Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What's your favorite villain that you've dropped on your players?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
Spheres of Might preview: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=ghost pfsrd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jojofags making the thread early just to spam their dumb series only faggots like

God, they're worse than bronies.

If your spunky Merfolk gets knocked down, what would you do?

I don't DM much, but I dropped a disguised succubus innkeeper on one of my players.

Dorn Dergers to Sansukens, What are your favorite exotic or not commonly used martial/simple weapons?

Well?

>Thread made on page 8
>Early

Well, I would imagine the best way to deal with getting knocked down is getting knocked up.

nodachis are cool as heck

F A L C A T A
A
L
C
A
T
A

Immediately channel them because WE HAVE QUITTERS ON THIS GROUP. It doesn't matter if you're "bleeding internally", or "have a broken arm", there is no quit! Only do!

That's, what, three or four people that just sauntered in and expected to join?

The ultimate troll the GM could pull is just recruiting those guys.

>not even waiting till page 9

It's supposed to be at page 10.

Doug has a blunt, go getter attitude!

I BELIEVE IN DOUG

Why aren't there any busty Barbarian girls for RotJR or even Dragons?

It seems like something that would be very appealing!

B-but she doesn't quit! She neeever gives up, it's just hard for her to recover if she's countergrappled and tied up

Onryou at least looks the part for the former. The latter...I think one or two folks have vaguely scaly eidolons?

The nature of the town you start in in RotJR makes most of those difficult. I could see a Shoanti Barbarian Girl, but looks like nobody went for that.

no comment on Dragons - haven't even looked at that game.

Shoarn is a dragonish Shoanti barbarian girl, but she doesn't want to be seen as a barbarian.

At least it's not a waifu pic.

fucking garrotes. The only time I ever made a character that used a garrote, a rogue mind you, the DM made us fight nothing but things that it'd be useless on and never gave a chance to actually be able to use it when dealing with the things I would normally be able to garrote.

>What's your favorite villain that you've dropped on your players?
I had a generational pathfinder game that had the same dragon that they group came to blows with over the decades. That was fun.

w-we have a cute short barbarian shoanti girl who applied

The account was made today. You got baited, or more likely, no one took your bait so you posted it here.

is there a sort of ghost template to apply? i want to have my players fight ghost pirates tonight

I'm sure Alance is good with ropes and chain. She can show them through vigerous example how to bust free of them. Experience is life's tutor.

Shoarn? She's kind of a handful!

nuh

takaonna

Shoanti Barbarian girl *or* large chested Ulfen girl with light blonde hair done up in a large braid!

Are you telling me you don't believe in Doug?

lmgtfy.com/?q=ghost pfsrd

Sounds good to me, user! She'll happily take up escape training!

What's with the stutter, user? Stop being cute right this instant! It's distracting!

See? All it takes is a good, strict dom coach to help someone.

A waifu pic would be better than jojospam.

There's an NPC in Jade Regent part 1 who fulfills that second type

Takaonna a cute

t. Assmad kitsune poster

You lie, she's neither beautiful nor blonde nor large chested nor a Barbarian!

As we enter the final stretch of Rise of the Jade Regent, I thought now would be the best time to post the full list of applicants, as well as their breakdown by gender and race.

Official Applications
Gebrek - Lizardfolk, Male
Shanna - Kitsune, Female
Rubio - Human, Male
Amandia - Android, Female
Shizuka - Dhampir, Female
Onryou - Tiefling, Female
Anja - Human, Female
Etan - Kitsune, Male
Kanela - Aasimar, Female
Casimir - Human, Male
Valeriya - Human, Female
Kyler - Human, Female
Keva - Oread, Female
Seht - Human, Male
Gartok - Half-elf, Male
Kousei - Tiefling, Male
Bellenka - Centaur, Female
Shoarn - Tiefling, Female
Ricktor - Human, Male
Jan - Aasimar, Male
Michael - Aasimar, Male
Lana - ???, Female
Saboten - Ethumion, Female
Brook - Squole, Female
Skarp - Nagaji, Male
Pyrrha - Half-giant, Female
Beriaden - Human, Male
Osanna - Half-elf, Female
Aster and Tia - Ethuion, Female
Karuma - Human, Male
Jean - Human, Male
Sweettooth - Tiefling, Male
Takona - Tiefling, Female
Aranha - Human (Spider), Female
Anathema - Tiefling, Female
Hiro - Human, Male
Quinn - Human, Male
Krodd - Human, Male
Omza - Human, Male
Essie - Half-elf, Female
Corwin - Human, Male
Dayota - Kitsune, Male

Breakdown next post.

