Free Transactions?

coinreviews.io/raiblocks-review/

Is this true? Anyone here have experience? It sounds like another ICO scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a scam. Very solid tech with a great lead-dev. Used it a lot and it is indeed instant and zero fees. Only problem it has now, is that the exchanges suck. More will come tho. 2 dollar is a steak now.

Buy now or stay poor. When this get listed on a major exchange price will skyrocket.

This tech is basically IOTA but without the coordinator

Sorry I don't participate in ICOs

It s not a ICO. It already works and it works great.

it's not an ICO you fucking normie faggot. go back to where you came from.

THIS IS IOTA BEFORE & AFTER IOTA.

They have a working product.

It's cheap as fuck.

The dev isn't a loose canon piece of shit who needs to be a donald trump on twitter.

I actually went to the same highschool as this guy. This guy was the typical stoner good-for-nothing guy who spent all his time in class looking at the Norwegian equivalent to 9gag, and eventually dropped out. Literally a brainlet NEET who stroke it big, don't get into this project.

You talking about david sonstebo?

RaijeetBlocks

very very good
very very cheap

It didn't have an ICO. Dev team kept a small portion and distributed the rest out through a faucet. Probably one of the fairest distribution method.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s

free/instant transferes + 0 inflation + lead dev is actually legit, check him out

long project already but just recently came into light because the distribution ended + it is a DAG and people found out about IOTA

Yes

why do they have their own exchange?
is bitgrail safe?

that video is sped up you retard

oh, look at that shitty exchanges and old style website
it needs a time to proof us that they do a job well..

Kek, no need to prove it further norgebro

Bitgrail is a dedicated Raiblocks exchange, but it isn't connected to the dev team. A lot of people who got the coins from the faucet wanted to have a place to trade it, when Cryptopia delisted it at some point. So some Italian group made Bitgrail.
Don't know about safe. Everyone worrying about the exchanges being unsafe/shit makes me think the coin is very undervalued. People are scared to buy it yet.
I bought on Mercatox and transferred half into the webwallet, half into desktop wallet. If either wallet should fail on security, the other half will still moon.

Nope, I tried it myself. It is fast.

why did cryptopia delist it...?

Raiblocks aren't a scam, but are poorly designed. Obviously miles ahead of iota.
It shares one of iota's problems - spam. Without block limits (ideally dynamic) there's no real way to prevent it. Rai uses pow to prevent spam, but it's impossible to predict a priori what difficulty makes spam too expensive while still allowing normal transactions.

Fighting spam requires fees that rise nonlinearly e. g. if you suddenly make 100x more transactions you don't pay 100x but 10000x. Rai requires just 100x more pow. Iota is fighting spam in their usual manner, by even more central control.

The reason rai isn't spammed now is mainly because there's no way to short it and it's not a scam like iota that can cause altruistic attacks. The moment it's possible to profit from the attack it's inevitably going to happen.

There's a reason satoshi invented the blockchain.

The Rai community back then was very different. People didn't know/care about the tech and just wanted to make money from getting the coin from the faucet and insta selling it on Cryptopia. This supposedly lead to Cryptopia having to deal with tons of small XRB deposits, which was much for the exchange to handle and unprofitable. The increased some limits, community got mad and there was supposedly death threats involved.

...something along these lines happened supposedly

lmfao the RaiBlocks community is cancer

So why don't they just implement non linearity in fees? You make it sound like a simple solution (not having a go at you just genuinely interested). Is this something they can easily implement afterwards if spam becomes a problem

Kek
You just said that:
>Sorry I don't participate in ICOs
Which means that you haven't even looked 10 minutes into the coin. You would have known it didn't have an ICO.

But somehow you have done research on the RaiBlocks community and definitely know that it is cancer.

FUD spoiled

It was brown third worlders who came to depend on selling the free coin from faucets. Low IQ + high time preference + being poor means all of them have sold their coin by now.

I don't want a coin mined by minorities sorry but there is this thing called ETHICS. Exploitation is unethical.

Rai is /ourcoin/ now

Because it can't be done when transactions are the fundamental level of a protocol. People would just choose transaction paths that have lower limits and everything would collapse in divergence. You need some external structure that defines the state - like a block.

is this the coin with the dev with racist post history on reddit?

looking for a white man's coin

Hell, it's fast. Just trying out, but damn.

Yes
the dev and community are racists

hell seger broder just bought 100k

reichblock

Nurt Front?

Ein Volk, ein Rai, ein Fuhrer!

Soo.. just like here then huh

>So some Italian group made Bitgrail.

Mafia

this is nothing like IOTA
Railblocks is just a currency.

RaiBlocks is a scam targetting IOTA

IOTA is a scam targeting Bitcoin

How could it be a scam targetting IOTA when RaiBlocks is older than IOTA

Sense... please make some
I didn't say anyone targeting IOTA

Also, did you change your IP? two different guys misspelling targeting the same way within 3 posts / 10 minutes

Yep, the "targetting" guy is probably some Indian corecuck trying to FUD actual good coins

My replay was directed to Missclick, sorry. And I misspelled "targeting" because I was looking at that post when writing.

i'll just wait for it to get on a good exchange

kek I find it hilarious. Venezuelans worked hard doing endless captchas for pennies and sold it for their daily bread. Sold it to the big brained white man who scooped them up by the thousands and who will make the real money thanks to his ability to think about the future. Reichblock has the best origin story of any crypto.

You don't think the Venezuelans still hold the vast majority of rai?

IOTA is better just look at the market caps
Invest in IOTA!

this is shitcoin at the time
just take a look on website, take a look on chart from what time it begins and what changed? shitcoin. delist from cryptopia, shitcoin.

Fucking flawless logic right here

iota is for submissive men.

>Not a scam. Very solid tech with a great lead-dev.

Is this on binance?

I thought raiblocks was coded by the electrical engineer?

Sounds like he was talking about the iota dev