Anybody else thinking about buying some crypto?

Anybody else thinking about buying some crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta hit up my silver gal for some fat sacks of junk first. Also an AK and another 1000 rounds first.

But maybe throw some in to crypto if I have time.

Any crypto except bitcoin is just gambling. Bitcoin will be here forever.

I'm starting to believe in Ethereum. Because it's a different blockchain with more tech in it.

I just bought my first Bitcoin in October. I'm very pleased with the returns so far. :-)

that's a weird way to spell silver

>tfw the elites have invented a mechanism to harvest precious metals from seawater which is why it's so cheap right now

don't go btc or pic related will be you in a couple of months

I already have no money, how am I supposed to buy crypto lol

>silver
You'll regret that once we start mining in space and silver becomes common faggot

youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
You may want to watch this before you consider buying

Tron coin seems to be one hell of a good investment.

I feel a lot better about myself now that I spend my $40 a week on crypto instead of smoking it up in weed. I am actually creating some wealth.

>Anybody else thinking about buying high?

That's just the thing. I was woefully buying BTC at 5,000 a coin in October. Now it's $18,000. So I more than tripled my money.

Just get in and stay in. You will want some of this to keep you warm in your old age.

No fuck bitcoin and blockchain, it's some fucking NWO shit. Check this shit out...youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
Not good

Take some profit if you're 3x. That's a fuckin hell of a gamble.

Bitcoin has no value, it's initial idea of a peer to peer form of money which requires zero trust is not attainable anymore. The refusal of the bitcoin community to adjust the bitcoin network to be capable of processing more transactions per second will lead to it's demise.

Check out my video above. Bitcoin is fucking nuts. It is straight up nwo shit. god that sounds stupid to say.
None of these guys understand what they are actually doing by buying or mining.

>posting a trump photo
kike detected

Dooshimoto is actually AI.

Gold has no value either, or diamonds, or artwork. Things that are scarce and unique are used as a store of value by humans; it doesn’t quite make sense, but it’s true. The statue of David and the Mona Lisa will always be worth a lot of money. Bitcoin COULD have similar potential.

pol is retarded and full of stupid goys.
>jews don't own it
>must be bad because Jews told me it's bad
daily reminder 50% of bitcoin holders are libertarians/anarcho capitalists. Stay poor, I'll take my 3500% gains mewnwhile.

think about it this way, who the fuck thought paper money would be accepted in the first place? A fully digital internationalist currency with no banks is literally the next step of money.

> The refusal of the bitcoin community to adjust the bitcoin network to be capable of processing more transactions per second will lead to it's demise.

What do you mean? They've been debating it for years. Some want new layers and others want bigger blocks. Everyone is trying to adjust it, they just have different ideas of how it should be done.

>non-opaque ledger
>public transactions
Y-you wouldn't want people to s-see how you u-use me, r-right user?

I own a couple small businesses and have been investing about $200 a month into crypto since October. What's hard for me is

a) finding a site that sells Doge, NEO, TRON, and all the other alt-coins, and

b) finding a way to pay for them. I can get all the way to buying some coin on a particular site, try to fund my wallet using my bank account, credit cards, etc and then it just won't work and I go register somewhere else.

But really, that first $40 in BTC was the best decision I've made in 20 years.

I really want some NEO.

And yet bitcoin has had more than 100,000 unconfirmed transactions for over two weeks now and average transaction fees above 15$.
How long can bitcoin last if these features will only get worse with time due to more people using bitcoin? The only thing bitcoin has is the fact that more money is flowing in, which makes it look like a good investment. When that stops bitcoin will collapse.

I use Coinbase.com and I pay .99 on a ten dollar purchase. They just take their "cut" in crypto. So if I buy ten bucks worth, and that's .008 LTC, I end up with something like .0072 LTC.

Bitcoin wasn't ment to be a store of value:
"Bitcoin: A Peer-To-Peer Elctronic Cash System".
That is literally the title of bitcoins whitepaper.

Here's the top 20 or so hottest coins trading today. Litecoin and Ripple are just tearing it up.

Stay poor?
I already clear 6 figs working.

Try watching the video before you run your mouth.
youtu.be/YSn7Iomisyc
Your "big payout" is working for the nsa to crack encryption, to go cashless.

I took this screenshot a few years ago because it was incredibly high compared to what I was used to

I have more than enough, thank you

Coinbase.com ALONE is adding 100,000 new users PER DAY. And they only sell 3 cryptocurrencies -- Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.

100,000 New signups in a single day on ONE crypto exchange site!

It's literally just Tulip Madness.

That garbage is totally worthless in the long-run, the only smart choice if you're going to fuck with it is to get in, take advantage of the other tards, and then get right the fuck back out before it pops.

It won't last much longer. It's going to go down fucking hard. If you're greedy you can make a lot of fucking money, but the longer you stay in the more likely it is that you get fucked. Be cautious, get in, get out.

cryptocurrency is for transaction free from central bank not for speculative gain

just go to Veeky Forums everything you need to know
the price of Altcoins will explode next year there will be several more Ethereum's

You only tripled your money if you cashed out

True, but there it is, staring at me. The number is growing week by week so I just keep buying. I want to own as much as I can.