What do ya'll think the EOY announcement will be?

What do ya'll think the EOY announcement will be?

Possibilities:
>codebase transfer from Ruby to GO finished
>new employs
>roadmap
>mainnet release date
>sergey is dead

which is the most likely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5fHnyjreA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roadmap

cuz then it will still all be on standby and the scam train can keep rolling in big mac bucks for sergey

those all sound reasonable. Rory said he was excited so hopefully it's something meaningful but idk. Has there ever been "good" news with link? We've heard from sergey outside of sibos and devcon once not counting him responding to the ico scam claims.

It will be a roadmap with mainnet release date. If it's Q1 2018 I expect a mooning.

>codebase transfer from Ruby to GO finished
No way in this short period of time

>new employs
maybe

>roadmap
maybe

>mainnet release date
highly unlikely

>sergey is dead
maybe

>Has there ever been "good" news with link?
well yesterday zeppelin announced they'll be using link by default, and zeppelin will be THE platform everyone will be creating their smart contracts on, so that's good.

Official telegram group!

You all act like you give a shit about this project, but you don't. The Zeppelin news is fucking awesome and Veeky Forums doesn't give a shit. The only "discussion" about it is one I started that got 4 replies.

You're all fucking idiots. Nobody talks about Town Crier. Nobody is talking about Zeppelin. None of you deserve to be holding a single LINK token when it actually hits its stride.

the codebase wouldn't be done, otherwise the mainnet launch would be much sooner than we've been expecting.

- codebase nearly finished, running on test net
- mainnet by early April
- roadmap for 2018/2019
- mention of work with Zeppelin OS
- information released for node operators

wtf is a town crier and also zeppelin_os is just another random Dapp startup. It's about as noteworthy as when confido wanted to use link

t. 7500 linkie

How do you invest in this space and do no research? Are you just gambling?

Link is less than 2% of my portfolio and I know what all those things are? Do you just buy the coins that get posted the most?

but I do give a shit

Why the hell would I do research isn't that your job???¿
Okay I'm joking. I'm actually familiar with town crier (which is huge) but I actually do fail to see why the zeppelin_os announcement is even remotely bullish

bro if you have no fucking clue what town crier and it's relationship to the Chainlink project, then just market sell all your fucking LINK right now.

None of you fags have watched Ari jules at the IC3 meetup speaking on town crier. I bet more than half haven't even watched Sergey's devcon talk. So many brainlets buying chainlink are gonna make it because of this meme board.

B-but I care, user.

Why did Sergey talk to a devcon isnt he supposed to be a coder himself

I think I'm going to offload 2 more btc into this project but you guys are confusing me

Pic related is from the Zeppelin OS whitepaper. Zeppelin aims to provide a free, open source smart contract development layer on top of the EVM, in order to standardise smart contract development, provide better security, and provide consistency while still maintaining decentralisation and consensus. It is a project by OpenZeppelin which, rather than being a "random Dapp startup", is a smart contract platform that is ALREADY managing $1.5 billion worth of digital assets.

It is likely that ZeppelinOS will constitute the base development layer for future smart contracts and dApps on Ethereum. As is says in pic related, ZeppelinOS will provide a standard interface for interacting with off-chain information. They have already announced who they have been working with in that regard.

LINK is going to be the automatic go-to mechanism for off-chain data being accessed during smart contract and dApp development on the Ethereum network through Zeppelin. And almost nobody here is even perceptive enough to be excited about it (except for that one other user ITT).

Then you're not a developer. Zeppelin has already been pushing forward smart contract standardization and their contracts make up the majority of current dApps worth looking at. Them releasing an entire platform of tools that allow developers to hack against the blockchain in a standardized way is huge news for blockchain developers.

The fact that Chainlink will be the default oracle in that stack all but ensures Chainlink will be the default oracle for the entire crypto space. Developers will always use the tools that get the job done the easiest, and now Chainlink has cemented itself as the primary oracle for developers.

The announcement is great news for crypto, great news for developers, and great news for Chainlink.

I think I have a fairly good understanding of town crier, but zeppelin os is o the edge of my comprehension. I hate to say this because I believe in doing your own research but if the needle is going to be moved based on it someone is going to have to spoonfeed us brainlets. We want to learn but the team isn't giving us much info and there's nowhere else that's going into depth about the latest developments.

Here's the video user is referring to:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA5fHnyjreA

Honestly even if you just watch the first 10 minutes where he lays out the challenges facing smart contracts, it will provide you a huge background for how necessary ChainLink is. But do yourself a favour and watch the whole thing. Get educated.

Goddamn. I thought zeppelin_os was basically a blockcat 2.0
Thanks for the info guys

thank you guys for this that's exactly what I was trying to say here but you posted just before I did.

You should sell all your chainlink to people who have a brain in their head. You'd probably blow your millions on dumb shit and end up homeless in 10 years anyway.

You must be the devcon he was talking about

Hi guys, AssBlaster here. The EOY announcement will be SWIFT partnership confirmed plus Bittrex and Kraken listing.

Well said user

lulz. I wish. there's no way that happens.

Lol can you imagine what the price would do if Sergey was like

"Hey guys I know we've been quiet for a while. Mainnet (fully completed in GO) goes up tomorrow also swift is a partner and bittrex is listing us in a week. Goodbye"

Binance would crash under the volume. I'd be able to retire overnight. But I'd probably have a heart attack seeing the massive green dildo so I'd never actually get to enjoy having made it.

i'd be a millionaire

Call boss to say he can go and fuck a duck.
Cuz i aint doing that shit no more!

Price has to be 3k so i can retire

desu this is how Sergey should do it.
Only reward the truly deluded, the rest can buy our dust

Kek I didn’t even know Link was written in ruby originally
>trusting a ruby dev with your money
I would sell immediately

t. Software engineer

LINK BTFO
SERGAY BTFO

personally i like people that are show what they do with there actions and not all talk. I wouldn't even be mad if that's what Sergey was doing

Nice larp

he is pregnant with our gains

Yeah m8 I'm a fucking developer conference targeting devs who might use chainlink in their projects.

inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded".

Didn't you say that you will provide proof of your 100mm holdings?

There will be no EYO announcement

hey guys, asp;laster here. Just met up with Sergey at Mcdonald's. He told me they are exploring deeper partnerships with the fast food chain, and also that bittrex and swift is coming EOY.

absolutely this

guys sell it now, it is a fucking scam

Of these options, I think roadmap or new employees.

It will take quite a bit longer to finish moving to GO.

Ruby devs aren't bad, just misguided. The good ones are jumping to golang which is also a meme but it's at least a high quality meme and is easy to write scalable secure software in. I'd be worried if they wrote it or were re-writing it in JavaScript, Java, C++, etc.

>yfw the news is Sergey lost a ton of weight, got jacked, has a hot Asian-Russian wife, and is selling all of his LINK and dumping this shitty scamcoin

the time is upon us. keep holding faggots. or, swing trade a bit and up your stack. makes it more fun especially since the current link prices are predictable af. dont trade your whole stack tho if you are trading it

Road map and ruby update

>you think you do, but you don't

This is a good meme

I got greedy on the last little pump and bought some near a top. Luckily it's in the green now but I'm shit at keeping my average down.

Hodl it is. The memes and excitement for this project remind me of Bitcoin, litecoin, and dogecoin from when they dominated /g/

i really hope they aren't fucking with the ruby version any more. it's been a month since the last github update.

>partnership with the fast food chainLINK?

The future is looking insanely bullish for LINK
good job explaining it better than I ever could