What level is your goal?

what level is your goal?

I not in any of those categories so i'm not sure what to think

1/10, made me reply to call OP a faggot

Multi millionaire NEET

Great. I should add, when I was a NEET I had more time and money than ever before in my life and I've never felt more depressed. It's below shit tier after 3 months

Used to be shit tier, temporary goooooooood tier hoping crypto will make me perma NEET. Albeit the things I want to pursue in life would be percieved as work but really its just the freedom to build or create anything I want.

Missing "full time job you like in a respectable field". Being a NEET is enticing, but if you don't have something really fulfilling to do with yoy day-to-day then you get depressed. Just look at all the suicidal millionaires on here.

Haha im shit tier but have more money than all you fags.

Canadian plumber, I guess?

I'm a freelance editor working in advertising, direct my own projects on the side, 60$/hr on average, just wish I'd stuck with this crypto shit back in 2014 instead of just buying a handful and not doing anything until like fucking October. Thank god I caught the Litecoin train at least

Full time wagecuck here who regularly gets to trade crypto from work.
I enjoy my job and get money biweekly to invest even more and have stability. Cheap as fuck insurance through them too.
Damn it feels good to be shit tier.

Huh i never felt great tier, but yeah when you think about it

this, except britfag and paid weekly. comfy desu m80

god tier here
too distracted by crypto to run my fucking business fuckkkkkk

god tier

I want to code some shit for fun and possibly finance a few projects

absolute NEETing is boring

part time wagcuck

neet is my goal
I don't want a lambo or fancy mansion, just a house for myself and few appartaments I can rent out and live the dream

Educated pleb laborer here
Service technician
I do up to 100k a year though.

haha very good guess but im not canadian.

thats because you did it wrong. been a Neet 5 years and it gets better everyday

Depressed NEETS and richfags are the worst, fuck you all. I would be in heaven being a rich NEET

I'm NEET off the street. I got bitches in my sheets and zeros in my bank sheets. I don't invest in stinky linkies. I drink, girly drinkies. I'm paid in full, I ride this bull. You wagecuck at work, while I jerk off and smirk. Your balls blueing while my portfolio's mooning. Bitch I'm NEET. They say I can't cashout, but I fart outloud. I was born to feel, I voted Trump and am proud.

Elite NEET

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$