kek, who could have seen this comming?

aaaaaaand bought

is it that hard for you to buy coins that aren't a scam

>12%
zzzzzzzzzz boring

>buying the biggest normie scam ever

"why is it crashing"

kekus

They will release the mobile miner on the 1st of Jan, all the pajeet and african are waiting for that.
They live in a hut but they all have a smartphone

you nigga bought coin that priced in and have audacity to complain

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this. I bought this shitcoin yesterday too but I was fully prepared to lose everything and its probably >80% chance to do exactly that

of course I still bought, for that 20% chance it goes 100x

Yes, I'm a professional moon mission dodger, it's a way of life (quite expensive though).

Accumulate now, they release the miner on the 1st of Jan, ETN is on the moon, by the time all the pajeet realise that the miner doesnt work you will have dump everthing.
Mark my word, print screen, print it on a big piece of paper, roll it and shove it up your ass

I could have bought phore instead of this shitcoin !

>release the miner

Nigger ive been mining this shit for weeks on my vegas lmao, get kukd

3k electroneums a day with only 3 rigs

What is the point of mining a dying coin?

The mobile miner you dumpshit,

>mobile miner
so my chinese smartphone gonna break 5 times faster
impressive lmao

Why is this shit bleeding !!!

Buy high sell low

etn will go to $10 within next month

mark my words

but on the long run it's a shitty coin

Sell it and buy DigiByte but have some patience for slow climbing.

I got at ICO. Literally still at like 600% up.

>mining with a pocket grenade cpu

And I thought iotacucks were delusional with their 2 for 1 mobile validation.

Yea me too but i dumped my bags. Good luck!!