Ripio Release on Dec 18th

Ripio Credit Network is releasing their Beta Exchange and new loan types on Dec18th. This is going to explode! Get in!

Lol. Wait till they release the full version in April. 10x.

keep it quiet nigger

Im still accumulating
Heres a tip, anything below 1000 sats is a goos buy

Just add a little hot-sauce.

I'm fucking tired of waiting for my bag of Vertcoin to moon, so I'm dumping it all into this for some short term gains.

If the whole market hasn't crashed by then...

Almost no RCN threads or shills on Veeky Forums. Just shows how retarded people here are. They will as always jump in when it's already too late though.

buy high sell low

Alright I'm now all in on Ripio.

This shit is gonna crash in 3...2...

no they wont release it on 18 th dec , research you dumb pajeets

Confirmed by the team...

The same as with REQ. Holding comfily since $0.04 when there were 0 threads. Veeky Forumstards like to buy high, when it's green.

This QSP and REQ are the three that will make you rich anons

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING RETARD!

he said the beta will release "in Dec 18"
Meaning in December 2018 you illiterate pajeets. You have a year to accumulate

Nigger u faggots shill this rcn scam coin everyday.

I asked in their TG and they said that it was a mistake. Even though RCN is a great project, I think we won't see anything big short term, so maybe it's a good idea to buy a bit later. Who knows tho, cryptospace is retarded.

Uhh pic related. How can release be April 2018 if beta is Dec 2018?

There are 2 road maps. That is for the RCN Network Protocol.

That being said I still think this will be a profitable coin, but if you think it will moon on the 18th you're dumb

I’ve been accumulating on the assumption narco money will pour through this. Holding 10k so far, under 1k sats is value imo. I don’t expect any moons in the short term though

Ahh. Where do you find the second road map?

Uhh... Yeah, how can they be releasing the full platform in April 2018? Stop trying to fud a basic Beta release. All crypto calendar sites have this pegged for Dec 18th 2017. Do you have some insider info they don't?

You're an idiot.

When people tell you Dec 18, you don't assume 18 to be a year, it's a day.

Anyway, I'll pay you your FUD fee on Dec 30. which is 12 years from now, according to your logic.

you are making the assumption that "in dec 18" is a typo and should have been "on dec 18." I'm just working with what is in front of me. The difference between in and on make a huge difference in this statement.

Dude, the entire statement is pig-english. Try getting through the entire thing without filling in missing words.

Read the date announcements on their site roadmap, and piece it together. April 2018 launch. It would be literally impossible for the beta to be Dec 2018...

why narco money?

The statement also says there will be 2 roadmaps. And the English isn't bad enough that I feel comfortable making assumptions. Honestly if I'm wrong I stand to make a lot of money a lot earlier than projected. But don't start complaining when nothing happens Monday

There are news on Monday, that much is 100% confirmed. Sure, we might not 2x this shit, but a nice 30% bump is to be expected.

>he said the beta will release "in Dec 18"
>Meaning in December 2018 you illiterate pajeets. You have a year to accumulate
Was your mom on drugs when she was pregnant with you? You are a special type of retard.

How so? How does I'm Dec 18th make any sense? He would have said on Dec 18 in that case
Yes I'm hoping for a nice bump but the beta is not coming out anytime soon

To be fair, you do need to be a special type of retard to not hold this coin.

English isn't their first language. "En" in Spanish could translate to in or on. Simple mistake.

Regardless, look who is involved. Look who invested. Lead advisor is ethereum Co creator. Already on bittrex. Etc etc

I dumped this for XLM. Enjoy your bags.

>buy high sell low
doing it just right

I'm already invested in this, but I just don't agree with all the dec 18th hype