Does this have potential? Still outside the top 100 and not pumped yet, reminds me of REQ a bit

Does this have potential? Still outside the top 100 and not pumped yet, reminds me of REQ a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocalendar.pro/event/562
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Absolutely. Look at SALT and tell me why this doesn't deserve a similar valuation? Launch early next year too. Buying these daily.

How the fuck you manage to do this so fast in every thread is both infuriating and amamzing. Well played MCO poster.

One of the few coins that didn't double/tripled its value yet.

Expect it to pump in the next days.

Biz continuously ignores this coin. It will definitely moon.

in two days launcing beta undervalued af

If you don't get in at these SAT values, you are a fucking idiot.

you don't think it might dip lower due to the BTC value increasing?

Fuck, should I sell ADA and increase my ripio stack?

Get in now, even if its not much. This will moon

Yeah, this is deffo a sleeper! Get in within 1-2 days boys

I heard that the launch on monday is fake shill

It's the only alt I am holding during this btc run, just because it is so cheap so the risk is low. And if the news is true then I don't want to miss it on Monday

im poor as fuck and threw 1100 at this coin at 8 cents a coin. please help me buy a house ripio!!!!

cryptocalendar.pro/event/562
No, it's not, confirmed by the team

Nice, ridiculously undervalued. In which case we should see a huge fomo since rebbit doesn't know yet.

That's what I just did

seems like a complete scam to me.

why?

you seem like a complete retard to me.

1 year launching the beta. Do some fucking research. The team said the beta will be launching "in Dec 18" meaning December 2018

That's the best fud so far. Keep it up.

have you seen the activity on bitcointalk? 11 pages, only people completely shilling it. why would it have such little attention if it is a good coin? this thread is also just a shillfest. all of a sudden everyone on Biz is talking about RCN. scam.

Read it right here and tell me I'm lying

Shills are in full force trying to get a pump going.

Last time this happened people bought at 2k sat and sold at 800 sat aka biz trading strategy of buying high and selling low.

He means on Dec 18th.

that thread is dead faggot, activity is on telegram

Who'd write December 2018 as Dec 18? No one. English is not his first language, obviously he meant Dec 18th.

more proof of shillers: get really aggresive if someone holds a different opinion about their shitcoin

plus it says 'Nov 15' on the bottom, same formatting. Who'd read that and think it was posted on Nov 2015? retarded

I'm just laying down the truth. I think this coin will be profitable, but don't get butt hurt when nothing happens on the 18th

You could be right but it does not make any sense in regards to their road map.

your opinion is its a scam, Fine stay away from it then you fucking brainlet, no one cares.

Read the post that states dec 18. There will be 2 road maps. The road map showing RCN live in April 2018 is for the RCN Network Protocol

Ne1 got the RCN meme with the sexy big butt Latina?

This is correct, beta is not coming on 18th, check the recent messages on their TG. But looks like update is. Still debating over if I should buy now or wait a bit. It's low risk - low reward short term/ low risk - high reward mid term.

Even if no beta on Monday, who gives a shit. We'll honeydick the rebbit with muh beta on 18th Dec and then dump on them after the news. Just please ya'll shut the fuck up about RCN for now. Accumulate quietly and shill when there's some significant movement.

>shut the fuck up about RCN for now
roger that