ODN

>ODN
>private & secure messaging app
>super low market cap and price
>app release at xmas
>Bittrex/Binance soon after that
>mass adoption potential due to free plan
>team working around the clock

I guess we will see over 10k sat at xmas and few weeks after that 20k sat. It would be solid 7x profit in short-term. Go get some and thank me later.

Wtf does the token do

I fell for this the first time, never again.

Guarantee payments to those willing to run masternodes. They will keep the Network running. A payment system through odn may be implemented in the messenger in the future.

Low market cap!? It's a God damn chat with tokens

Pajeet scam, that image was from ages ago and it dumped, fuck off.

which token? Cuz I fell for REQ when it was 5 cent

fuck off shilling this coin here.

I don't want fucking Veeky Forums involved they ruin everything.

My dad works at obsidian and he says we're going to the moon.

Who tf cares about a messaging app? There are a literal shitton of them, why would this have any value?

Sorry guys but the coming growth is inevitable. Stay poor if you really like that. And also, screen cap this and watch it again after the xmas.

Buy some Obsidian and rape a Dogecoiner in the ass!
>Max Bonus

There are no working decentralized anonymous messaging apps.

No there is a literal shit ton of pure garbage no effort to make BLOCKCHAIN messengers that send messages as coin transactions (zencash IOC) which means they suffer the same issues as BTC when network utilization rises the tx times take much longer. Wanna wait an hour for a text? Obsidian uses a P2P messenger in which the network is incentivized by the blockchain to remain stable enough for mass adoption and corporate utilization. Also obsidians coin will be able to be transferred completely anonymously through the messenger. Did I mention top of the line military grade encryption? This shit is secure and you will be able to transfer files without fear of prying eyes. Coming to Android iOS and Windows. In a convenient app. This is a no brainer. Grow some balls and hold.

Also forgot to mention that this is also a PLATFORM and more projects with a focus in privacy and security will be coming

Nice, just bought 100k

Comfiest coin for Q1 2018

Are you a shill or is this legit?

So is Status and that shit is above 200m

And this is significantly better

if you are too lazy to make own research just give up

This is legit you brainlet. Come to the discord and talk with the devs. Watch the daily updates to the GitHub. Clench your butthole and stop thinking in how much BTC you have for just a moment and start thinking about how to be the base of the pyramid instead if the top this is a solid project.

People comparing this to other messengers is like comparing Monero to other "private" cryptos. Obsidian tech is developed to be at a fundamental level superior in terms of functionality (high speed thru P2P instead off on chain which is retarded) and privacy (perfect forward secrecy and best in show cryptography- see comparison chart). It's potential especially at this current valuation is enormous

Fuck of. This coin is crap and I'm not done accumulating sub 3k sat

Don't worry BTC is holding us down for you haha

So why is it only on cryptopia and HitBTC

Somewhere you have to start, from shitty exhanges to Binance/Bittrex finally (after app launch)

I will definitely use their massaging app but I just can't buy into their token.