RIPPLE TO THE MOON

Someone just bought 900 million XRP. That's about $700 million worth.

Unlike most fags on Veeky Forums who disparage XRP for being "shitcoin" or "working with the jews" etc., there are some of us who get it.

This will moon even more.

This will bring us profits.

And profit is the only thing that matters. Fuck your shitty ideology. We're here for gains.

Source? Don't they only release a billion? Did that madman buy 90% of the monthly release? If so, we're in for a good ride

Probably just a big bank.

What sort of kikery is this?

Monaco is mooning tho

stfu

I am a stock market pro, ripple was the first crypto I bought.
Did it monday 2 hours before it clipped 0,25.
Absolute nobrainer.

this. Did you get tired of shilling your crappy discord and just reverted back to regular shitposting?

Lol your shitcoin is dumping. Blasted past support

yeah, absolutely destroyed

can you mark your support that you’re looking at because there’s no support it has officially broken

you dickheads with your fake screenshots are ridiculous

>Drops a few hundred satoshis because BTC pumping
>Stays flat in USD

"OMG IT FELL BELOW THE SUPPORT GUISE!!!"

sure you THICC mongrel, keep missing out

>And profit is the only thing that matters. Fuck your shitty ideology. We're here for gains.
Principle always wins in the long run, ripple will fail, it's a question of time.

>t my intuition says so
Guess why you're still shitposting and not on a yacht

>yacht
revolting

That's a big buy. Maybe someone with inside knowledge of next announcement or coinbase addition. Either way, I already bought my ticket.

same, i got 18,000 tickets

>gains
(will be dissappointed with life guy)

>working with duh joos
I thought this was a business and finance board, not a childish ideology safe space for conspiracy nuts.

kys kike

>muh the joos
are you muslim or why do you insist on hating the money people so much? I love my gains

That long run could mean 1000 years.because as things stand, you cannot defeat the Jews. So why not ride on their back and profit?

>everyone I don't like is a jew
Seriously. End your fucking life. I'm here to make money, you're here to be a faggot. Just neck yourself. Your family probably wouldn't miss you, and I'm just going to guess that you don't have any friends either.

Ripple is a scam.

Don’t make money by tricking other people.

source or fuck off

It is tempting to say that the emotional drive for me to have been on the ethical side of history from the beginning is irrational, however that assumes that it is materialistic wealth that dictates rationality and not my emotional satisfaction.

Someone buying 12btc worth of at 3972

Is this the signal?

>saving screenshots for meme currency gains in 2018 when Ripple hits 2.5$

nah, that's just accumulation. But to be fair they didn't see the last breakout comming and people FOMOed in for 300k+ XRP per purchase when it went off. Even whales don't see shit like this comming I swear.

Shit like this will be how the banks get Cucked by NEETs.