Please tell me you got into xvg anons?

Please tell me you got into xvg anons?

who else got In at 5 sats?
I swear I saw someone with 20m around June

Bag holding

Yeah at 14 sats in May. Then I learned more about the project and dipped the fuck out.

Is it still worth buying now? People only ever blab about moons once the moons are over and they want to offload bags. It sucks. I want someone to help make me rich lol

Sell

No

You can make money trading this piece of shit, but it will never actually be worth anything

Why lol

fuck i lost money earlier on this shitcoin and now it moons. anyway don't but because one big sell and the price dumps by 2 sat.

What the fuck coin can I buy to moon. I've been making bad calls since I got here and I hate watching every coin but the one I buy moon. Sometimes people shill good shit and it rockets but mostly people shill their bags post-moon. Is it all luck? How do people know to get in before the moons--there are a million cryptos to choose from

there are indicators like increase of volume trading, news about a coin etc..

kicking myself cause ive only recently heard of it the tech behind it is amazing i think buying it at 0.01 penny is still a steal im thinking it would reach around $10 in couple years way better than ripple

It's Dogecoin Dark, not Verge, they can't fool me.

stop buying based on market and buy it based on the tech and developers then hold that shit next time neo moons im selling it all and getting verge this thing is going to be out of this fucking planet

>the tech behind it is amazing
>XVG

Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen. I dread to think what this board wil be like in 2018

normies and people from pol will overrun this place. we will have even more racists and shills so rip biz

what buy to moon then? I've missed fucking everything

WHATS GOING ONNNNN

>those mean people from /pol
fuck off soyboy your vagina is discharging all over this thread. go back to your echo chamber
>>>r/sandersforpresident

Look into mod user, trust me.... It hasn't mooned but it will. Maybe not this week, maybe not till February or March. But do your research, know what you're putting your money into.

3 cents end of 2017, 15-25 cents by mid 2018.

I bought this coin in June. Up 600%

>Triangle symbolism
of course

Nice

>Decided to wait and not FOMO buy just because based Mcaffee shilled it.

>Miss out on 150% gains

YOU THINK IM NOT IMMEDIATELY BUYING ANYTHING THIS FUCKING SAVAGE PICKS? YOU THINK IM A FUCKING MORON? OF COURSE IM IN!!!

hrrrrfffff

>get in @50 sats
>get out @130sat
>repeat every 3 months
XVG will crash before 2018

had 2.7m bought at 11sats back then.
sold it when pump was over but have a long term bag of 270k

been watching this all week just sad i didnt jump in it 55 sats

I had 120K, untill it got stolen from coinpouch and all transactions just vanished into thin air.

Everyone who had verge there lost everything. Scam coin.

Jesus Christ this has just left orbit

ids crabbing!!! guy hi selb loo

People made fun of this coin for not even being 1 cent a coin, now it has been almost twice that. This is a lower market cap coin with a 50-100x potential.

verge has the worst tech there is in the privacy coin sphere. only the most retarded people on the internet buy verge.

its dangerous to invest in cause no smart money will ever be present there. unless its smart money trying to get a quick buck. but xvg got no support at all from the darknets cause its the shittiest. I got banned from a dark net market place once when I asked if they would ever allow verge as payment method.

I like verge but I dont like their team, highly unprofessional and they are members of various p&d groups.

Who is the team anyway?