Give me one fucking reason you aren't boarding this rocket

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2490878.0;all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rocket has launched, fasten seatbelts

I'm up 50% since an hour ago. Noot noot motherfucker

Veeky Forums really gonna miss this while buying fucking dogecoin

Maybe because I am familiar with the history of this mega premined shit.

Everything distributed to BTC holders, that's fair as it gets

Literally airdrops every month, with like 1% initial premine. Much better than Zcash, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash... not to mention Bitcoin. Airdrops are slowing down, so BB is shooting up

just saying IOTA is a scam that will never deliver...like a dozen red flags in their tech,team and behaviour that indicate any money invested there is sunk money...

Look at what Byteball has delivered while sliding under the radar. Dev doesn't even make announcements, he just releases shit and nobody has noticed because the airdrops have kept the price down. But look at the frequency of airdrops, they skipped Oct. and are skipping Dec, Jan, and Feb. The supply is tightening and now it begins...

Approaching classic 50% retracement. Set buy at .0315sat. There will not be another chance

>Byteball
what is an airdrop?

You sign a message with your BTC/BYTE address, proving ownership of BTC/BYTE, Byteball takes a snapshot of the linked address and distributes BYTE based on how much is in your wallets. Basically they have been giving away free BYTE for the last year (granted you get more for linking BYTE than for BTC). Next snapshot is in March

Sold my kmd holdings for this, now I have 2 GBYTE. Looked at the whitepaper and the idea of actual economic forces driving the price sold me

You have chosen wisely my friend. Idk about long term, but I'm holding until March for a free 10% bonus airdrop

Kek I hope so, but I'm pretty sure I just got FOMO'd into a PnD. Seems like a solid product none the less

Iota memed it's way to $10b. This is at least a $1b product. The dev was smart and didn't promise anything, he just keeps adding features and nobody is even watching. We are in before the normies for once

Good luck, I'm yoloing this coin since April. 100% in GBYTE.

Thats the way. High five bro

Which portfolio app is this?

Which portfolio app is this?

cryptocompare.com/portfolio/

Jesus christ

Is that you?
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2490878.0;all

Holy shit. The Byte God.

>Byteball devs
>devs
>s
you cheeky wanker
started buying gbyte at 0.2, and those bags were getting heavy. at least we're back to the ath in fiat value. it's an excellent project, but you have to bet the dev's autism won't prevent adoption

Autism is a winning trait in crypto. And watch that order book, someone is accumulating...