Whats the realistic price of a bitcoin once the bubble pops?

Whats the realistic price of a bitcoin once the bubble pops?
I'm thinking about $2000-$2500. If it actually gets used as a currency, and gets accepted at more websites to buy things with, it can grow slowly from that value, but right now it can't be worth even that much.

If the price goes to $2000 nobody will ever adtop it as a reliable currency lmao

The only reason its not adopted as a currency is the transaction fees and the inability to keep value.
If it falls to 2k and keeps stable, without forming a new bubble, it will be much easier to use as actual currency.

Economists say 1K, I say 5K

Bitcoin is not a bubble.
I am so sick of you skeptics and big bankers saying Bitcoin is just a joke.

IT IS THE FUTURE YOU ASSHATS AND I WILL BE RICHER THAN YOU ONE DAY!
YOU WILL LICK MY ASS FOR MONEY!

1 milion

It is the most obvious and eye gouging bubble in human history.
It has no use other than as speculation stock. Nobody is buying it for any other purpose than to "get rich". It isn't useful to anyone, unless some moron wants to buy it to resell later. It has no value.

There's 30 Billion in BTC now. I ain't selling.

You fuckers keep saying it is a bubble for years and now look at it! it just keeps growing THERE IS NO STOP!

You are just a sad pitiful human being, who is upset, because you joined late!

Everyone just holds in hopes of getting rich by cashing out when it's worth 1xxxxxxx fiat. They don't view BTC as actual currency

Because it is not a currency, and it never will be. This is just a pipe dream for some pathetic fags.

>Because it is not a currency, and it never will be. This is just a pipe dream for some pathetic fags.

And yet you made these posts In what way is this not a bubble, if you admit bitcoin has no worth and the only reason people buy and trade it is speculation.

That's why it is a bubble. Because it keeps growing and growing until it crashes eventually and a lot of poor human beings are going to lose their live savings. It's also typical for a bubble that people get delusional and draw other people into it just because they are so 100% certain the price is going up forever. The price is only going up as long as there are people who buy because they believe they can sell it later for a higher price. That kind of investment strategy is called castles in the air.

>the bubble is getting bigger hence its not a bubble
no wonder we are in a bubble with so many retards around
you are a fucking cancer that ruined crypto dream
worse then fucking wall street jew bankers

Theres 21 million bitcoins in existence. 5 trillion dollars in circulation.

For them to be equal in circulated value one BTC will cost $238million

$0. Unless you mean the real bitcoin and not that bcore zombie. In that case maybe in the $500-$1000 range

For that to be relevant we need to stop using all other currencies, and use bitcoin for every single transaction.
I sure would love buying a chewing gum and paying $20 worth of fees.

Nocoiners are starting to get really personal

Ltc and ripple Will be used for that, bitcoin for deposit

There is no middle grund, either bitcoin makes it and Solve the fee and time problem. Or it wont be Worth jack shieat.

it will either be $0 or forever fluctuate wildly.

It's a coin with a finite supply.
Greatest transfer of human wealth in recent history.
We're going to 1 million.

this guy gets it

>Nocoiners are starting to get really personal
summer newcoiners calling others nocoiners
state if biz
you are to late for this bubble kiddo

I don't sell BTC.

>summer newcoiners calling others nocoiners
well, technically a newcoiner is not a nocoiner and can validly distinguish themself. A 'coiner' of any form clearly has some faith in crypto whereas a nocoiner doesnt.

Nah, I think newcoiners can make a buck too.
It won't crash all at once. When the crash starts, all the people sitting on the side will say "oh shit its cheap now, time to buy and make me some money!!!" and will counter the crash for a bit. The bubble will loose some air, go back to its full size, and only then be set for total collapse

If it was actually a good currency? its actual value would still be hundreds of thousands.

Otherwise its really not a very good coin at all.

Lightning network bitch. That is the big bankers.

2k definitely OP, just keep waiting for that dip it's coming any day now! All the brightest minds are saying it's inevitable. Haha bitcoiners!

i shifted nearly all my fiat into BTC.
It’s way better than EUR regarding inflation (which is a huge problem currently).

Whenever i need more EUR for everyday expenses i simply sell 0,1 BTC on the marketplace for some EUR.

I actually use it as a store of value. That use case works perfectly for me.

BTC is a “harder” value than EUR or USD and to be honest i like it more as it feels more secure.

I think if we set the trend line we probaby get 4-6K which should be its price. Mcap of 100 billion.

Do you know how a trillion works? Try that calculation again, fucko.

bitcoin regularly crashes every month, jus that theres always a ton of money ready to scoop up cheap coins everytime.
as long as the cash market is in the trillions, and crypto isnt, the bubble isnt gonna pop

>thinking fiat isn't the bubble and bitcoin reacts to it
>thinking that it will go as low as you want to rebuy
>thinking bitcoin has value because niggers can use to buy coffee

Seriously, kill yourself.

>its not a bubble, because it hasnt burst yet
>bitcoin is totally a currency and not stock, even though the only reason anyone ever buys it is to sell it when it increases in value

>bitcoin is a bubble, let me go back to the totally sustainable (((USD)))

5k will be a -75% drop.
In 2013 was a drop from 1250 to 200-250
This should be a little bit less.

about $140k. After price goes above $400k

Bitcoin is never a bubble, it hedges against all other actual existing bubbles, the faster you understand this the less pain you will take as either a nocoiner or a panic selling mong.

USD being a bubble doesn't mean bitcoin isn't.
There's a bubble in the house market, the stock market, currency, green energy, electric cars, tech companies, a lot of money being thrown around randomly out of fear of missing the next Google or Apple.
It will all come crashing down some time soon. Bitcoin will go first, since its the least stable and has the least support.

bitcion isn't a bubble because it doesn't need support outside of mining.... just running the software on a computer

its not some 200 person tech startup that can't turn a profit at all and needs to be funded by venture capitalists just to exist... and when the IPO doesn't work out the money gets pulled and everyone laid off and fancy offices get closed down... thats a fucking bubble

Probably about 5-8k

If bitcoin pops and the whole lightening narrative reaches normie land, the flippening will happen. Everybody and his grand ma hate bankers

$250. That's when the bubble started. It always goes back down to the start again.

you mean "dips" or "consolidates", not crashes. Nobody on this board seems to know what mooning and crashing actually looks like

^why can't people understand this?