obey the legion restrictions, you can go CAD and still have most of the benefits

I love me some Zarya, don't get me wrong. I am just saying most of them shut their mouths as soon as Blizzard introduced the muscle girl to the roster.

Looks like she doens't even have the genetic augmentations.

I could understand not having the nails, but not even having gene-seed? That's way too weird.

That's just dice, though. Unfortunately, it happens. That being said, I actually like using the Talons of the Night Terror for the d6 extra attacks with Shred. Since they're extra attacks, they are still AP2 because it's a Prince. The Nurgle discipline is also much better than Tzeentch if I decide to make him a psyker. I also think the despair of Nurgle fits with the terror aspect.

The HH boxes are really nice about that, though, and the only thing I'd really need are Volkite charges. I'm not planning on playing HH games because no one else around me wants to. However, the NL rules are very fitting and can be used in 40k.

All of pic related applies to KT as well.

but if they shut their mouths Anita doesn't get pity-bucks.

isn't she just a SoB at that point?

Don't worry, that's why we have Johnny McInCuck.

Do we need 5' 3" manlet space marines too? Or is it just womens body types we need to represent?

>I also think the despair of Nurgle fits with the terror aspect.

It really depends on the warband, Talos in the Night Lords trilogy was approached by avatars of all four gods to offer their gifts and Nurgle basically stepped forward and said "You don't want me." and walked off.

Technically, the Night Lords are undivided and can take any favor they want.

>Looks like she doens't even have the genetic augmentations.
How does it look like that?

Anyway women taking seed from men into their own bodies is sexist.

All characters are gay.

I'd really appreciate some pointers with this list

He just admitted that all real life lesbos are ugly as fuck.

>Anyway women taking seed from men into their own bodies is sexist.

HOLY SHIT, THIS MEANS FEMALE SPACE MARINES ARE SEXIST!!!

>Implying Lesbians don't like sexy ladies as much as men.

If anything the male space marines need to represent more people of colour! It's too white! GW should actually take away points from any contestant running a space marine army that doesn't have a sufficient amount of diverse marines. And manlets are not needed as women are not attracted to them and so they should not be valued over poc.

Adding black marines to my Night Lords as we speak.

>tfw GW squatted the manlet faction to gain more female players

but its way easier to paint white people

Very good! Make sure they are all brown and black! Make sure they have all brown eyes and black hair! Remember, the less white the more diverse it is!

Right. Fuck off back to /v/ and/or /pol/, I have machine spirits to pray to.

Anyway, I've been trying out the Kastelan robots in a couple games and they've never really pulled their weight. Sure, they don't die, but they never draw much fire or kill much stuff either, and then they always get beat up by a Knight or TH/SS termies, or tarpitted by Neophytes and that -1 Attack GSC spell. Anyone got some good uses for them?

The best part about having your models unpainted is that no one can accuse GW of whitewashing, only its player base.

So a follow Up question, what are good kill teams for chaos space marines. Want my night lords to have a good chance against my marine opponent this Friday.

Cowboy dude is an american stereotype.
Reaper with the Dias de los Muertos mask is a fucking mexican
Korean girl? Mecha starcraft player (maybe I can give them that because it was kind of funny)
French assassin is a femme fatale
Indian girl is autistic but also with the body of a model because reason
British girl is stereotypically british and gay now because what people is fucking is relevant in a shooter.
The two australian are crazy and criminals. Fucking really?
Japanese guys one is a cyborg the other a samurai archer with accent and all
German girl is a healslut that did unethical experiments. Rings a bell?
There is a bloody ikea dwarf
Russian girl is basically Mother Russia from Kick ass.

All with fucking stereotypical accents. Like Blizzard try to make people angry, but some how SJW didn't get trigger and sucking blizzard dick.

If we kill off all the white people, then we're truly diverse.

But then black people will be the majority, and therefore oppressive, so we have to kill them off and let mexicans take over.

rewinding back however, I realize chinese people are the majority and therefore the most oppressive race. we should kill them first!

That's why GW needs to take a stand and punish their player base for making their chapters too cis or too white.

That's true, though Talos was a baller.

Really, a solid argument can be made for all the gods with a NL Prince anyway

Nurgle - Despair through sowing fear and terror for the sake of showing fear and terror. Like murdering everyone in a settlement and leaving one dude alone kinda shit

Khorne - RIP AND TEAR is pretty much what they do anyway, though they focus less on skull fucking to enjoy flesh robes

Slannesh -Hunting for the perfect kill, excessive violence even for a NL, obsessive trophy gathering, ect

Tzeentch - Divination runs in the NL gene seed, so shit like using it to plot crazy raids to instill as much terror as possible

this is actually a pretty good list

Nothing, chaos marines suck.

I like taking raptors with two meltas though. they can instantly kill most two wounded models.