>2017
>ADA still under $1

What's your excuse for being this slow to the next ETH?

tell me OP how is it equal or superior to eth?
be specific.

Lmao, this. Inb4
>d-dyor! It's too complicated for you!

I'm not about to buy at ath again

>What's your excuse for being this slow to the next ETH?

Can you read, answer my fucking question, I'm not here to convince you laggards.

>Bought

Will I make it

ATH was 1850 sats on Binance earlier this week. If you don't get in now, you literally hate money.

Kek, what a fucking surprise

lmao, holding the coin but cant even explain a bit about the coin.
>state of biz

Volumes show it was a pump and dump.

I'm looking for reasons why you haven't bought, this is the reason this thread exists, what the fuck are you stupid or something?

OK.
eth has many dapps, its been publicly battle-tested, the weaknesses (and there are many) are publicly discussed by the developers, the founders admit its overvalued and discourage buying into it rather than shilling it, there are 100s of people working on many core components, thousands working on dapps and added infrastructure, and any one of the components has as much if not more potential ROI than ada.

cardano has phd gandalf a pretty website / wallet, and endless shilling.
i'm not interested in the next eth. i'm interested in making eth better.

did i answer your question? now answer mine.

You are all crazy if you think a loyal Cardano fan would ever dare shill this on Veeky Forums, all I want is to be inside the mind of an idiot who is missing this boat day by day, so please, tell me your reasons for not investing.

10/10 that's actually what I'm looking for, very informative.

Also go fuck yourself kek

>you're crazy if you think i'm going to sperg out a detailed list of reasons why I think ADA is better than ETH on a predominately underage veitnamese bamboo growing forum.

of course, because.... that would somehow damage your pristine reputation!

reddit: the coin

Bought at 1495, thanks user. wtf I love money now

you'll make money, i started out like you, it only takes a couple x100% to star making real cash

will i make it bros?

>mf 72 hours on coinbase.
>literally i am not going to make it.
>i literally need to die

Both of you won't make it

>that feel when I work for one of the three entities of Cardano and sold my ADA awhile back

im feeling rather comfy tbf

>endless shilling

its just started being shilled 2 days ago when it started to pump before that it was just the wisebros that brought in

buying the next ETC you mean

Hell if this reaches etc price I will retire early

>Dash
>Iota
Get rid of these scam coins.

just woke up from a nap and a had dream of ADA reaching around $50 in 2019.
i was upset in the dream because i have no ADA yet
is that even possible. the fuck mangs

I'm on the next BTC train myself (XLM). But happy for Cardano bros!

Literal vaporwave

yeah the market cap would need to be $2trill tho

It's been shilled for weeks here

Wen Yu have a beerb at pub and +10% eatch Carlton dry

gosh you really sound like a 15 years old brat that havent been spanked in a while. Where is your mommy?

OP absolutely and irredeemably BTFO

hmm BTCs marketcap went from $3bill to $277bill in just a few years. Not even counting the money held in ALTs. If that kind of growth sustains... maybe double digit ADA is not that far fetched.

Got burned by this shit twice today
Will just watch from the side

THANK YOU BASED JAPS FOR MAKING ME $3K OVERNIGHT

SELLING YOUR SHITCOIN UNTIL THE NEXT DIP FOR NOW.

THANK YOU AGAIN I AM GOING TO GO BUY A NICE BOTTLE OF SCOTCH NOW.

What if it doesn’t dip

Ironically, ADA is dancing to the whale beat worse than other things otherwise it wouldn't lose so much when BTC shifts unlike REQ which barely moves.

literally impossible

buy high sell low

>Bought at 0.02
>sold at 0.10 and 0.15

Who else here got JUSTD

here senpai you will need this
especially when it starts moving above a dollar

Luckily I im decent about spotting shitcoins so those gainz are going to the moon in different ships desu. Still, fucking hell mate

>massive hype surrounding a potentiallu good coin with no use case for a long time
itll dip. buy it then

what will it dip to? I mised the last one by 25 sats on thursday eve. now iuts way higher ;;

>next ETH
No one wants the "next" of anything. You might get lucky if day traders like it, but if you want to make money you need to invest in innovation.

It has a dirty Italian-sounding name