Bad Drawthread strikes again

This thread is for bad, too lazy to make any effort, and bored artists to draw in a less serious manner and have fun.
Make requests for bad, lazy artists.

You too can be a bad artist! It's not hard and even bad drawings can make people smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
youtu.be/jEYGDO57vxY
darkknightarmoury.com/p-42322-brass-trim-crusader-great-helm.aspx
buyingasword.com/p-11818-two-handed-great-sword.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a dark eldar prude

Requesting Pulpy Robots.

Draw Cestree please.

So ironic I caught haemochromatosis

Pumb

I did a drawring of a goblin cultist
(I know nobody requested it but there has got to be someone out there who'd enjoy it)

I would like a tiefling sleeping in the coils of a naga's tail

Done for the sake of the thread.

That's cute, thank you

That's dope, I like the hood.

Requesting this again.

Why is he about to burn his nipple? Is he a cultist or a sexual deviant?

You're gonna get pulp even if you don't like pulp.

Requesting Skeletor and part 1 Dio Brando dueling with their laser eyes.

Possibly with Khorne looking on from the distance.

It's perfect! Thank you user!

Those are NOT bad. they are bootyfull!

Requesting tech priest blushing while saying "that's heresy" at a pile of guns and bombs and knives melded together

Who is this qt 3.14159?

It's some drawfag's OC. Those weren't drawn for the thread

This is Kanchelsis, God of Vampires.

There are no other pictures of his humanoid form referred to as the "rake" other than this one.

I need some newer stuff.

Y'golonac, the Molester

I thought Pelor was the god of vampires.

You're a Star, thank you.
Nope, Vampires were made due to an elven race-mixing incident that they covered up and blamed on humans, or elder evil did it.
You'll find most of the stuff you want to know about it in 2e, but it's also in Dragon magazine and the Fiend Codex 1.
Lloth is actually shagging his high preist, and that's the reason why Drow like vampires so much.
There's actually an entire hidden hierachy to vampires from 2e-3.5 before it all got shafted to 4e-5e Undead Orcus Cocksuck poster boy crap they did to compete with PF.

i'll be here all week folks

Cestree is a character from Veeky Forums Explained, a comic about Veeky Forums made by one of our drawfags. She's a succubus who loves games and because of that she's always in danger of being demoted to a lesser demon.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

These are great!

Draw an elf who wants to be a dorf

Daww ikkle babby sandwich

Someone drew this for me.

(1) who?

(2) did you ever finish it?

(3) thank you so much for it

link to original request:

also if you do post finished version, may i share it on a tumblr and if I do how do you want me to credit you?

posting another shitty drawing of her to prove I am original requester and to give you something else to go on if you want.

A Krieg soldier flexing his arm and showing off this patch.

That's cooler than anyone that would call themselves "The Rake."

Bump

Can I get 3 Rogue Trader Legio Custodes (the two muscular guys in the back) posed like the Pillar Men from JoJo?

I need more Lamenters in my 40K folder. Could someone make this into a blank version for future chapter variation? And then make a Lamenter version, of course.

You're not up to date on the joke, are you?

This Drow Soulknife with her rocking 90's hair in a swimsuit

Could someone draw a centaur pirate, please?

Skeletons
Any skeletons

first i thought this is a fat grey bearded commando

kek

>Those weren't drawn for the thread

They were though.

Here ya go

>Last thread - drunk fish waifu
>This thread - dead fish waifu
Man, life comes at you fast.

Lmfao
Hook-hoof/10 would Yarhar again

OR here, it's awesome!

Requesting your version of a draw of this scene.

Paladin lost her shield-sister to a vampire and she told her stories to keep her calm until she bled out ;_;

wtf that sucks

- torture expert

man wearing victorian style working man's suit, or cultist robes (not bothered which), with mud completely covering his face, only eyes showing.

Sure. but uh, I'mma change the characters a bit, that cool?

How about someone draw a dwarf that wants to be an elf

Requesting a Krieg soldier executing a heretical civilian by shooting him in the head.

...shitlord.

I smell a sitcom.

Thanks

Who it will be today, Veeky Forums?

Is that Kamina?

MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!

Nice, that's brightened up my day.

lmfao my sides!

Requesting a traditional "grey alien" (though actual colour doesn't matter much) in comfy clothing, so something like a hoodie and sweatpants.

OR here, It's amazing thank you user!

No, but the character is made by the same studio and is a reference to both Gurren Lagann and Inferno Cop.

youtu.be/jEYGDO57vxY

bump

Requesting Commissar Yarrick fist fighting Abaddon.

Literally anything from please.

Couldn't imagine a real Krieger having a morale patch because various reasons, but Jr. Krieg might have em.

OR here, i love it! Thanks friend.

Glad you like it, just got my first tablet, figured the Bad Drawthread was the place to start.

>fist fighting Abaddon.
Please do not bully the disabled, user.

If you're willing i got another idea.

Might not be delivered tonight but go for it dude.

This with a Krieg soldier and still the STG 44. I like it when future soldier have real old guns. :^)

bump

Sorry it's just a trace and redraw, but hope you dig it

I love it! You're quickly becoming one of my favorite drawfags here. What is your ID here?

Don't have one, just an old user who wants to deliver. I'll be hanging in these threads since I'm working on starting a patch business and wanna avoid the /k/ patch threads.

Looking to see if someone could make my barbarian... It's a bit of an out there concept:
It would be a german girl like in the figure I put in, wearing a crusader helm like:

darkknightarmoury.com/p-42322-brass-trim-crusader-great-helm.aspx

with a backpack on to hold the laptop, and the walkman on her belt with the earbuds entering the helmet. Also, the pants and shoes in the pic would be appreciated, though keep her mostly unarmored/covered as I am going for a barbarian look. Finally:

buyingasword.com/p-11818-two-handed-great-sword.aspx

If she could be wielding that, it would be awesome!

Oh you do patches? Do you have any to show?

None of my current designs, first one is in the mail collaborating with a /k/ artist, here's our logo however.