Crypto newfag here

crypto newfag here.
Can someone explain crypto currencies to me? I’ve looked into blockchain and I think I understand that but what’s the difference between bitcoin and alt coins? Do people just want crypto in integers rather than some fraction of a bitcoin so they feel like they have more or what?
Is there a crypto currency wiki or something to address more questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N74zGbAsdI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

fpbp

>Is there a crypto currency wiki or something to address more questions?

No. Not a single person on this planet understands this or what's happening. Anyone who claims to is lying. At this point it's so new, it's literal magic. It's a dice roll. It's like being on Wall Street in the 70s. Nobody knows what they're doing, but everyone is getting rich. So don't ask questions and just go with it.

Leave.

wtf user more? whats her ig

holy shit just lurk more you stupid faggot

>everyone
except 2/3 of this board kek

Cryptos just represent the amount of bitcoin blocks and chains you own. You can mine your own blocks and chains, but it’s getting difficult to do because people are holding theirs now. You used to be able to go out and find a block here or a chain there. It’s tough now. Anyways, the real value is in blocks and chains so don’t worry about bitcoins. Just start looking for blocks and chains.

who is she. I need do make a withdrawal from my bag

so you want a quick rundown?

While i doubt anyone on biz would unironically give you free investment advice.
I think biz should do a wiki.
The board currently has a lot of personality to it compared to other boards.
I think biz and g would be the ones most likely to give you a quick summary , in their own words, what some acronyms mean and how all the cryptos differentiate between one another.
I've never set up a wiki before so i dunno. And right now im busy trying to get a few accounts verified like all the other normies hopping on the train now.

But really people say to do your own research becuase everyone else is too busy researching for themselves. And anons that arent like me, most of them, wont do any handholding in this venture becuase of trading secrets or fear of giving bad advice.

>lurk moar
I’m not looking for what to buy, just how it works

>doesnt know Pajeets are shilling their heavy bags
>doesnt know Jews are FUDing to accumulate
>doesnt know memeliners on here are retarded
and would be laughed out of serious forums
>doesnt know Veeky Forums is full of scammers and thieves
everybody on here is looking out himself user. Veeky Forums is good for the speed of information and nothing more. These anons dont have your financial interest in mind, this is fucking Veeky Forums, reminds me of that newfag who lost $50.000 on a metacotex scam and Veeky Forums helped and cheered the scammer on heavily. The Veeky Forumsraeli population is just retards and psychopaths

OP I can tell you're clueless. And everyone here is fucking dumb too.

Go read the original BTC whitepaper. Read it a few times.

here you go user

youtube.com/watch?v=4N74zGbAsdI&feature=youtu.be

as simple as it gets

I’ve axed this question several times on this board and no one here seems to know either ....no one can tell me the difference or advantage of one coin over another...when more and more people start axing that and have difficulty withdrawing cash from exchanges, this ponzi will make Nagasaki look like a Girl Scout campfire

That something im trying to grapple with
I know people can invest in crypto as a show of faith and support or money.
But alot of cryptos exist just to fund certain technologies and application s of the block chain.
Then theres all those proofs.
I mean getting in on the money ride is exciting but im starting to wonder if this whole money grab is about encouraging people to embrace the blockchain. And maybe a sort of gateway lesson into trading in general.
Leaves me asking whats the difference between buying crypto and participating in the blockchain as a node or part of the verification process.
And
If i should really be looking to invest in the stockmarket int companies that would have the biggest rollouts in their applications of blockchain. Or that are the foundation of said cryptos like energy and power, GPU mfg, and possibly creative firms like music and comics etc...

Sure buddy
Get the fuck out

>psychopaths
I prefer the term "successful people", thank you very much

it's Veeky Forums, faggot, not /crypto/

Nigga there's 200000 shitcoins and they're mostly all different.
If you're a newfag normiefag, just dump money into whatever's got the biggest red number next to it and check on it in 3 months.
Thank me later.

Can someone explain me about pajeet shillings? Sorry for this naive question

Coinbase* traded coins only.

only 1 post by this id