Crypto-Currecy website Idea

Their should be A Website Like Ebay But You Buy Things With Crypto-Currency Instead Of Flat Currencys

Damn that's genius...I think it could be called "OpenBazaar". What do you think?

ready for liftoff monaco that's what our International Factors Facilitator said.

Particl
Anonymous decentralised ebay built on Bitcoin code where you buy shit with crypto
Market releases Q1 2018
PART is currently vastly undervalued at $10
Get in or stay poor

sounds good, try and update me

You mean that shit market that nobody uses because everybody can see all your transactions and you need to install a crappy client?
Not to mention there's no reward like cold staking rewards for hosting the network

heres my email [email protected]

Checkout Keyrpto, that's pretty much what they want to pull off except obviously a shit ton cleaner than open bazaar.
Just delayed their ICO so they can present a platform demo before taking peoples money.

Yes. That one, Ryno

Ryno is a pretty cool guy.
Wish I was him.
I imagine he's loaded

Is this the pajeetcoin of the week?

As long as they accept MONACO that shit is going to the moon.

>implying people want to use Bitcoin as a currency
>Implying it wouldn't be 99% scam auctions and you can't track down where your btc went
Kek why wouldn't they use Fiat? Do you not understand Bitcoin is purely for "investing" aka pyramid

Not if it's managed in the same way fiat is, or run through a smart contract.

I would make one where you can use all types of crypto currency and not just bitcoin also it cant track you I wish I new how to code

Why would anyone bother? Why would I sell to 0.01% of the market instead of selling to 100% of the market on any normal marketplace? This is a business board, use your brain.

>Can't track you
>Can't track the seller
How trusting are you? I've got brand new iPhone, I'll sell it for 0.01btc. I'll send it as soon as you deposit I promise

No website. Centralized shit.

BitBay already does all you need as an independent decentralized trading platform with double deposit so you don't have to worry about gwtting scammed and shit.

Meh, look it up if you're interested.

>dumb enough to fall for that
>gets scammed

alibaba is going to accept TRX soon

People on working on better ones, OpenMarket you can also just use their API and script something instead of using that shit client, it has tons of other issues though.

Only niggers scam people , if a White mem were to ever be caught scammimg a human he should be sent to Africa.

Wow, best idea ever.

Why did no one think of this before?!

Honestly how much more would it cost to cater and grow to that tiny market with current block chain technology? We can have both until the superior market grows and wins out.