Veeky Forums, what would Daemons of the Emperor, or other non chaos deities look like?

Veeky Forums, what would Daemons of the Emperor, or other non chaos deities look like?

What do you think the primarchs are?

Living Saints and the Legion of the Damned.
Maybe.

Like this.

As hinted at above
Einheriiar or angels

What would Daemons of Gork and Mork look like? Would they be any different from Orks?

We had a whole chain threads about this a month ago, right?

Living saints

/thread

Maybe...

the opposite of a demon is an angel. not the happy little smiling angels in white robes that float around with harps, the angry ones that carry flaming swords and purge everything around them. Real angels are not nice people, they live to kill and nothing more.

I'd imagine really big, and cunningly brutal

Hey, not all of them are for killing? Some only sever souls from the already dead, or sit around screaming holy chants while burning possibly in anguish, or acting as the soul jars for unknowable non-euclidean monstrosities!

I wish to copulate with that Daemon. After marriage, of course.

>quests died for this

quest threads are gay tho. we spend a lot of our free time gaming and rping irl, why would we wanna come here after work and play to rp some more with random people online, Veeky Forums is for venting and discussion, at least thats what it is for me.

>>>/qts/ exists now, ya'll know m8.

>Blessed be Hiro, splitter of boards

>posting the inferior version

My desire to copulate with this Daemon after marriage has intensified.

>quests died for this
This thread is pretty much valueless, but overall still a net gain for the board.