IS 2FA JEWISH TRICKS???

I set up electrum and chose 2fa because everything else seems to use it these days and it sounded safe. Now when I want to transfer a small amount of BTC I am seeing a HUGE 3rd address and amount to send and I am assuming it is 2FA.

>try to send .015 to coinbase because Gyft demands it so I can buy my mother a gift card
>says it will take .017 to cover .002 fee
>see third output address marked with 0.044055 amount.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Should I just open a GDAX acct and cash the fuck out to my bank? I just wanted to get my mom a fucking gift card.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Huge amount next to a third address.
I am stressed and my keyboard is fucked.

Confirmed that 2FA is jewish tricks. verified elsewhere, Now I have to figure out how to disable 2FA.

FML

Please halp.
I feel like crying right now.

I created a new wallet, used the seed to restore my addresses, and disabled 2FA, BUT IT STILL SAYS 2FA. IT IS ASKING FOR $775.

I can't fucking afford it. I just wat my fucking money. I just want to buy my mom something nice for christmas and pay my fucking bills.

I fucking hate this shit. I don't know what to do.

Is it true that he doesn't remember anything and someone drugged him and forced him to do that?

you got culled by natural selection, the brainlets shall perish

Would explain some of his erratic behavior. Though I'd rather assume him to be some MK Ultra victim.

Most of those "mass shootings" are staged by jews in order to take away the guns from westerners. The jews never change it seems.

Whatever that is It's 99% not 2FA. 2FA is basically needing to use your phone as well as password as an extra security layer. Plz send screenshots because I'm confused and you probably have a virus or some shit

Feels bad man, but if you fell for a scam then there’s not much you can do in the world of crypto. Don’t put money in until you know how to use the systems and avoid the bad stuff

Ya brainwashed shooting for sure

He's using the Electronum wallet which let's you use 2FA through a different service that's built in to the wallet for a "small fee"

in electrum you can use 2fa which is basically using another server to confirm logins and transactions.
It's written right there that there are fees for doing this shit

I got a pop up saying 2fa is off now, but I am still getting 2 output addresses with an insane amount.

did you try restoring from seed again

I'll try restoring from within the new wallet. I'm on the 3rd one now.

I thought everyone used spectrum.

$775 isn't the new normal for BTC TX fees isit?

It is the same shit.

I put in my adderss to test sending .02 BTC

>input:
My adderss (full balance)

>output
My adderss 0.02
unknown address 0.041184

If this were a hack, wouldn't they just drain my wallet? I don't get why there are 2 outputs. Before when I had 2FA on, I had 3.

HOL UP

IS THE SECOND OUTPUT SOME BULLSHIT WAY OF SAYING, THIS IS YOUR MONEY LEFT OVER AFTER TRANSFER AND FEES????

WHO WROTE THIS GARBAGE

THIS IS WHY NORMIES DON'T INTO BITCOIN

HOW THE FUCK IS IT AT 18K WHEN IT IS SO FUCKING FAR FROM BEING USER FRIENDLY? HOW IS IT LESS USER FRIENDLY THAN WHEN I STARTED BACK WHEN GPU MINING WAS JUST STARTING TO TAKE OFF?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think I will do a test transaction preview of different amounts and see if that corresponds to my final balance.

holy fucking shit. the good thing is, that in my hesitation BTC has gone even higher.

Can you please verify that when you send BTC in electrum you get 2 outputs?

>first is destination
>second is your change

I've sent a shit ton of DOGE and BTC from core before and never noticed this.

Interesting, I'm looking into it. I think his father was a big Wall Street guy or something like that,

You sure it isn't a change address?

I think it is. WHY DOESN'T IT SAY SO.

>output
thats all it fucking says. when I read output I think this is money going out of my wallet.

FFS. I feel like a fucking guinea pig for the developers.

Now before this thread dies, is it better to cash out through bitpay via gift certificates (thinking about buying some for myself) or should I look into gdax? Does it allow you to easily exchange to USD and transfer to your bank acct, or is it strictly digital exchange only?
>inject cypto
>exchange crypto
>send it to your wallet and figure out how to cash out elsewhere.

I don't want to get GOXED.com

14.06% in fees to send a gift card instantly. Why does everyone insist on BTC when coins like DOGE are easier to send?

Maybe I'm just becoming a jew myself. :/