This wont end well

We're basically in full greed mode at this point.

I hope you have an exit plan within a year tops. This won't be pretty when it all comes crashing down. We have too many idiots now wanting a quick flip. This isn't even about the technology anymore.

this is what people said when it hit $1100

It wasn't getting the mainstream attention it's now getting.

this time will be diferent

My exit plan is keeping the big fat majority in XLM. It's resisting BTC swings pretty well already, in an ideal scenario I'll never have to cash out. Also have been taking small amounts of profit but nothing major - there might not be a huge BTC crash, and even if there is, the good alts are gonna shrug it off. Lately alts have been rising when BTC goes down. Now that normies are aware of alts, they might be smart enough to switch instead of trying to cash out when BTC burns to the ground.

Also, while you're right that the hype is unhealthy, this is still a really fucking small market. I don't expect a crash in the near future.

it feels mainstream because it's got a few mentions here and there and you're listening for it. it's certainly not mainstream yet. i was with a group of guys last night at a christmas party and the topic came up. most of these guys have money and i asked how many of them held some precious metals "just in case". half of them did, in some sort or another. i asked how many had bitcoin, and no one did. tl;dr WE GOLD 2.0 NOW $100k SOON

Bitstamp: 100k new users every day
Kraken: 50k new users every day

Shut up faggot: Signed, a successful investor.

WRONG
It will go up forever. Because it is the perfect bubble.
It's pure speculation without any underlying asset. You buy nothing. AND NO ONE CAN CASH OUT

IT CAN ONLY GO UP. LITERALLY.

I'm up $30k+ off crypto this year and I still don't fully understand what a blockchain is. I'll let you nerds worry about the technology and use cases.

Na, it's not the mania phase yet.

^this

Major dips get eaten within hours. We're still on our way to 1 trillion.

>We're basically in full greed mode at this point.

I've already made x3 my initial investment over a few weeks. It can't be this easy, can it? I mean, why the hell isn't everyone doing this? We can't ALL be rich, can we?

For every you that gains 3x, there are like 10 pajeet losing half their stack.

Brilliant

Exactly, since you cant cash out (just try it) every dollar that comes in stays in

there will be no crash, that shit goes straight to 100k , then 1mil

i have a friend, i shilled him bitcoin hard. he wanted to buy when it dropped below 10k when it was at 11k. now that this will never happened his pride is so big that he abandoned the idea alltogether cause the pain is too big for him and he is too weak to make the jump. in a few weeks he will pubicly hate on BTC to
compensate his sheer frustration when he sees it at 100k .many such cases.

ill worry when the market hits 3 trillion market cap

>anecdotes meaning anything
Here's mine, over half my coworkers are in bitcoin now, one of them's already signed up 10 of his friends to normiebase and got $100 from their referral program.

"Trash economy...you use cubes of trash as money. Everybody becomes rich. It's a gold rush...."

>nobody can cash out because nobody wants to miss a moon mission

>XLM
>has no FIAT pairings whatsoever
>thinks hell be safe if big daddy crashes
>the good alts are gonna shrug it off
>thinks hell cash out his shitcoin
This ones takes the cake for the retarded shit Ive seen on Veeky Forums today

this, I made more off crypto in 3 months than I would make in 1,5year of wageslaving here. I don't even know how all this blockchain stuff works, Like if someone ask me to prove to them that there cannot be more than 21m bitcoins I wouldn't be able to do that etc
The chad investor

Great argumentation there, pal. It's nice to see you topped my post.

>has no FIAT pairings whatsoever
And?
>thinks hell be safe if big daddy crashes
Why not?
>the good alts are gonna shrug it off
They'll dip and recover.
>thinks hell cash out his shitcoin
Like I said I've taken profits already.

the difference is my coworkers are affluent, successful people, not your buddies at target.

and tether ensures that. it's like a double lock

>if only you were here when that french fagot kapelle shafted us back in 2014
most of us had the same plan us you

Top retard. Crypto isn't gonna crash in one day because of ONE (1) incidence anymore, it's too big for that. Only all whales selling at the same time could cause something like that now, unlikely.

that's also why cashies hate on BTC, because they missed out and want to crash BTC so they can profit
it's like they didn't realize that if BTC is in serious trouble that they can just raise the block size as well

This time IS already different.

>2013 mainstream media correction
will happen this time soon. Everybody forgot, newfags arent even told about it
>2014 Gox
self explanatory
>early 2017 politics
forking news. devs arguing
>china FUD
i think you saw this one
In all this instances alts were completely wiped out. Word to the wise, for your theory to even have a shot use a reputable fiat exchange

>implying alts were as prominent then as now
Also stop being so bong

absolutely yes, relatively no
BTC was only $800 back then and threads such as these calling it outdated and a bubble still existed. We also had cool alts and our NEOs, LINKs and XLMs back in the day and after crashes some never recovered. Some are making comebacks now i.e Litecoin after years of nothingness

if you think we're even close to the bubble burst you're a dumb poor

user, what happened the first time it hit $1,000? For two years after?

compared to btc litecoin is a bubble 100x greater, literally a "easy to use" version of btc but no normie will ever use it for its purpose they are just trying to make easy money, while btc is also a store of value

i pray every day for that to happen tbqh, i want to buy more

>He fell for the "store of value" meme