Ripple just broke his pennant in upward trent, buy now or cry later!

Ripple just broke his pennant in upward trent, buy now or cry later!

Pump and dump.

It's happening, $1 when?

>pupm and dump a top 5 marketcap coin

can confirm

Holy shit it's habbening. When sell?

You win the /bizDarwin award for making the dumbest comment in 2017.

Post XRP adress for reward, son.

>Pump and dump
>Top 5 Marketcap
>91,825 BTC Daily volume

Top kek.
You sound like 'Murica or Chinks are doing the pump and dump.
Yeah I mean the whole fucking country united to do that shit.

last time to FOMO in.

So, what, I have like $50 I can throw at this. What would be your suggestion? Is Kraken a reputable exchange?

The memelines never lie

Reputable, but shit user experience.

Bitcoin futures use kraken quotes.

witnessing

I bought my XRP on kraken a few months back. They're legit but the verification process is a pain. I had to email back and forth with them for like a week

Shoot, I hope there's enough time. I'm waiting on my Tier 1 + 2 and then I was gonna just buy some and forget about it. Or should I sell it within like a month considering how volatile these cryptocurrencies seem to be?

Kraken's current website cant handle the user load. So they will get a new less buggy interface next week.

mmm yess i can taste the gains

What is the source of these memelines? I see screenshots of this all the time but never anyone saying the name of it.

mmhhhhmmmm

Going to $1 by the end of the weekend. Announcement on coinbase coming next week, $1.40 by the end of next week. book it

google pennant pattern my friend

I mean the site used to keep track of the cryptocurrency prices. It looks the most detailed compared to the ones I've been looking at.

This was on cryptowatch, but there are many, I think tradingview is the most complex one for this

Thank you so much, user!

bittrex

Truth be told it was partly my fault as I'd only entered my first name into the "real name" field despite the obvious warning that this needs to match the name on your documents and you can't change it later.

This is hard to sustain, might go down soon. You guys better sell at the top and buy again later.

so? Iota was in top 5 with $5 per 1M Iota where tf is it now? penny pinching 4s that's for sure

BINANCE BINANCE BINANCE BINANCE

day trading is always a risk, I'm hodling for now

Don't you mean Gemini? They do a daily auction for it and shit.

Kraken is bullshit imo, half the times I tried it it's 404, people DDoSing it hard

>his

I'll buy in next cycle

buy now that it's $0.78, it's not gonna go any lower

Ripple is looking like a such a Jew scam, but the lines don't lie. Jews and banks obviously want to inflate its value with periodical drops. I guess 50$ will do for a start.

will u be my Veeky Forums buddy, I started small time like this too and hope to make some long term gains

Sit a XRP - KRW chat side by side with a BTC - KRW chart.

Then compare the two of them to a BTC - XRP chart in a western market.

Then ask yourself, "what is the next bitcoin target most likely to be and when will it hit?"

I'd buddy-advise you to go easy with the shilling, you can present this coins as useful very easily without trying too hard with thread bumping

Doge is going to shoot the moon.

My funds will be transfered like tommorow at best. Too late?

It's going down now

Think for yourself.

XRP is our greatest ally in cryptomarket.

I did Coinbase deposit, then will transfer a rather large sum to Binance exchange where I can be flexible with investments in case something fails. Those exchanges and verifications are pain in the ass, Kraken used to ask me to verify identity over and over again, not to mention I lost 10% on one investment because they were down. Other exchanges aren't much better or can't handle the traffic

I bought into XRP two days ago and it's been in the red ever since.

If you're trading trend? Yes. If you're trading the tech? No.

In a timeframe of days / weeks? Yes.
Months / years? No.

Timeframe and opportunity cost is everything is everything in crypto.

give it 2 weeks, don't sell, unless you're day trading

just bought 400 xrp will keep it on hold for about a week. thanks anons

pajeet english confirmed

too late