Get the fuuuuuccccckkkkkk in heeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All-in.

ALREADY IN , FEEL COMFYYYYYYYY

Sideways coin
Doesn't do shit, wait until there's some juicy news or get pnd'd

Breakout upwards from a symmetrical triangle just happened in two timeframes, get in

hongkong conference on 19th

i went all in 15 min ago

Check the reddit, news are starting to constantly pop up. A few weeks back there were almost no news about Stellar at all.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/

Me too again

Think about this. Ripple hits 1.00, stellar has half the cap. Stellar can hit 2.00

WAKEY SNAKEY

Whales accumulating big time.. get in

ITS FUCKING TIME

0.20 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whales aren't accumulating at 0.2 lol

Yeah because that's a lot of money

The SNAKE is AWAKE

RED CANDLES, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

Its just people taking profits because it passed 24hr high

Good news is we only need one good push to break out

I feel like with this coins actual good news and partnerships there is absolutely no way this price will stay low til EOY

The real rally starts in Jan.
Right now, you are seeing the build-up.

Might be a steady buildup, but they're having a conference in Hong Kong on 19th and also appearing in the news a lot. Basically all they need is news, everything else is there, and news could come in any time

You make this escherichia coli infested thread everytime XLM is at 20 cents

WAKEY SNAKEY

about to fly back past 1200

books are clearing

buy ZEN btw

The logo might be a stupid rocket, but this chart sure as hell is not rocket science. We're going up boys

still going down

good i want to buy more

That's grade A bullshit. As you can see here we keep bouncing upwards

moon inc with cup n handle breakout

>TA on a 1 min candle chart

>value increases
>volume decreases
as obvious a sign for an incoming as any. Its gonna do a ripple.

lol

Just unloading useless pajeets and normies

Volume vs price is actually the one of the few things I really believe in about meme analysis

dumb linkposter

I'm hodling 7k lumens. Am I gunna make it guise?

Get at least 15k-20k and then we can talk about making it

4.3k here. I'm at least going to make 4 grand, which is 2 and a half months wage at work

I'm not converting my xrp for that.

You should :^) XRP already mooned

I'll wait to see who coinbase lists before I move out of XRP. Too big of a contender right now. The price point and notoriety is perfect for normies on normiebase.

Get ready for a crash should the news go bad

This normiebase meme is getting out of hand. We don't know when the coins are being listed, they haven't even solved their scalability issues yet. Also stellar shows up in the "supported currencies" search too. Guess which one the normies will favor? The one that is slower and more expensive, or the one with a nice little rocket and charity aspect?

Also an user found last night a picture of the stellar logo was added to coinbase on the 14th of december.

I keep up on the news I won't miss out on much. Besides I'm already up 5X. A normie explosion on Coinbase could arguably bring XRP to $2-3 in a month or two.

I can own both faggot, and I do. People like you with a zero-sum attitude are the ones who lose their shit. Wojack me later, bro.

That's a stock image, user.

I just sold my XRPs for XLM (well, left a small portion because never dump all at once). XRP already mooned and is highly unlikely to dramatically moon again, meanwhile XLM is still tragically undervalued.

I agree XLM is undervalued, but I also see real potential with XRP. It's not like im counting on a justcoin like FUN

Dif being that Lumens are actually used by IBM
and Stellar partners for their transactions on
Stellar's network.

XRP? Ripple protocol is used but not their
tokens.

Where so I put $1000 today?

>not their tokens
Implying implications. It depends on the deals they make. We'll see how the pilots start to turn out.

Yes, I'm not saying XRP isn't a solid project, that's why I'm holding some still. I'm just saying that there's no point holding your majority in XRP right now.

Also I like XLM a lot more. Jed is a cool guy and them being a non-profit is a killer advantage. Also the XLM ICO capabilities.

Give it to me my friend

This , give it to him

I don't see why anyone would buy XRP on Coinbase.
Don't get me wrong but Ripple is intended for that purpose nor does its creators and backers want that kind of volatility.

I want 2-3x till EOY user. Its gonna be Ltc or Eth

Give it to him lad

Ples gib