Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Fortification Fornication edition

>Previously, on 40kg
>And now, 40kg continues...

>BOB THE LIST BUILDER
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(A fuck away from the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHhox4_SeHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Age of emperor when ?

Fall of Cadia scan when?

stop me from buying cheap skitarii on ebay

>‘Cadia is the end and the beginning.’

-Veilwalker

What does she mean by this?

Support GW or your FLGS?

>Orks are a melee race!
>I2

what would happen if the emperor actually woke up

Post link.

they are going for way cheaper on ebay tho, and i feel better supporting my fellow players user, not some company that reported record profits

He is "awake", just not powerful enough to leave the Golden Throne.

webway orgy with Cawl's mechadendrite hive

Cawl is not invited

if i post a link user, it wont be cheap anymore, if you want some almost half price rangers still on the sprue, go have a look

>A meme trapped in such an eternal purgatory that the realization of its own hell begins to show in the accompanying memeface

Or Epub.

no but really, scan pls, the recent GW epubs are all fucked up

I'm buying the codex on monday.
Help me senpai.

only as fuckedup as the program you use to read them

How do we fix Tau codex?

you know what I mean. I'm talking, he can actually do something other than sit on his arse

nice deflect - but seriously the old epubs work fine, the new ones are all fucked because of drm

Make every mech bigger than a Crisis and maybe Broadside into a walker.

fluff them as imperials

Delete it

Remove Stormsurge. Remove MC Squadrons and Formations. Riptides are 250 points. Vespid are Troops. Markerlights cost 1 to reduce cover by 1 instead of 2 to ignore.

Easy.

in my FLGS haywire effects tau gundam and poison doesnt
Discuss.

Fair enough. Your money, your decision. The Omnissiah supports your faith

im not buying em tho, because even at half price i cant afford to spend any more on models this week :p I cancelled my bid

How do you use the kobo app? It says I have nothing in my library or on my memory card.

Is Darksphere any good? they seem cheaper than GW but I've never used them.

>Start and army
>It's tyranids
I'm painting them in early 90s hive fleet behemoth colors and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

And here we are. Being poor isn't fun. I sympathize user

Apart from the Stormsurge (which needs a small increase in points), sounds about right desu.

A plaguebearer grabs your face. Wat do

>That plaguebearer strangling that poor guardsman

So like, hat write functions as a poison 2+ AP 2 against them, in exchange for Poison immunity?

I can get behind that. Can we also add that a Melta weapon that rolls a 6 to wound on them deals d3 wounds instead of 1? And that Melta or Haywire weapons get strikedown on them?

They good.

You're going to lose almost every game you play, so I don't see why we'd want to deprive you of what little pleasure the army will bring.

grenade myself if I have any left at that point

failing that pack dump into the thing while saving the last few shots for myself

mfw

So if saints are essentially the Emperors version of demons, what other warp creatures does he have?

see this is why you dont recruit from the underhives

>Can we also add that a Melta weapon that rolls a 6 to wound on them deals d3 wounds instead of 1?
nah the Tau use the sap from rose petals as a glaze on their armor and it stops melta from melta-ing

How did you not know that

Legion of the Damned.

>there are already meme from the new episode
I didnt even think Veeky Forums liked the series

>fall of CADIA
>not a single thing for the IG

Works fine on their tanks. Besides, it only affects the big suits anyway, since the small ones are IDed regardless. D3 wounds on a 6 and strikedown helps simulate the vehicle damage table fairly well.

Theres a thread full of em.

Can I ever win a game if the dice are always against me?

sitting in my FLGS - painting in tranquility, staying a bit late today, and somewhere between 4pm and 5pm a load of teenagers come in, and browse, its fine they are friendly

an hour later of listening to how good that one bit of the emperors text to speech is and I was just so fucking done

fucking i want to play a game that kids arent interested in

Top right
Import

ya no, its uh the caste system, you gotta be a gundam samurai to quality for rose petal sap

So we got Triumvirate of the Imperium. What you expecting for Triumvirate ofChaos?

that is the most annoying thing about this honestly

>never any guard ones
I guess I`ll go rant there

some random bullshit daemon models and a random 2 edgy for u chaos space marine termie

Play napoleonic or civil war historicals then.

