Cryptocurrencies

Hi
This is my first thread on biz.
I'm thinking of buying some (few hundred euros) cryptocurrencies and i want to know which platform has the best combination of safety, low fees, speed and amount of different criptos a.k.a. which one is Veeky Forums approved :D

new fags not allowed here sry
bye

confido

Binance, but they are all sketchy besides coinbase which is the irs's bitch.

monaco

God this guy is getting fucking annoying. 3rd thread.

Hey Newfag. Use coinbase to transfer funds and buy btc when it dips. Transfer btc to either gdax, bittrex, or bitfinex.

NEVER TRADE BUY OR SELL FROM COINBASE APP. They will put mad fuckings to your anus with fees.

How is CoinExchange? I want to get into the real shit coin biz

Yea, i bought some bitcoin on coinbase before and i payed 5€ when i bought them and 5€ when i transfered them to a different coinbase acc :S

Why is it good to buy btc on coinbase and then transfer it to gdax, bittrex, or bitfinex btw ?

Confido. It's the new big thing, not many people know about it, and those who do will tell you not to buy so they can buy cheaper.

Every single person here said a different platform. This is not reassuring.

How much does coinbase charge if i sell 100€ worth of bitcoins or litecoin back to euros ?

see>They will put mad fuckings to your anus with fees.

>Coinbase fees are subtracted from the amount entered to arrive at the total. For example, if you enter $100 USD as the amount of BTC to sell, and the fee is 1.49%, your total will be $98.51. $100 Worth of BTC will be removed from your Coinbase account and $98.51 will be credited to the selected payment method.

Ok
So I buy bitcoins on coinbase for all the money that I want to trade .
Transfer all of BTCs to GDAX.
Exchange there the BTCs for all other criptos that i want to buy.
When i want to sell it for €, i exchange all the cryptos to BTC and transfer it to coinbase and sell the bitcoins for € .

Is that correct ?

I hope so.

I'm looking at the cost/value of storing my purchases ina hardware wallet while I'm not trading on an exchange. They cost around 80-100 euros but I don't know much else yet

I did some research and if i'm not mistaken the correct way is to deposit money on coinbay via bank transfer (which has no fees) and then transfer this money on gdax. If i buy coins on coinbase i do pay a fee.

Post tits or kill your self , normie.

You have 3 options: Bithumb, Bitfinex or Bittrex I personally use Bittrex and haven't have any issues so far and the verification process went smoothly in less than 10 mins. Don't fucking listen to anyone else shilling their pajeet exchanges

Why do you want them to know the ins and outs of your asshole?

I'm enhanced verified and don't give a fuck about paying taxes on the gains. Tried binance but it lags like crazy and paying fees in bnb or any other shitcoin other than btc messed up with my ocd badly

What trustworthy exchanges have more than three fucking coins available?
Kraken is saturated

You mean it's not normal for an exchange to request your ID? I thought it was commonplace

buy ESPERS on YOBIT

bump