Can you believe these mods trying to kill/fud Link because Sergey wouldn't hand them gibs...

Can you believe these mods trying to kill/fud Link because Sergey wouldn't hand them gibs? Garbage chinks on a power grab. So happy he told them to fuck off.

i have a hard on for monaco that's what our Regional Research Administrator said.

Aren;t they just self-appointed mods on an unofficial Telegram channel? Self-entitled bitches.

>paid mods

Lol Sergey doesn't give a fuck about marketing to normal people does he?
Like, he actively doesn't give a fuck.
It's all about the corporate adoption, man.

>loo

Sergey wont pay them a dime. He already got his $32 million and he isnt giving out a single penny to anyone. Why would he invest money, to make more money? He already made enough money, now he just has to keep it.

right. chinlink does not need these self apoointed retards, good job sergey ...these biz noob idiots does not understand how fin tech work , that needs temper proof , solid product. thats wt sergey working on with out shilling.

chain link is for corporate , corporate that to fin tech. he doesnot guve fuck to chinki niaggas

>thinking they should be paid for moderating an unofficial telegram channel that's not endorsed by the project in any way

Holy shit this is honestly some next-level entitlement

SErgey doesnt have any money to pay...

he already used it all on hookers and lambos

it's the teletubby influencer generation
>influencer
top lel, fuck em all

Pajeet

>people actually want Sirgay to spend their money on MODS
>Ruben uses shitcoins as justification
good job sirgay

lol. chinkee

Nope, I think they're greedy chinks too. Thanks for confirming that you're a pajeet.
>chinlink
>apoointed
>biz noob idiots
>temper proof
>doesnot guve fuck

Source?

I am nigga ...not pajeet

Pic related from Telegram.
Translated: “wahhh we appointed ourselves as admins on an unofficial telegram group but sergey won’t pay us so now we’re gonna have a hissy fit to get attention”.

BASED. fucking chinks think they deserve money for something they were never hired to do

10 TenX has been deposited into your account

I'm starting to see why they don't reply

Haha what a buch of losers, why the fuck would Serey pay them. Pathetic beggars.

It's real. These guys are scum. I hope they close the channel so we can make a new one with real loyalists, not those looking for a quick buck

These guys should go set up an unofficial fan chat for Skyrim. I hear Todd Howard LOVES paid mods.

What the fuck do they even do?