Abaddon, Typhus and some manner of daemon prince.

They've the Tetrarch

So im doing some kill team with my schools boardgames club and currently have a few lists, this is my first NightLords list, decided to go with melta guns just incase they bring vehicles.

>Fall of Cadia
>No plastic Kasrkin

Why did they kill her off?

yeah because having a literal five year old screaming for ABADDDDOOONNNNNNN MOOOOOOOOOOM to his mother while in a FLGS is fun for everyone

cause the song is old?
youtube.com/watch?v=PHhox4_SeHQ

Don't play in FLGSs then.

>Remove MC Squadrons

Only if you do it for Tyranids, Daemons and Dark Eldar too then to be fair.

Tau players, everyone. Babies who never learned to share.

>If we get something taken away from us for balance, EVERYONE should get it taken away

Is this a decent starting list? Also, are Forgefiends any good? I really like their models, but fielding a minimum of 3 of them, plus a Warpsmith, in that formation gets expensive real fast.

So despite this entire story arc taking place on one of the most iconic Imperial Guard worlds, am I to understand the IG (AM) got no new models at all?

Nope.

I just believe you shouldn't do something for one without doing it for all.

Besides, it's not like its a major changed across the board for the other codices to have that removed.

are you aware that to post on this website you need to be over 18?

>I just believe you shouldn't do something for one without doing it for all.

Because if every faction gets exactly the same stuff, you're not playing 40k, you're playing chess.

It's overpowered for Tau, it's not overpowered for those other armies. This is how iterative game balance works.

Abaddon typhus and kharn
Seeing as how we have angels blade - kharn
Gathering storm - abaddon
Hunt for the Fallen - typhus

but those armies actually have monstrous creatures, youre making yourself look stupid
perhaps next time point out the AdMech MCs

Has got the digital Codex of Sisters of Battle an update with the new Celestine?

Hunt for the fallen?

please send help, give me a guard list thats not complete shit, im tired of being tabled every time without even doing any damage.

Then you should work on fixing the unit, not the ability to group it together.

Is this a decent 750 point list? Starting a Chaos NightLords war band and currently just finishing painting my first squad of space marines and raptors.

Anything im missing in this list, is it too infantry heavy? Should I add havocs instead of two squads of marines?

Did you have a point or did you just get bored and feel like memeing it up?

why are the chaos marine baddies all so interchangeable and forgetable?

But the 40k and 30k robots don't have pilots so they can't be walkers. You cam argue that they should be something other than monstrous creatures, but that's the closest thing there is at the moment.

abaddon, ygthemor, zaraphiston

probably khayon as well if the design team has a hard on for that awful character

try mech guard

If I had my way about it, I'd just create a new category for things like the Wraith machines, Riptides and Robots.

Cool. Riptides now cost 250pts and can't group up.

Fixed.

The last thing 40k needs is more rules.

Khayon is on Terra. How can you not know this?

I see you missed "and not the ability to group it together".

isnt the fact that tau gundams have pilots the very reason they say haywire shouldnt work? Haywire not working on AdMech robots is equally if not more bs

this one may actually be useful though

your lord should at least have some kind of close combat weapon

the chaos marine squads would also benefit from a special weapon of their own (even just a flamer), even if you have to cut their squad size down by one

also I'd probably split the melta guns up between your two raptor squads, to give you a bit more flexibility

Stuff that, waiting for Three Boss Gitz o' da Orks! Ghazghkull, Mad Dok Grotsnik and Ol' Zogwort. All with new models and kickass rules.

it really doesnt have a lot of rules when you look just at the basic core rules; the complexity is in the factions

thats the worst kind of guard in my opinion

few overpriced squads in overpriced paper thin apc that get squashed turn one by scatterbikes.

thanks for the advice user, but i will pass on that

Which was part of the other changes, increasing the cost.

The reason to remove squadrons was less because squadrons were OP and more because if you do go full Triptide, it should at least be eating up all your elite spots to so its. That's also the reason removal of formations

Three riptide armies would still exist, but they wouldn't get + 1 BS, and they'd be half your points instead of a third.

im bored and annoyed by stupid kids

>no Nazdreg
would not waagh/10

What 40k needs is smoother, neater more modular rules.