Do ppl here really make 100% gains in a few months? How is that sustainable, i find it hard to believe

do ppl here really make 100% gains in a few months? How is that sustainable, i find it hard to believe

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't believe it as well

It's not sustainable, not in the way you're thinking.

There's a global bubble in all asset classes. Crypto is an entirely new asset class that's only just becoming accessible.

ive started with $1,000 exactly two weeks back im sitting at $7,400 now. I just day trade and pick out the winners based on news, hype, tech etc

>100% gains
If you not making x10 gains in a week you really need to just off yourself desu

i made 70% in 1 week during the LTC moon

in what sense do you now believe it? you think all crypto price charts collectively agree to tricl people?

you make an account at an exchange, you send money, place yor bets, and in 3 days you can double your money. It's called "potentual future technology that's not adopted yet"

it's sustainable in that it (again, potentially) kills/replaces other businesses

It's not sustainable. But sustainable long enough go make a lot of money before it heavily corrects. I wonder if we have another year or if it is already less.

>in a few months

L U L

You better believe it fagot. Don't marry your shitcoins and don't fall for obvious scams
t. Lamboland resident

I made 100% gains in 3 days thanks to LTC lmao. I only regret not having larger initial investment.

control your risks and make it sustainable

join a discord discord.gg /mPTZrjN

>100%
>a few months
If you've been here since the start of the year you need to be up 3200% to have beaten the market.
Unless you've gone 32x since the start of the year you have under performed the market
Even the retards of us are up 10x
2x is fucking nothing and you can do it in a day if you're on the right exchange

I made 1000% in two months nigga.

200% profit in a week here thanks to XRP

I literally made 100% in about 3-4 days when LTC and XRP mooned, thats why Veeky Forums loves crypto

lol liar.

yeah if you had any of the three on coinbase you would have made 100%+ for sure if you purchased 3 months ago

i made 250% gains on trading lithium stocks in aus in the time frame of 2 weeks

I started with a few dollars of shitcoins I mined for free, now I have $130 from messing around for a few hours lol

can not sustain

I just threw $1,000 into bitcoin in early November, it is worth well over double that now.

start with 100 lose 50 in hours
end of month 110

500% in 53 days, dunno bout sustainable at this pace, but gains are repeatable