Why ripple is crashing? U said its going to moon?

Why ripple is crashing? U said its going to moon? .....

Bought at 4600 sats rip :( Why is it going down :(

Buy the dip if you can. Once Ripple gets listed on Coinbase the normies will pump it to $1 or beyond

I fucked myself when I bought at 4700 sats

It's holding its dollar value fairly well through this btc pump. Just wait for the money to flow back and we're off

Hodl, buy more
Fudfag
Sage

Bitcoin is rising. Just wait till the BTC pump is over and buy more.

You can't actually believe this...

Everything crashed because of XVG verge pump and btc pump

If your not in btc today, your gona have a bad time.

Oh I fucked myself much harder than you.

Lost 50% of everything. But there is a dip occurring now, so is there a chance for modest gains? Not looking for risk.

That's probably because I sold most of mine, sorry about that!

If you look at the graph with your eyeballs, you can see what there is a dump before every pump. The harder it drops the higher it bounces back.

Isn't Ripple being shilled in the mainstream?
Plus it's cheaper than LTC and ETH

>It's holding its dollar value fairly well
brainlet here, what does that mean for the coin?, people are still buying but its losing sat value?, i dont understand.

this

It means it's worth 75c, or whatever that is in sats at the given time.
The sat value just goes down because btc value is up, but the effective monetary value is holding well.

Just go look at EOS or any other good gainer of the last weeks, they are all doing the same. People liquidating for btc is the only thing going on atm

The price has stayed relatively stable considering bitcoin's price is starting to move again, which usually slaughters altcoins.

Just to echo what anons above me already said; it's withstanding the current BTC bullrun pretty well, don't worry my fidgetspinnerloving friend

right i get ya, going to throw abit more in at this dip, thanks

It isn't getting listed on coinbase... Are people still believing this stupid rumour from the reputable source that is Veeky Forums xD

>coinbase
that same rumour as back in April still going around?

>they’re neighbors
It’s true tho

Sell it all to me at .25 a Ripple