Hey biz

Hey biz
Who likes riddles?
If I HODL 20k REQ till 2019, how much will I be worth?

500 usd

About 20k REQ, if I had to guess.

Maybe 100k

50k - 100k depending on adoption and how the crypto market fares as a whole.

this
all value will be measured in REQ

whys this shitcoin dumpin. i shouldnt have sold my omg fuck you guys

Well about 15k REQ once you subtract the future Trump worldwide crypto tax.

20k sats

Glad to be out of this. Anything memed this badly on Veeky Forums is bound to fail.

Fuck off kiddo. I gained 138k so far thanks to biz shilling eth in its infancy.

People over-estimate how much influence Veeky Forums has on the market.

That is to say, almost none at all.

Veeky Forums gives good advice sometimes and bad advice sometimes. There's literally tens of thousands individuals posting here. Of course there won't be a way to know if something is good or bad until far after.

Exactly. Biz is a good way to get exposure to different coins, but there is no correlation between the amount of shilling on biz and the success/failure of a coin.

1 pajeet.

>tens of thousands
Maybe a couple thousand at most and that's making sure we add together everyone who posted in the last seven days. Veeky Forums is actually a slow board.

yup, this.

ZERO

this SHITCOIN will be long gone

what's a better board with more exposure?

Should I buy some more now? It seems like it's barely dipping.

Literally /rebbit/ has more exposure. That can be a blessing or a curse though. I personally don't use rebbit but Veeky Forums can be really fucking good if you're retarded and don't know about all the up and coming coins. I remember when OMG was shilled here at less than three dollars and I sold near the top at its ath last summer. ETH was also spammed here and it's not 700 bottom. REQ literally tripled my money and anyone who bought the xrp shilling made at least a 2x. Even LINK went at 55c before plummeting and XLM went to .20c a coin. I think this board has great exposure to new coins, the problem is you need to decipher which are the shit coins and which are the ones that have hope. Currently sitting on XMR from 80USD/per because of Veeky Forums, so I can't complain.

A shiny penny and a slap on the behind.

Sounds great! Yeah, I did get in REQ at .08c a coin, made about 2x cause I made a couple bad deals.

Any other coins you deciphered lately that you think will go up? I'll DMOR.

Currently holding XMR and XRP. XRP only because of Coinbase potential though it's more buying the hype than anything. I don't believe Coinbase will list XRP as they have strict guidelines, but you never know. I believe XMR will be 600-800+ early/mid next year, so it's my major holding because I'm more of a hodler or biweekly/monthly trader. All I know is that Veeky Forums is shilled to shit with new coins every day, so just keep your eyes peeled and remember to hold skepticism. Every pajeet and his mother is here to also try and make money, but good, solid coins are posted with the bad.

All I got for you.

Thanks a lot for the insight! Do you snipe ICOs btw? or don't care for that? If yes, do you have any advice about them?

Yes I bought 1 ETH of REQ at ICO during first wave and bought a lot more at .08 from market. ICOs are dying out though because again, every pajeet and his mother is trying to cash in on FREE MONEY for scams. Advice is to sign up for whitelisting in case you want to buy any ICOs, consistently check Bitcointalk for ICO announcements and Google is your friend (at least for researching).

Have you heard about ZenProtocol? Do you think it's promising?
I know the better part of ICOs are scam, but then I see something like WABI and I regret missing out.

FUCK the whale on Binance. For 12 hours now he has come up and bought out everything 1 sat below me then dumped the price for 4 hours ago. FUCK this guy.

I've noticed that a lot of coins (not all) often crash below ICO value for a time when dumped on the market. REQ was sort of because of the bonus bullshit but a lot of these coins tend to still do the same thing, dump down, and slowly climb back up after time. If you believe in the project, buy in. If uncertain, I would suggest waiting for market flooding. Only my opinion, but keep in mind you can't win all the golden eggs unless you're at the very least a small whale or dolphin.

100k req here. 20k $ profit. It's that fucking simple

Bizz shilled it for $1 EOY, suppose it'll be $2 EOY 2019.