This is what an 8 million dollar wall looks like before it crumbles

This is what an 8 million dollar wall looks like before it crumbles.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BRG8duN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one word Monaco

wtf holy shit i'm buying 100k now

what coin is this? What does this mean?

What coin you fucking failed abortion?

the only one that's $300 on GDAX you cum dumps

LTC?

Litecoin. Someone is selling tens of thousands of coins, 0.005 LTC at a time.

What coins are @ 300$ on coinbase? Let's think mmhh.....

what happens when it breaks?

That is one thick ass wall.

Big dip incoming?

i lose all my money

isn't green for buying? Doesn't that mean someone is buying a lot of LTC?

Green means everyone is puking. Red is period blood.

wow just tuned in. damn that's some coin.

Yea but if the wall breaks and the buyers are all gone the price starts to fall; nothing propping the price up anymore, like a dam wall

so what i'm gathering is that i need to sell and buy back in after the dip

Someone gets rich. They've already sold at least $4 million worth of LTC.

Yes, green are buy orders. There were $8 million worth of buy orders at $300/LTC and someone is slowly selling off thousands of coins and settling them.

yep. watched so many BCH buy walls like this get btfo :(

i have iron hands but if u weak u should be selling into that wall right the fuck now

better do it quick its past halfway gone

of course there's no promise said buyer won't keep buying all the way down and back up to 500

hahaha

ok its 2/3rds gone now that i finshed my captcha

we break free soon brothers

$400 by 1am

Star Destroyers on stand by when we need the wall down

to think i was going to go to bed. only lost $50 bucks off my small investment. hoping there's a substantial dip to buy into.

haha pathetic sell wall got fucking crushed by buy wall

IT BROKE

BIG GAINS

KEK

More like 200. When sell walls break prices up. When buy walls break, price goes down.

Well the 3000ltc sell wall broke instead. Were going higher!

oops whats happening now

This thread is a perfect example of how to not make money. LTC is listed on coinbase and the fucking bloomberg exchange. It's popular and the crypto wave is just starting. I easily see LTC reaching 600-700. But yeah go ahead and sell em because some random neet on Veeky Forums told you to.

HODL don't be a weak boi

306 now

why is gdax prices always so different? i thought Binance was lagging behind So i bought a shit tonne at 290 and immediately put a $300 sell order but shit isnt even moving.

we are going to $320 within the next half hour

lol thanks for the cheap litecoin, roundeyes

>t.charlie lee

It will be extremely painful.

The whale is still unloading. Someone just wasted a lot of money.

Yeah.
Because some random neet told you: someone is trying to buy 7 million worth of litecoin. Sell now.
>mfw

shit I cant even send to gdax for arbitrage fuck that shitty exchange.

Nothing, the wall is still there. Prey that it doesn't break if you are hodlng LTC.

trust in the normies.

im not hodling

It's still going and has been dumping like this for hours. It was fighting with another bot at one point, which was pretty interesting.

round 2 guys...

even better than pic related

This is more entertaining than bitcoin 18k. Everyone should just sell into the wall, then buy the dip.

discord.gg/BRG8duN
come make actual money retards

already made $9 by doing just that!

what's the dip gonna look like do ya think? target price point?

literally me right now, blanket too

what fuckin app is this retard! you fucking newfags post info

~250

It's like this on gdax but not on bittrex. How do I know which exchange to follow?

>app

its gdax you tard

hang oout on the normie exchange for big ol swings and battlebot action

Sold my LTC an hour ago. Have fun bros.

Do they generally somewhat follow each other in trends? Like if LTC dumps on gdax something similar will happen on bittrex/binance/poloniex etc? Sorry still very new to trading.

Eventually. Up to the point where there are minimal arbitrage opportunities.

Thanks Vizard

Bring down this wall.

If the gap between exchanges is large enough then someone will arbitrage to make money. It doesn't happen as much right now as it used to because Coinbase and other exchanges haven't activated SegWit, which means fees are expensive as hell and it takes a long time to confirm. So the gap has to be large enough to offset the fees (potentially roundtrip if you don't want to keep them on the other exchange) and you need to be willing to not have access to your tokens for potentially hours (which is dangerous).

creep vs wall creep always wins UNLESS the wall can hold until demand increases

so it's a floor

4 him

BRING IT DOWN

not really. On a slow day they are similar but when coins hit ATH they never catch up

easily bounced up off the wall. don't sell at the bottom

I don't think I've ever actually seen a "wall" (buy or sell) do what Veeky Forums said that it was about to do. Not once.

So many experts here!!! Keep talking about how much smarter than the normies you are!

still over $6mil from coming down, gl with that. LTC will surge

im hoping to god BTC goes on an epic bull run to 40k and ltc drops to 200 so i can load up with everything ive got. then ride that shit to 800.

As soon as they see people picking up on the dump they will pump it up to calm everyone down then dump everything and fuck everyone in the ass

I'm from the future, only niggers and low iq fags don't own btc and ltc

Same. The only problem is that some whale is keeping the price above 300 right now. Maybe to entice the normies to buy in this weekend.

A wall can be one of four things and there is no way to tell which.

gee it's almost like someone with 8 mil knows what they're doing when they're buying everything up at 300 rly makes u think

This

Fluctuations on ltc are Just middle aged japanese men borrowing money from brokers for daytreading, once they stop playing the price Will skyrocket

Lads sorry for going off topic. What’s a good alternative for GDAX if I want to buy btc instantly with euro’s. CBA depositing through SEPA and waiting until Tuesday.

this.
It's like calling blitz on a defence in football. Great if you see it. But they fake it enough/ so well you can end up throwing a pick into zone. never commit to if they are going to pull it or not.

that picture makes me laff

Why is it taking my ltc so long to confirm! 10mins so far! Only 4 confirms!

yea this is what happens when our shitcoins that we built get taken over by greed fucking shitheads. fukkk leave my coins alone, where were you in 2013 pumping me.

usually takes about 20-30 mins

Maybe, but when he has been at the same thing for five hours it's a bit obvious what he's doing. Beware the pump and dump. He started chiseling away at the wall because he ran through all of the demand. It looks like another whale was trying to keep it above $300, and there was a rally after that. but there's still a big sell offf.

Fucking neckbeard whales I bet they're overweight whales in real life too.