DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/jun/blockchain-decentralized-ledger-system-201716738.html
google.com/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/big-four-giant-deloitte-completes-successful-blockchain-audit/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it time

Is 25c a stable buy point? it's been stuck there for ages.

>weekend
>all alts start bleeding
>"why is my unique special snowflake coin not mooning uhh*

> moons from 5 cents to 25 cents in 2 weeks
> DO SOMTHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

you should just sell you stupid panic pajeet.

THIS.

REQ will hit $1 eventually

I think this is the dead cat bounce after a pump. Should we sell now and buy back later?

Did he really say dad cat bounce?

KYS

Buying at the ATH when it was shilled here at 4-5 cents, bahahahaha.

I think it's time to sell.

I think you're fucking braindead.

Yeah selling my 450k stack right now, because a random user doesn't even know the basic TAs

Once again.

KYS

when will it move again? is there an event coming?

When will this reach $10

wtf

ths coin has been absolute GOLD last weeks and you shitheaps say it should do something?

This coin will make tou literally stinking rich and yet you fuckers don't have the patience to hold 1 week

boy there are retarded people on biz

Colossus Q4 2017

They are mad because they bought ATH and it slightly dipped.

You have no idea that we could be swing trading and increasing our stacks

You're just a bagholder who bought in at 4 cents so of course you won't even try.

Do you even know the definition of a bagholder?

This will be the last time.

KYS

>4-5x profit
>Bagholder

?????????????

Okay stackholder or whatever.

Colosuss is coming by the next update friday the 22nd. It will be a green Christmas.

>all alts are bleeding

*points and laughs at your face*

Feel's good to be the king of alts.

Let us rise to where we belong.

Just give it time you faggot. Slow healthy growth and stableness is good for long-term gainz.

Thx for the info man
I gotta stop daytrading it like a madman right now.

Too bad I managed to get just extra 500REQ on swings. And I completely missed this dip, thinking .00037 ETH was the absolute support now.

I wonder, how much these 500 REQ gonna be in a year

$1500

Meh, I lost more neurons worrying bout the dip never coming back
Hope it works out better than this

If you are lucky you will see $1

Nope sorry, this will not happen any time

That's only 10x gains in a year. If the mainnet release goes well and the product works as they've said, it could become a payment method that's used on webshops all around, which is what we've been needing for a long time now. I don't see how 10x in a year wouldn't happen if all that goes well.

this guy has ended every post in this thread with KYS, don't waste your breath

fuck off newfag, you're not welcome here

Colossos is next week

Just check out who i replied to. If you have to reply to a 60IQ human, then a KYS advice is appropriate. Disgusting that someone like him lives on this planet and furthermore is using this board.

That would lead to a 2B mcap, excluded the unkown burned tokens.

Never denied that it's not possible, especially with the over all growth in the crypto world. But adoption and they have to get over a lot of barries...tax modules...auditing. Half of the use cases are a fucking torture. We will see how this turns out. In the end i am still bullish on the project, but i prefer a more realistic prediction, than a 2B mcap.

REQ is great, but the damage is already done. We're full of pajeets and weak handed faggots. This drops any day to .2 cents and it will be the apocalypse, a bazar of pink wojaks.

Crypto is kill. We're in full greed mode now.

nice try pajeet. we know you sold at 1000 sats.
you aen't getting back in bro. sorry.

Do you even understand the white paper behind this?

Nice projection. I shilled REQ since ICO, which I got. Aldo bought most of my stack at .04

REQ is literally accumulating hard at the 1300-1400 range. That means the next pump might push it to 2000 satoshi with a floor of 1600.

CPA/Auditor here and this is the only crypto I'm looking to get into.

You're gonna get a lot of cop out answers like "read the white paper" (which you should), but to inform you more directly, what REQ is trying to accomplish is like venmo, yet significantly bigger. REQ is a platform on which a venmo-for-cryptocurrencies could be built but goes far beyond just sending money to a friend. You can send money to your landlord, a business, a charity, etc and it would automatically update a general accounting ledger for both sides. This can be done automatically for frequent payments, so essentially it's A.I. corresponding with another A.I. to pay each other and automatically update the accounting records and this is all backed up through blockchain. If you don't know what a general ledger is in accounting, look it up.

This gives birth to the implementation of tripple entry accounting. Each journal entry will be linked between businesses using the blockchain. With so much fraud (which goes undetected more that you think) and "book cooking" in today's double entry system, this is revolutionary.

As a result, the regular financial audit will change dramatically. As a CPA that's fairly new to the public accounting profession, what the general public doesn't realize is that Auditors rarely catch fraud, sadly it's around 3% of all fraud is caught with a financial audit. Req is set to bring smart audits to the table which mean the accounting records are Audited internally through the blockchain network. This is huge. No more accounts receivable confirmations, no more intercompany transaction reconcilations, no more cash confirmations, no more debt confirmations, no more accounts payable confirmations, no more investment confirmations. These are all standard Auditing procedures that take time, cost money and are going to become archaic. Smart audits will be done internally which will save time and money. Auditors will be in more of a consultant role helping eliminate control deficiencies in internal control and how to improve operation processes.

Don't sell Req, this is going to change the accounting profession as we know it.

KYS, you CPA faggot.

Anybody who writes such a wall of text is
A) a broke nigger
B) a paid shill

You really are a new faggot aren't you?
Lurk more you cock slurper and learn your memes

nice. thank you user for the information.