Oh, I'm mad about your ass, user! May I do things upon it to vent my upset?

21 Male - Gebrek, Rubio, Etan, Casimir, Seht, Gartok, Kousei, Ricktor, Jan, Michael, Skarp, Beriaden, Karuma, Jean, Sweettooth, Hiro, Quinn, Krorodd, Omza, Corwin, Dayota
22 Female - Shanna, Amandia, Shizuka, Onryou, Anja, Kanela, Valeriya, Kyler, Keva, Silvia, Bellenka, Shoarn, Lana, Saboten, Brook, Pyrrha, Osanna, Aster and Tia, Takona, Aranha, Anathema, Essie
16 Human - Rubio, Anja, Casimir, Valeriya, Kyler, Seht, Ricktor, Beriaden, Karuma, Jean, Aranha, Hiro, Quinn, Krodd, Omza, Corwin
6 Tiefling - Onryou, Kousei, Shoarn, Sweettooth, Takona, Anathema
3 Aasimar - Kanela, Jan, Michael
3 Half-elf - Gartok, Osanna, Essie
3 Kitsune - Shanna, Etan, Dayota
2 Ethumion - Saboten, Aster and Tia
1 Android - Amandia
1 Lizardfolk - Gebrek
1 Dhampir - Shizuka
1 Oread - Keva
1 Skinwalker - Silvia
1 Centaur - Bellenka
1 Squole - Brook
1 Nagaji - Skarp
1 Half-giant - Pyrrha
1 ??? - Lana

And just for fun.

15 Names that end in A - Shanna, Amandia, Shizuka, Anja, Kanela, Valeriya, Keva, Bellenka, Lana, Pyrrha, Osanna, Karuma, Takona, Aranha, Anathema, Omza, Dayota.

You forgot Doug.

Doug - Bait, Male

Do you think that Doug will NTR all the other male applicants and end up with five of the biggest sluts?

What about Doug?

Whoops, gave a wrong count. That should be 17 names that end in A.

Yes yes, very good very good

HOWEVER

Can you break them down by bust or length?

Sweettooth's player here, gun barrel length or tail length? These are important bits of combat info! pls no lewd tief sheriff, he'll burn and be too anxious to say no

Separate Entities?

What did the splintered offshoot former DSP crew make independently?

And What's DHB?

Critique user! Do a breakdown of Doug!

You have to go further, user. You have to classify them by fetish and by special brand of autism.

Make the full wheel turn. Show them all what we've wrought.

Jolly's made a ton of stuff, but mostly what he's known for is things that make Kineticist and Gunslinger viable.
Forrest's latest homebrew is the Avowed, which is a port of the 3.5 Warlock.

DHB is Depressed Homebrewer. And he's exactly what he sounds like.

Most of the characters aren't overtly fetishy in any real capacity.

label them as Vanilla. Its rare enough to be a fetish all its own.

Here I figured it'd be kineticist/vigilante, I don't see too many people talking about my gunslinger stuff.

>name spelled wrong and misraced

I'm never gonna get in the game now!!!

Huh, looks like Onryou has a casual outfit.

It's what I know you for. Mostly because I like the Gunslinger, but also because it's easier than saying 'stuff that makes the kineticist viable and the vigilante even more viable than it already is.'

I'm sorry user! Who are you, I'll correct it right away!

43 applicants

Sweet Jesus.

Takaonna.

I fixed it myself...

Speaking of your Vigilante stuff, I just want to give you a random thank you for all your work on that front. It's awesome and has enabled much greatness for me.

But only one can be Pathfinder's Next Top Model.

They get an entourage though.

All I want is a BEAUTIFUL BUSTY MUTE BARD!

