ICON

Just dropping in to tell you about or lord and savior ICON.

>Listing soon
>Korean national blockchain with connections to fucking everywhere, Korean government included.
>10B MC pretty much guaranteed in the next month, if not next week
>Futures currently at 3 dollars, will probably list around the 2-3 dollar range. At 10B MC one ICX = $50

Buy under $5 -> Easiest 10x of your life user. Get the fuck in on the next ADA.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
theloop.co.kr/partners
cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nazis would buy monaco its the aryan coin that's what our Chief Configuration Strategist said.

i have a hard on for monaco that's what our Dynamic Applications Coordinator said.

How much was the ICO price?

$0,11 right? Why would anymore buy IOUs for 3 dollars? Lmao

I doubt it will list that high, and I hope it doesn't because I want to add to my stack from ICO. I'm legitimately concerned biz will miss this because every shitcoin is shilled, but this will absolutely make us millionaires.

anyone*

you realize every coin coming from ico drops like a stone right?
buy after the drop

The ICO was a pain in the ass and most people didn't even do the KYC because ETH went ham, so they just got a refund. Considering it's the _national blockchain of god damn Korea_ this might have been the most underpriced ICO since ETH. I'll say it again: This is the next ADA.

nigga this shit is trading at 21x the ico price.
literally everyone who isn't retarded is selling and that shit will drop hard.
don't buy over 50 cents

stay poor pajeet. you can go back to shilling MCO now.

this is simply a function of the piece of shit ICO process with a difficult as fuck KYC and half the ICO participants opting for a refund as ETH rose a shitload during the wait. The ICO was 2 months ago, it's had time to appreciate since. I highly, highly doubt we'll see it drop below 2 dollars.

The more ICO refunds the better, because their tokens get burned thus increasing their value across the board. I literally cannot believe how little attention this is getting.

>Missed ADA Bittrex listing
>Missed Confido despite being on the whitelist
>Missed WaBi despite being on the whitelist

Thank jesus I didn't miss this or get my 1 eth refunded like a retard. 100x incoming, feeling about as comfy as humanly possible. The fact that Veeky Forums isn't shilling this is actually great, after being burnt on just about everything these pajeet retards shill here.

This

It's just HitBTC futures, that shit doesn't mean anything.

You don't seem to understand how markets work?
well it is an indicator for the listing price. It doesn't matter what you think the price should be if nobody is going to sell at that price. ICX is easily a top10 project from the start, meaning 5B+ MC / $25+ ICX. Good luck trying to buy below 2 bucks and getting left behind with your thumb up your ass.

Dude HitBTC has been doing IOUs for ages and it means nothing, just look up the history of it if you care enough.

people didnt finish KYC because ETH mooned
Tokens from people not finishing KYC will be burned

>reduced supply

okay listen anonz, ICON (ICX) is quite big in Korea, they are calling it the Samsung of crypto. They already have working product, they have Universitys and Hospitals testing their product, and they have been around since 2014 (I believe). Veeky Forums will most likely wake up and see the sleeping giant soon.
This is one of the ICO I believe is not a scam and worth your investment.
Samsung was big in Korea back in the days and quite unknown to western world. that is why it is called Samsung of Crypto
And koreans believe ICON will be huge in the future and so do I
Do your own research if you wanna become smarter
Koreans are quite known to have many whales, and they wil surely shill their own coin.

I know this. This is the reason for the jacking of my tits. ICO price x100 by eojanuary.

Interview with ICON ICX founder highlights:
~ The loop blockchain which is integral part of ICON has partnership with Korean government
~ ICON owns CoinOne exchange. 8th largest trading exchange in the world, see coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
~ Founder was silicon valley investment banker doing IPOs for large startups before moving to Korea to start one of the largest Fintech companies in the world, ICON is part of that group.
~ ICON blockchain has been in development for past 2 years & already one of the world's largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities (10 added by end of 2017) and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain (so this is not a NEO whereby they "hope" the demand will come. The blockchain is IN USE already)
~ Already established one the largest partnerships with SBI Ripple Asia announced in Sept to do cross border remittance for entire Korea
~ Buying power. Just look at what Koreans did with BCH pump. They are the world's biggest crypto buyers and are extremely patriot!
~ Interconnectivity between different blockchains, a la Cosmos/Polkadot
~ Exchange listing with Bithumb extremely likely in 2018
~ Growing list of huge partners including Samsung - theloop.co.kr/partners
~ Compare blockchain features: cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
~ Group has 600 employees
~ Money is all in ENTERPRISE these days. MS/Amazon make more profit on enterprise stuff than consumer stuff, because transactions are much bigger through enterprise.
~ ICO raised 150k ETHs @265 = around $40mill cap. NEO market cap $2.5b. Means 62.5X potential.
~ Antshares (NEO) went from 18.1c to $48.01 in 11 months.

Congrats on this. Seriously. @basedkoreaman

IOUs are telling you nothing about the token listing price. This is one of the worst indicators.