I love how every single REQ thread just happens to have an accountant who starts going on about how REQ is the second coming of Jesus. Try harder, shills.

Im not broke or a paid shill. Im the rare breed thats both informed in three things people don't know much about. Auditing, tripple entry accounting, and blockchain.

This is all just information from my profession. Do whatever the fuck you want to do.

>2nd coming of Jesus
Kek

Hello. I am CPA partner at BIG 4. I make 1+ million/year. I come to Veeky Forums to tell you about REQ which is the future in accounting. Heheheheeh.

They don't even have a working "pay" button yet. Neither with ETH nor with BTC.

Nonetheless you faggot talk about how REQ is the future of bookkeeping. KYS.

Most partner's are old as fuck and have no clue what blockchain is, nevermind req.

>tripple entry accounting
>Im
>partner's

If you want to larp as a highly educated professional you should probably learn English.

pajeet pls go

what else in in your blockfolio just curious

The team has to deliver, time will tell.

Here's a article from a reputable accounting magazine so you know I'm not full of shit.

journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/jun/blockchain-decentralized-ledger-system-201716738.html

I'm on the clover app and I text fast. I'll work on it.

Nothing yet

Idiots complaining now will be the same idiots who will complain about not having bought on this dip. Have fun buying my trading stack in a couple days for a 10-20% premium faggots xoxo

You invest in 1 coin and it's already THE FUTURE.

You are not a visionary - you are a sheep who noticed crypto literally at its peak.

Ive know about cryptos for years. You're obtuse.

Go pick up an accounting book for once, it will help you. Everytime there's a change in accounting, from single entry to double and now triple, there's been a huge massive uptick in human societal complexity and innovation.

Req team might fail with implementation, who knows, but they have the right idea.

Dead cat bounce.

fr this is one of the easiest things to daytrade.

>I think this is the dead cat bounce after a pump. Should we sell now and buy back later?

>Dead cat bounce.

KYS

req i long term hodl don't panic you fuckers

>Colossus next week
>req dropping

pick one fagot

That’s a bingo

You're saying accounting drives human innovation? Bahaha. It's Tesla, Ford's etc

TIME FOR THE DAILY WHALE PUMP. GET IN

Jesus you're a brainlet, just shut up you got destroyed

Dead cat bounce

wish I fucking knew these things i just bought some more at 1277

You are the one that can't follow 4chin post IDs

You sound envious we make massive gains and you just make fractions for your "gains".
4 cents is amazing, I bought at 6 cents.

My two cents, but I went to the same school as the CTO, and it's a pretty damn solid CS school.

Its full of smart yet very humble guys, in the sense that the teaching is technically solid, yet most of the engineers usually stay in the geographical area, which pissed me off at time of graduation because I thought they lacked ambition.

Also,my sister went to the same business school as the CEO, but business schools are a joke and everyone knows that. Although in France this school has a solid admission threshold. So the CEO Im not entirely sure.

Interesting

business schools aren't jokes. you're a literal dumbass

WTF IS IT TIME TO BUY SOME MORE BELOW 1300? OR IS IT GONNA DIP MORE?

They kinda are. In France good business schools are all about the selection. The best students prepare a "concours" for 2 years, and based on the result they get into business schools (same for public engineering schools).

Once in biz schools, students party, network and have some classes I guess, but all the biz students I know told me they didnt learn much.

*dumps*

No matter where req threads go, they ne
Judge business school alumnus here and can confirm, business schools in the general context of a university, esp a university like Cambridge, are a joke. But they're so relevant & connect so directly with so much power in the world, that they're probably the most influential department of any uni today

in the US a decent business school typically accepts a small percentage of applicants (mine only accepts 50 new students per semester with a student population of 26,000). So a solid A average is needed, along with prereqs such as accounting i, accounting ii, calculus etc. if you go to a good school with a good business program you can't be retarded and get in. at least here

EXTREMELY aggressive.

If it drops to .2 fucking cents I'll buy 2,000,000.

dip on my paycheck not now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will req suffer the same fate as linkies with a stagnant coin/token price?

absolutely, considering both situations are identical. Sergey fell off the face of the earth and it seems as if REQ team has done the same

no you fucking retard

No. Because the fundamental different between those 2 projects is communication. And communication is key.

Sergey might be dead and nobody would know it.

2020. If Great Wall goes well, you might see 10 dollars sometime in 2019.

Veeky Forums really went to shit this last couple weeks...

I'm a DGB bagholder. Why do you call me a newfag

Hodl for longer than a week you impatient fuck.

This is a year long investment.

>DGB bagholder
Sorry about that. Seriously

what marketcap could it reach?
Can you disrupt all the big4 and accounting companies and suck up their value in this coin?

You know, it should tell you something when a coin strikes through an ATH and more or less stays there. REQ is pretty rock solid user. If you're looking for big emotional swings trade something else.

People swing trade to acquire more BTC. I plow my profits back into my REQ stack because firmly believe in it and the team

Go buy TRON or MANA if you want to have heart palpitations. We comfy here

Public companies pay millions for financial audits. I think Googles audit was like 70 million. The PCAOB requires an audit for all public companies. So Google has to pay 70 million each year for an audit. This will definitely rock the boat for all accounting firms especially big 4.

Deloitte has been proactive with blockchain tech though and it's been reported they achieved their first audit using blockchain. I'd be curious to see that audit file.

google.com/amp/s/www.cryptocoinsnews.com/big-four-giant-deloitte-completes-successful-blockchain-audit/amp/