New to crypto

just a few retarded questions you people might help me with

1) my dad has about ~3 btc he mined himself. he asked me to take care of them. is it even worth investing in smaller coins or should I just hold btc?

2) is the point of buying btc to transfer into smaller coins long gone? should I wait until btc prices dip down to invest in it?

3) on websites like coinbase, when I have accumulated enough coins to want them to cash in, how exactly (be very specific pls) does the transfer from crypto to real money work? what about taxes?

thanks, feel free to belittle me because my dad is more technologically advanced than I am

just pull a tony blumpy

im all in monaco

tonydumper.tumblr.com

thank me later

tony blumpy

Just hold the btc, if u arent an experienced trader ur just gonna lose btc and ur gonna let down ur dad

thanks for likely the only serious answer itt

I assume you are an 'experienced trader' - is this your job or just something you do on the side? how long have you been trading crypto for and how long does one need to get a grasp of the market?

I would fucking hate myself if I wasted my dad's money, but I would also hate myself if I just did nothing and etherum or some other minor coin skyrockets

also could you please answer questions 2 and 3 aswell? thanks for the help

>new to crypto
do we need to have this thread everyday? Just lurk for fucks sake. Your questions are shit tier as well. Investing in other coins might earn you a return or it might lose you money wow a real shock i know so decide if you want to take that risk with money that isnt yours. You can answer the other 2 just by reading coinvase and rubbing your braincells together a little bit. I swear, do you even wipe your own arse?

Hold the Bitcoin. The price is only going to rise.

I've been lurking for weeks and still havent had a proper answer to question 3)

In fact another user has a thread up right now with the same question and there is no proper answer

Tbh Veeky Forums is pretty shit, I was hoping to be linked to a different ressource (website)

Maybe if there was a general (like (Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums has) then we wouldnt have this thread every day.

you mean a sticky? We dont need a /noagency/ general. For fucks sake, do you think every normie needs to go to a vietnamese koi farming forum to figure this out?

yes ,yes I do

All in qtum

Veeky Forums isn't for newbies. Go to reddit if you want to be coddled. We're experienced crypto speculators and we're not going to give out our secrets for free. In fact, we're much more likely to disinfo you than help you. It's about making money, not spoonfeeding babies

le secret klub mentality!!

'We're experienced crypto speculators and we're not going to give out our secrets for free.'

faggot lmao

Play with 1.5 btc

if youre too stupid to figure these things out then you shouldnt be speculating to begin with. If youre a britbong send your btc to another (british) exchange to cash out or send your euros to revolut (or some other service of your choice) to turn it into pounds. If youre a eurofag or seppo then cant you literally just click withdrae from coinbase? youll probably be arse raped in fees but considering you never found this button maybe you should keep to the easiest option and just accept a 5% fee else you might somegow lose it all. If youre feeling intelegient, however, then your best bet will be coinbase->local exchange->monies.

>from crypto to real money

Dude fuck off spamming your credit card scam bullshit. Noone wants to give you free games fag.

>transfer from crypto to real money
you take it back right now you son of a bitch

Don't touch them. They're not yours. If you try trading them you will fail and I'll fucking laugh at you until you kill yourself.

Its so fitting that Veeky Forums, a board full of fucking shilling pajeets, is gradually turning into a support forum for normie fags with questions about "le crypto". Let the market come to you as they say.

Invest 0.1 BTC on Chainlink cash out the rest
>THANKMELATER WHEN thats 10bitcoins by 2020