100 million more tethers printed

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

No one wants to talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who care are already numb. It's now all Pajeets who cheer and don't give a shit if it blows up tomorrow.

I believe these threads now actively get 404'd by the mods

we talked about it 6 hours ago retard

The Tethering is going to crash crypto, everyone knows it.
The real question is how low will BTC go, since it's surge this year is attributed to it.

STFU. if no one talks about it, it will go away. Bitfinex definitely haven't been committing fraud for 7 months, definitely not

My guess is futures open Monday, and that's the day we hear about the FBI investigating Tether.

Chris Ellis's warrant canary is the sign that this is all going down soon. They're working with law enforcement re: the Tether hack, but this will bring their finances into question, and it will lead to their fraud being discovered.

The crash will be massive. And it will be followed by tighter crypto regulations.

You've been warned. The perfect storm is brewing, and its going to make for a shitty Christmas for anyone who's not paying close attention.

Tell me about it man. I`m always on edge ready to gtfo.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f

Yeah the futures price mixes bitcoin with regulations so now they can go after tether for fraud for manipulating the price. And I hope they do.

i've tried to talk about it but none of you dumb fuckers understand tether or how it works or why this is not a big deal so what's the point

So which of the largest exchanges use Tether instead of real USD?
Imagine the fucking mayhem when people can't even panic sell because all they get is another crypto that's also crashing

As someone who rides short waves up and then dumps back into tether for safe keeping, can you tell me why this isn't a big deal?

HOW it work?

Like all of them do

Tether is the future USD. If you guys don't see that then there is no hope for you.

You think you're clever, but if you look at the tether rich list and think a bit, you'll realize the scam is much much larger than the tether market cap. If you're actually halfway as intelligent as you think you are, that is. I'd you're not you'll notice nothing amiss.

Can one convert usdt to usd directly desu?

tether is no more than a competently run bank
it's better actually because they have more money
and market makers are doing their job for them by buying up tethers to hit $1.00
if push comes to shove they will definitely remit to keep it going
aka everything is working BETTER than intended
so stop fucking fudding it. you can't even profit from that

You know what will survive all this? Ripple. I used to shit on ripple but when I realised this I started liking ripple. Because I'm here to get rich not defeat Jews.

> can't convert tether to usd
> tether trading for 1.07 half the time

YOUR WRONG

Bitcoin ALWAYS goes up, ALWAYS

Bitfinex has no withdrawal limit, which means they are a hub for money laundering. That's why they were denied banking. Instead of pulling a Bittrex and clamping down withdrawals they found a clever work around. They are going to die for your sins

inb4 jews get rekd by cryptofagz

>no more than a bank
They aren't even a "bank". It's literally a guy giving you an IOU that he doesn't guarantee you can redeem.

That's what all crypto coins are

No, they aren't. Cryptos are traded P2P or via exchanges. They can be bought and sold at a market "agreed" price. Tethers are like fiat dollars, but instead of being backed by Fort Knox (((gold))) and US military, are backed by "some guy" that says you may or may not be able to redeem them. It's right on their website, in plain english. I posted a screencap from it.

yeah. their tos says that for regulatory reasons. the rest of their stuff says the opposite
lets ignore for a minute the fact that market makers are already assuming tether's role

let's play a game. you have 1 billion dollars. you can either
> spend 1 million to move the market a penny and make another billion dollars later, while cancelling your outstanding debts at a discount
> spend no money and ensure you make no more money

The US dollar is not backed by gold you moron. It used to be but the US defaulted in 1933 to Americans, and in 1973 to foreigners.

you're a fucking dipshit. that someone claims to "back" tether at all already gives it a power a generic cryptocurrency doesn't have. think about it.
so tether is already at least as good as a generic coin, and this is one of the driving factors behind the fact that it's above 1.00 most of the time

you are a large retard

intredastin

Hence "(((gold)))". The building is still there. We have more drones, tanks, and battleships than gold these days. It's better that way.

>0.01 tether has been deposited into your account
Also, you're very ignorant to what tether is.

How do I invest in tethercoin with dollars?

newsflash. the bitfinexed guy is retarded. tether didn't credit the depositors accounts to get bitfinex whole. even if they did, it wouldn't have been enough to matter
let me know when you brainlets can accurately explain how a fraud is happening in a single sentence

Tether Total supply 1.1 billion? 1 tether = 1 usd .Daily crypto volume 26 billion. Doesn’t make sense op

>Not how volume works
>What is wash trading

Here is an advice: shut up and buy bitcoin. Also, put some Google alert for Tether, follow some accounts on Twitter, and just be ready for the pop.

>huge demand for USDT since a shitload enters the market

>"gee I wonder why they print so much moneee"

>"it must be....b-because Bitfinex is evil!"