I made £6 today :)

I made £6 today :)

Still doing better than half of this board

i lost 6000 dollars

Nice OP, I made 12$ today.

when spamming backfires

My portfolio swings up or down by like $5k daily. Shit don't faze me. The general trajectory is upward.

don't worry OP there's still plenty of time to lose it. Buy high, sell low.

Well done mate. Down 2k today because of bitcoin being a cunt again.

Woke up today with an extra 150 from my doge hodl

What a timeline

Congrats, I halved my savings in 2 weeks :/

How is this possible?

You've gained a start and grown as a person. We will ALL make it.

actually buying whatever is shilled here

up $393, thanks bitcoin

nice 1 m8, maccies tonite

Panic sells on the 2 big dips like a pussy instead of just holding with balls of steel

I made 8k
AMA

I started with 0.00195667 bitcoinz and I am now down to 0.00195106. So still in the red.

Started my whole venture with 0.00276357 So i've gotta get some good trades in to get back up.

I'm on day 3 of my trade adventure and I'm happy I was able to predict this thing but for some reason I chose not to sell where I predicted I should have.

I’m up $43.49 today

Thanks btc!

>daytrading crypto

im enjoying myself.
it seems easier to get into than the real forex stuff.

we'll see how it goes though, since i went from like 45 bucks to maybe 35 in 3 days...

maybe if you build a nice distributed portfolio worth a few hundred bucks and waited a while you could..you know...sit back and make some profits.

arq, req or xlm?

maybe. but for now i'll try out the "buy buy, sell sell" thing" and hopefully not lose the little amount of money i put in

this is strictly for fun; if i can make some profit in the end, that would be fine as well.

Minister ,you Satoshi.

I somehow lost like $3. I bought 99 bucks worth of ltc at $299. At $304 it was saying it was worth $97. I don't get it.

I made 11 bucks. Get fucked.

+$4.17

0.75p raise on a 8 hour work day

lost 300 dollars yesterday, regain 300 today feels pretty good

I made 5 btc last night

Probably included trading costs that you forgot to figure into your calculations. If you enter at one price and leave at the same price, you still lose because the exchange has to get its cut.

me too fren! buy low sell high!

I'm counting the fee in the calculation. I paid $100 overall on CB, then transferred it over to GDAX which is supposed to have no transfer fee to my knowledge. It's just 3 bucks but it's confusing.

I'm up $600.
thank you based bitcoin, the first of his name, king of coins, breaker of shitcoins

Lol dude I'm sorry for you. I'm new to this and bought 2x Litecoin 2 weeks ago, half a bitcoin and some REQ. I made like 2k is the last week.

I'm sorry for you.

post pic then, show me youre worthy of a trip

It's not much but it's mine

Nice, I lost $12.

Up 6% today. Up 45% since a week ago

You have enough money to pay my debt 5 times. No it isn't huge debt, but it's crippling for an europoor.