Bounty0x's ICO just finished. TINY cap (1.5m total) and is only trading at 2x on etherdelta. SERIOUS moon potential

bounty0x's ICO just finished. TINY cap (1.5m total) and is only trading at 2x on etherdelta. SERIOUS moon potential.

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

buy for a quick 3x

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xF32d328AF90D5ac22b1BbEDa4114Fd15b2fA09EE#internaltx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

monaco is king no doubt about it that's what our Customer Branding Architect said.

one word Monaco that's what our Interactive Assurance Consultant said.

bumping to help you bros maek money. fill your bags now or regret it later!

up 20% since OP. it's mooning, get in quick

etherdelta has nothing in their twitter about listing this

etherdelta automatically lists every coin based on smart contracts (it's decentralized). they haven't made an announcement yet because it got added literally twenty minutes ago

Shouldn't this be BNTY?

About to get joosted

that's the correct token. check the contract address.

MOONING, GET RIGHT IN BOYZ. just bought 10 eth worth, can't wait to turn this into 30

just bought another 5 eth worth

bump

are you fucking retarded. op? we can see you have the same id you fucking newfag

Hmm I checked their contract address
etherscan.io/address/0xF32d328AF90D5ac22b1BbEDa4114Fd15b2fA09EE#internaltx
and followed the transactions
Seems legit.

Dunno what's so special about this token though. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing that can net me huge profits from reading up on it.

OP = original post in this context you dipshit. I've been on Veeky Forums since before IDs existed so I'm well aware of samefagging, fuck right off

its market cap is 1.5M when similar projects are raising to 20x that (storm for one). seems like a very good risk-adjusted play

Wow newfags are strong in here. So low market cap gonna make this pop off you think?

definitely has room to pop. only thing holding this down IMO is the Joost risk but I've checked out the team and they seem pretty active in the crypto space

It's a big team and strong concept. Just picked up some, we'll see I guess.

once ED announces it's trading it has to moon

bump, still trading just over 2x. good time to get in

Yeah as soon as this gets a half decent exchange it will go to a 20m market cap

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah budddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guy has worked for some pretty great companies in the past. Looks like a fag but he's good at what he does.

Bought at 54700 earlier

Gonna stay away from my computer and hope for the best
Possibly roping myself on monday

Give it a week man, they'll be announcing exchanges soon. Seriously anything less than like 20m mc for a project like this is a joke, realistic is around 40m. Forget about it for a few days and you'll be fine.

I agree. 15M is not just possible but likely IMO, and that's a 5x from current prices. there are like 0 whales on this project either, because pre-sale and ICO were heavily capped. I'm the 17th biggest holder and im not a whale at all

congrats on your early retirement

how to buy

16% of tokens in circulation.. you're going to hold those bags forever.
This project has major red flags for me.

What was the ICO price? I'll consider buying some if it dips a little closer to that at some point, otherwise it's too risky.

0.00002539. Not sure it ever will dip there, bud--market cap is under $3M right now
check etherdelta link in OP

thanks but ican't make sense of how it works??

watch a video man. use metamask. ED is super difficult at first

bump for 10x

Linkchain has a total supply of 5Mil and it's been below ICO price for months.

What's your argument against this my little good shill?

If you had told me about neopets/cryptokitties since November I would have gave you 10 ethereum(5000 dollars) as a thank you.

bought some, selling when we go to binance for 10x