I am the hero of the kineticist, and I do have more gunslinger stuff on the way. And really, the only thanks I require is for people to post punch girls. There will also be a punch girl iconic in Spheres of Might, because it's literally the only artistic request I had for the entire book.

Player race ideas I'd like to flesh out:

-A hybrid of the oread and merfolk. Nothing powerful, just a standard aquatic player race with an "earthy" feel to it.
-Pic related as a sort of Neanderthal-evolution. Geared toward fighting megafauna and leaping about mountaintops.
-Mulch men with limited regeneration on dirt but a limited grasp of tools and an even weaker grasp of civilization.

I have no idea where to begin. ;3;

I do really want to try out that Mute Musician archetype. Maybe I'll apply with one next lewd game that pops up.

Well, resolution's too low to prove it, but we've got at least 3/4 there.

>more gunslinger stuff
Yay!

I love the gunslinger, but it's just so shitty.

Will Dragon Game even really be noticed when it closes on Wednesday? RotJR is quite the shadow right now.

My current BBEG is Dio. He is a level 10 abyssal blooded sorc vampire. He intends to use the PCs to gather artifacts and gain power to overthrow the kingdom (and then world). The real kicker is he is an unknowing pawn in Robby Rottens scheme to plunge the world into an eternal dream, making everyone lazy.

Make a soundstriker bard who can only hurt people when she speaks so chooses to remain silent!

And all I want is to get the chance to adventure with cute merslut and friends as a defrosting changeling or to pull together something last minute nice for Fluffy.

There's always a new horizon though.

I feel like you'd prefer a beefier one, but this is the only punch girl I have on me, take her.

B-but user. If she gets lewded then she'll make noise.

Kelda has angry little boobs!

Angry!

Isn't that just Ranma?

She'll have to hold back all of her little moans and squeaks or risk hurting her lover!

LG should be working on a GS rewrite and there's rumblings of a Gunslingers of Porphyra 2 in the works once I get more free time.

All punch girls are good punch girls.

Grunting and moans are not "speaking!"

>trying to figure out how to get the party away from a region of the world for a while
>PIRATES
it's always pirates
make them chase pirates
ship gets wrecked
they are now somewhere new
it works every time

That's what gags are for.

Or a friend throat-stuffing.

Hey Jolly!
What kind of punchgirl would you make for WotR

Where do I find all of this stuff? I'd like to check it out.

Hey, volunteer-critiqueanon! You're not dead in the hospital, are you? You did make it back to our lewd filled general didn't you?

The OP has the Avowed and Legendary Kineticists.

How is my spunky merfolk supposed to sing if she's stuffed? What are some good solutions?

should she just take it?

Striker focusing on the boxing sphere with some dabbling in the guardian sphere.

..but for content that's actually released, probably Exposed Dynamic Striker (technician), I love me some Dempsey (Dynamic) Roll.

Does DHB's new game look any good?

He's in the hospital? D: Fuck, I hope he gets better soon. He has a great head for writing.

You know what she needs? punch fatty's massive dick

not the one that posted a whole lot of critiques, some one else volunteered and then had to go to the hospital to get something checked

Just take it. It's what spunky merfolk are good for.

>That spoiler

That's going to blow up his dick, user. Her mouth's a gun and he's stuffing his dick down the barrel.

Hum and make the stuffer vibrate with the chime from deep within her lungs. You may not get the words, but you can turn her partners into instruments of her voice all the same.
Also I bet it'd feel good for em

And the rest of the Brewing?

Good advice from both anons... a good mix of these two strategies is in order!

Why not make her genuinely mute, and all singing or speaking is through either telepathy or clever riffs and plucks of her instrument?

Reposting cause I didn't notice the new thread.

Forrest!
For the Betrothed Avowed, I might be blind but I'm not seeing a note anywhere about not mixing Betrothed and other things like summoners etc that would gain Eidolons/Phantoms/Animal Companions etc. I know the spiritualist has the jealousy clause for that situation, will Betrothed have something similar?

>Forgetting the poor Silvia-user who was worried a couple of threads ago.
We should probably be better than this.

I feel sorry for the guy, desu.

That's why I was saying Mute Musician initially.

>Silvia
OH FUCK
She's on the breakdown list, at least?