Check this out. The devs/ceos of SALT are all white males

Check this out. The devs/ceos of SALT are all white males...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BRG8duN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't tumblr, we don't care. Are you lost?

Get out of here, nigger.

Good.

>Check this out. The devs/ceos of SALT are all white males...
Fuck out of here, nigger.

Goyim

What are you implying? Its more likely to suceed? Less likely? Thats the only thing we give a fuck about. WILL IT MOON OR NOT NIGGER?!

(((white males)))

>the (((man))) with the glasses

Like 90% white overall

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHYTE MALE

Seriously, would ANYONE invest in anything that was run by, say, 2 black women, a Mexican chick and a poo-in-loo? Fuck no. Not even niggers are that stupid. Not even the staunchest, most militant feminist SJW would believe in such bullshit (even though they would never admit it). A company run by White males is the closest thing to being guarantee success that you can get. Even dumb niggers know that (but they'd never admit it).

looks like they are enjoying your money

at least one jew and one hapa

>No woman in team
I think more women need to get into crypto. I as a woman need to have the equal opportunity to invest in crypto currencies like you privileged white males

Thiis

>The devs/ceos of SALT are all white males...
>all
>white
>males
BUY!!! BUY!!!! FUCKING BUY YOU IDIOTS!!!! Oh wait, there's no jews? SELLL!! DUMP THIS SHIT!!!

>>No woman in team
>I think more women need to get into crypto. I as a woman need to have the equal opportunity to invest in crypto currencies like you privileged white males
Who gives a fuck if transgenders are into crypto

money doesn't give a shit what sex you are

stop bringing that political left shitstorm in here.

money talks bitch. nobody cares if you are in a fucking wheel chair and have 2 heads!

Money talks. You need to walk.

WTF STOP FILLING YOUR FUCKING FACES I WANT MY MOON MISSION SO I CAN DIVERSIFY AND HAVE FUN AGAIN, GUARANTEED MOON MISSIONS ARE NOT FOR ME

Yes whites are good at making money, fucking sheep, fucking goats, fucking their sisters, and being ugly. Just buy SALT and make money

False there is a Jew and a Asian too. All white is good ,but that too is the good kind of diversity for making money

What a gay photo. That's corporate culture I guess. Anyways I see 1 confirmed jew, 2 possible jews, and an asian.

AVOID

Nice, just bought 100kkk

good, come chill out with other nerds
discord.gg/BRG8duN
>rich wasp master race

I´m soo deep in this coin its crying.

>All the major financial scams were also run by all white males

Jews aren't white.

wat

Nice just bought 100k

that's why we care. No SJW shit just pure business execution

You guys bought em a nice dinner, enjoy your bags