I am getting absolutely fucked on MANA

Should I hodl or just take my losses and go in on something else?

fuck mana. i got raped too but made it back with Wabi!!

jump on the byteball moon mission

hodl

>Buy at ATH
Just did that, I've had enough fun being an idiot so I'll pass.

Just hodl, be patient. If I have something learned from cryptoworld, is that u should always be patient.

>inb4 confido

why the fuck are you still hodling this?

auction is going crazy. it can take off any time. it just dipped 2 cent due to btc bull run.

Because it's going to moon?

i dumped al my mana for trx yesterday, best decision ever and it's only nowa taking off for real with the announcement coming tomorrow

your bags are awfully heavy, I bet

>being in this coin after Friday Dec 15
hahahahaha

Let's see.

So once btc stabilizes or dip, Mana should rebound?

lol you guys were warned multiple times over the past week with technical, well worded reasons and you called it FUD

Priced in

sold about a 1/3rd of my mana to put into qsp/rcn/trx

I'm still hopeful this lead weight turns into gold but even crypto bullrun alchemy has its limits.

No I'm pretty confident this shit is not mooning. Should never listen to tripfags

yes rebound. hold until 22nd.

Let's see. I'm pretty confident it will do at least pump to 1200-1500 sats. There is a lot of people bidding for land and big whales who know they can pump this shit out of universe if they want.

>not realizing post pnd shillings

not happening buddy, sorry you got fooled.

oldbizfag where you at bro?

Doesn't know what he's talking about, don't be bamboozled anymore

Highest bid for a piece of land is 60k MANA. This shit is gonna blow the fuck up user. Hodl.

holding bags of 7200 mana

fuck theyre heavy

Wow you mean people sold the second the news was released? Shocking.

Good luck manabro. I hope it bumps to 15 cents at least so you can drop some of those shitty bags.

>but muh tripfags

It's priced in homie

this
>muh second life
>muh oldfagbiztard
its not going anywhere but down.

Of course it is, I'm just gearing up for the next round of news once the auction is complete.

Such as articles coming out saying "xxx million invested in VR world based on blockchain", or devs introducing functionality to start building.

Think long term here. It has barely began. We're only at the first stage. How could you believe it's not going to blow up?

Oh, cause everyone here expects their money to double overnight.

Errr well your money can double overnight with all these moon missions. Shilling MANA is doing a disservice to Veeky Forumsness men when it's already mooned

Its BTCs turn anyways. Now is the time to decide with Alts you want to get in to for moon missions over the next few days.

this. You could be holding almost any random shitcoin and it will rise in value if you hold it long enough, but factor in missed opportunities plus the value you lose in sats and you end up fucked.

Everyone here is retarded, i bought at 624, stop loss at 600 bought again at 549, if bitcoes fall a bit i make everything back again, trade smart.

this coin is the most overvalued piece of garbage i've seen in a while, you guys are insane if you haven't sold already

there's 2.2 BILLION of them, its use case is a stupid game, and it's somehow supposed to be worth slightly more than 10 cents? no fucking way, get out of this now

This. I would not buy the game even for 40$ on steam and people are investing tens of thousands in it. What the hell.

Its not a game faggots
Its first virtual reality online community hub

because they know project is huge. u foggot does not read white paper. just fudding here.

>not a game
>worlds first actual autistic friend simulator.
yeah ok bud.

People were saying Second Life was not a game.

pretty much, that is why its worth that much money
Count the autistic people on the planet

I sold, fuck this. Lost a good .005 BTC but whatever.

bought at 490, sold at 700, this shit isn't going past 700 again

I can't wait until oldfagbiztard comes back online to find that half this board fucking hates him now, good shit seriously.

yeah classic
people praise coins when they rise and shit on them when they go down

>oldfagbiztard
that guy is the epitome of LARPer.
It's sad to see brainlets on here look up to him.

>expecting an attention-seeking tripfag to use the same tripcode now that people hate him
Nah