XRB RaiBlocks

RaiBlocks/XRB Thread

Why are you faggots not on this boat yet ? Do you want to be left ashore where only negroes with monster-sized cocks want to fuck you in the ass ?
No, you want to be first class on the QUEEN FUCKING MARY II : RaiBlocks / XRB the only crypto, not blockchain-based, that's secure, fast (reaaally fast) and decentralized.

Future crypto is here: DAG meaning Directed Acycling Graph. You don't need to know how it works, because to understand this you need to be fucking Einstein or something.
Just know DAG coins are the future. Blockchain just can't compete. Too slow. Can't scale.

Only three DAG coins exist : XRB, IOTA and ByteBall. OK Byteball is out, I mean look at the fucking name.
You think IOTA is good ? Think again. XRB is everything you want IOTA to be. And better yet : It's working RIGHT NOW.

IOTA is Mary-Jane texting you she wants your cock but you remember she lives on fucking MARS and her parents are at home so you can only blow your load in a towel.
XRB is Alexis Texas making you cum on Lana Rhoades while the girl you liked but who never liked you back is watching.

Official site :

raiblocks.net/

Faucet with 5 mXRB free every hour:

raigames.io/play

Where to buy ?

mercatox.com

XRB deposite/withdraw still down

bitgrail.com

XRB deposit/withdrawal down but will be ready soon !

Take it while it's cheap. Will be over $100 in a few months.

Don't say I didn't tell you !

Peace fgts

Meanwhile... Byteball is up >100% and XRB is getting shit on.

Yeah so you suggest buying byteballs are ATH and not buying the dip in XRB ?
Great strategy boi, you tell me how it's working for you

XRB withdrawals available on BITGRAIL GOGOGO FAITH RESTORED

So, there is no blockchain, but there is Block in the name.

How retarded can this be ?

There's a block lattice.
You're the tard.
Read the white paper

and whats the deal with grape nuts? its not grapes, its not nuts!

Balls deep people that don buy right now are gonna fomo in at $20

>block lattice

The only lattice I want is on my hamburgers.

>Didn't see RaiBlocks threads when it raising
>Sees RaiBlocks threads when it's tanking

In one week you will see how this was just a dip. The only reason it is tanking is the shitty exchanges had disabled withdrawals so no money could go in or out. Once this hits any tier 1 exchange its hitting $10 easy (only 1.6bil market cap at that price)

fueling my rocket on shitgrail right now

What is up with these price fluctuations?

Just looked at the price graph and laughed. I'll buy it for 2000 sats in a few weeks.

shit exchanges

cant deposit XRB on either of these shitty exchanges.

you can on bitgrail now

Byteball is up 80% since yesterday wtf are you talking about

if shit was a dollar a gram would you buy it ?

XRB confirms transactions but doesn't put them in order, so no smart contracts

Exchanges with poor implementations because they have shit developers. The Raiblocks team has even tried to contact them to help them out with their shitshow, but oh no, the fucking exchange idiots are too "fucking smart" to need any help. Jesus Christ, I cannot wait for Raiblocks to hit a decent and go fucking mental in its price discovery

>tfw bought in at 2.80 and it dips to $1.57 the next day

think of the long term my dude, it's a technically advanced coin which is gonna moon sooner or later

Only reason this is doing bad is because of the exchanges.

When this hits binance and bittrex it will moon.

are mXRB the same as XRB coins?

i think so. its like how miota is sometime reffered to as iota