Crash sooner or later will come

crash sooner or later will come.
Imagine, panic sell hahahaha xD
Normies will run away hahahahaha hahahahahahaha xD

but honestly I expect - 300 billion market cap during crash

>Nocoiner nazi
Fuck off back where you came from

once the bch/btc ratio is around 0.088, you will see a big bitcoin correction again

hhahahahahahha
I have 500+ btc hahaha poor fagot

0/10 larp.

Of course you don't. You wouldn't be here if you did

easy, for know we need to keep the normies on fakebook keep buying the dips

you might be right but I am waiting for 0.1 to sell all my bch

do it, guess it will reach those levels in about 2 hours if normies and boomers keep buying banker and Nazi bags

easy money again...
the same I did with the ripple and Iota...
I don't know why people are so stupid to buy some coins which are 90% up in few hours...

They are new and haven't yet bee burned..

Nazi LARP
The real nazis are ballz deep in Crypto
and those who arn't will be from all the crypto donations they will be getting.
two years from now nazis will hire niggers user with lightning smart contracts to robbery homicide kikes in their own homes.
5 years from now two Pajeet made Monero funded nukes will detonate in Jerusalem and Mecca.
The 2030 crusade to take back north africa and all cannon will not work without LINK its supply chain blockchained in IOTA

you've made my day hahaha xd

yes, nazis will use the jew lightening. Go back to wherever you came from and up your narrative manipulation skills, they suck

used to work in inpatient psych ward

this thread is more chock full of mind fucked self-assured delusion and violent racist paranoia than a small town psych hospital in red neck no where.

psychotic retards fucking everywhere. we could be on some star trek shit in 20 years but all you red blooded mericans want to watch the world burn instead (as long as the people with different skin pigment burn first)

bat. shit. stupid. fucking. cunts.

not to mention you don't know shit about crypto. a 300b marketcap sell off? fucking retard. we're at 540b now, heading to 1tr. a 300b sell off would put btc at 3k.

your useless "expectations" are retarded. your 500+btc larping is retarded.

fuck you personally.

this might work on fake book reddit spacer who expects that a bigger box gets more attention, but on here you are wrong. btw, I would read up on the true believer phenomena and memes, might help you understand why you are bound to lose bankster trying t apply the appeal to aurthority on an anonymous south mongolian yak herding forum

>appeal
hahaha.... we'll see

Banker is XRP. What is Nazi?

Yes, side chains will be controlled by your local pizzeria. Xrp is just an ancient meme, might go to 2 dollar till late comers figure out that they invested in an inflationary p&d token with unlimited supply.
>What is Nazi
What the establishment and msm consider Nazi, so those opposing the current liberal left media narrative, which includes everything from ancaps, over classical liberals to protectionists and anti globalists

Haha, no, I meant what is the coin that they were calling "nazi bags"

Personally I call bitcoin Nazi bags, because the early adopters fall into what msm calls Nazis.

You sound crazy bro

>>/pol/ gtfo

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

I JUST GOT FIRED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE