How do you cash out?

How do you cash out?

Lykke wallet app for android. Zero commission

Welp... We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

You hodl until bitcoin becomes the new main currency

Bitpay or Tenx Card if you need it instantly. Bitstamp else. Eurofag here.

This would be pretty funny if it were true

Can't tell if meme at this point and now I'm getting worried.

Why do you think it keeps going up user? No one can cash out.

Ofc you can't cash out. These exchanges are much like /pol. Once you are in , you are in forever. The ride never ends ,enjoy your stay.

You buy gold faggot, sell it at a bullion dealer.

Damn... Well I guess I'll just invest in a bank coin like crypterium and hope for the best lol.

LMFAO. This meme of a thread is almost as good as the dude rapping about LINK last night...../almost/......sad

This thread is retarded, my friend literally cashed out $20k of his crypto yesterday. He still has $80k left.

it's true, but not because exchanges won't let you, but because you won't

what's "cash out"?

It is funny to me because so far it's true, three exchanges have been unable to deposit my money

almost everyone who posted past this post is a fucking retard

No shit - kraken ALWAYS has a problem with your withdrawal. Coinbase also places VERY low priority on Withdrawal to accounts.
Needs to be a true exchange that charges a premium but is reliable for cash outs - I would utilize.

>reliable for cash outs
Nobody can cash out. That's why there's so much order book manipulation. Exchange operators want Buttcoin prices in USD through the roof so normalfags put in their USD and allow exchanges to cash out. You will never cash out. This is also why the HODL meme is pushed so hard.

The funny thing is that it is true. The exchange can take your deposit within an hour but if you try and withdraw "sorry but we can't send to your bank, transfers are like impossible lol have fun"

The exchanges are using virtual USDs that they print to buy up coins for sale on their exchange and then sell them themselves for actual USDs which they then withdraw.

I did a quick test by converting some btc into ltc and sending that to coinbase where I withdrew it for $300 and it was in my bank account the next morning even though it said it would take a week. But there's a 10k limit

So for Real Americans© the most well known exchanges have a 10k limit (coinbase, kraken), lykke seems to be for dirty foreigners. What about gemini auctions? Is that the best choice for high value burgers to withdraw at once? What's the recommended minimum value?

Actually, nevermind, gemini offers wire withdrawals with no limits. Nice.