Advice for a young lad

Serious question. Who is in the military actively trading crypto? Is it possible? Or if not trading it invested in it?

I fucked up and beat up my older brother and he called the cops on me (pussi boi millenial who drives smart car). Now i have a misdemeanor assault on my record. I'm so fucking pissed because he did it out of pure envy. I had more college credits to my name was about to graduate with my AA, had 6k saved up while he's taking out loans up the ass, girls always came easy to me. Don't wanna wageslave nor do I really wanna enlist but I feel no other choice. I'm really bullish on crypto even though i hope it crashes and the day of pink wojacks will reign on this board.

Any advice for a 18 yo like myself? Dad said I could be a restaurant manager if I tried. eh.

>wants to get into crypto
>while hoping that it crashes

Nice blogpost. Fuck off.

Real estate agent

Or start your own landscaping business if you're an outdoors kind of guy

1 stop smoking
2 just become a political pundit or commentator

I've been in crypto since August. Made some money but watching Bitcoin go parabolic does warrant some concern.
I do wanna invest in real estate myself, own a few condos, drive lambo, the Veeky Forums dream.
Stopped smoking weed and black n milds. I only vape like a real faglord now. thx

Go to community college and learn a trade, electrician, scuba wielder, etc. Military is the ultimate wage cuck job.

Im working as an apprentice for a handyman rn. Will look into more trades I can learn. Thx user.

>Beating up anyone let alone your own sibling

Get the FUCK out you fucking brainlet Chad normie.

he threatened to hit me with a frying pan.

Sounds like you deserved it if you beat him up for that.

>Military is the ultimate wage cuck job
You can't be any more wrong.

Why not?

1. join army
2. get 40k signing bonus
3. immediately dump all into crypto

- You're paid a salary not a wage.
- There are lots of bonuses and allowances you can get.
- Really hard to get fired. You can fuck up a ton as long as you don't do drugs.
- Lots of paid training, Lots of downtime as well.
- Easiest way to get a security clearance for cushy federal jobs.
- Your base pay is basically 100% disposable income.

Can't speak for the US, but my dad just recently retired from the Canadian military as a major and he was making $115k/year when he released. He's got an indexed $70k pension as well as a bunch of money coming from veterans affairs. Tell me how this isn't a great deal.

Were you in? I consider it sometimes.

Also this. The retirement benefits are great. In the US you can retire after just 20 years and get half of your salary each year. And your retirement pay increases for each year you stay in after that.
But for new recruits it will start out at around 40% and you'll get 5% TSP (government 401k) matching while you're in.

I currently am.

Bonus paid out over term, not upfront. Moron.

Not gonna get into your emotional blogpost but if you're looking for someone in the military who actively trades crypto...You've found one lol.

I'm overseas for the next month or so, but still browse Veeky Forums and trade plenty. AMA

Join up. It's a good thing. Pick an MOS that is non combat. I was a powerplant guy. Got paid to get more training and experience than any douche bag electrician ever could.

I make 150K working facilities for drug companies. They have huge power generation facilities. Did two combat tours that consisted of keeping the AC on for the grunts. Only got to shoot my rifle once.

Money just pours in. Most of it goes to crypto. Millionaire, bored still. But no one in my family has to work anymore.

shut up faggot. Overseas, where? Germany? Doesn't count newfag

Woooo look at the marine thinking he's hot fucking shit by using terms like newfag...

Smfd crayon eater. Can't say where but it's near the arabian gulf. How about you actually help OP rather than keep stroking your retard ego.

army, faggot. and I did. Unlike you who apparently just sucks dicks for a living.

What branch? Always wanted to join the Army as a helicopter pilot. Wondered if the military was SJWed/Feminist-ed out

Army intel.
It's hard (but not impossible) to get an aviation contract off the street. Most helicopter pilots are former NCOs in other fields.
Might be worth a try though.
Alternatively you could commission through ROTC and try to branch aviation.

You beat up your brother and he did it out of pure envy? lol you're a terrible brother, my younger brothers all love me. Take some responsibility as a grown ass man and older sibling

Also buy REQ

I'm in the AirForce, currently a network technician. It's basically an IT job like any other, and most people I know get out after one or two enlistments and make ~120k doing the same exact job contracting. Just gotta get some certs (Which the AF pays for).

I'm nearing half completion on my bachelors degree, as I've been getting classes paid for as soon as I got to my home station.

I don't like IT, and personally find it to be very unfulfilling. I'm training to crosstrain into Pararescue, and should be putting my application package in mid next year.

god, what kind of mental retard fuckup are you.

I'm so sorry your father had to raise you.

How SJW is the Army?
GL on PJ man, wanted to do it but never pulled the trigger, kind of regret it actually.

Is the AF SJWed?

You sound just like a hick military fag with rage problems who doesn't even have an Associate's Degree. Congrats on this, seriously. Go for it.

>pararescue

Very cool, user. I hope you make it in SOF.

Air Force vet here. I recommend enlistment to every 18 year old. Free job training, money for school, life experience, and they'll remove all the pussiness in you and replace is with confidence.

>How SJW is the Army?
What the fuck does this even mean?

Social Justice Warrior you stupid faggot

Thanks guys.
I've had it on the back of my mind for some time now, but about 6 months ago is when I fully committed. There's nothing else I want to do. I've been training hard every day for it, and I'm also growing my mind just as much. I'm practically ready for the physical part of it, and mentally I believe I'm there. I just have to wait on my retraining window to open up. I'll update Veeky Forums when I leave for indoc, as I definitely won't be updating my portfolio then. Can't have any distractions, maybe once I get to dive school but not Indoc.

I know what SJW means, you stupid little bitch. I'm asking what is means in the context of "how x is y".

Damn youre dumb.

>beating up your own brother
>asking for advice
sage

Air Force fag here. This is true. I've worked with literal shortbus riders that do way less work than the majority and they get paid the same. You could work 12+ hours in all types of harsh weather as a maintainer and get paid the same as some office worker who works no more than 7 hours, has a two hour lunch, and has two days off a month for "training."

Not to mention the travel. In four years, I've been to Hawaii, Dubai, South Korea, Greece, England, and I get 2.5 days off a month that I've used to go to Thailand, Cambodia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Personal travel is cheap with Space A, and there's discounts literally everywhere you go. Plus the TSP which is one of the best retirement accounts available, and if you stick to it, you get a pension. Sure there's lots of bullshit and politics to sift through, but what job doesn't have that?

I've started trading in crypto about a month ago and have made 5K. Idk why OP thinks trading crypto in the military wouldn't be possible. Just go Air Force and most of your deployments will have WiFi available.

DO NOT JOIN THE MARINE CORPS, u will hate your fucking life, at least in the airwing that's the only part I can speak for.... 15 hour shifts, barely have any time to come home take a shit and go to the gym, i just buy crypto and HODL

milfag into trading but not american
lots of downtime so you can trade pretty easily

He means how Politically Correct it is

>lashed out against your own family and beat up your brother.
>dad thinks you could be a restaurant manager.
>Thinks AA isn't anything but laughable

You sound like a loser from a loser family, user. Get your shit together.