/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ Kingdom Death General

Now A Major Motion Picture Edition

FAQ
>What is it?
Kingdom Death is a board game where you kill monsters to make cool new hats.
>Where can I buy it?
Nowhere. You just missed the kickstarter, and the webstore wont be getting any more stock while the update is in production. Should restock on Black Friday. If you want to play it, check eBay for the old version, or play over Tabletop Simulator.
>When does it deliver?
Core game will likely be this year, mid-late fall. Current Expansions will ship soon after, followed by Gamblers Chest and Promos next year, then Expansions shipping in two or three waves between then and 2020.
>Can I add to my pledge in the Pledge Manager?
Nobody knows. Anybody who claims otherwise is lying.
>WTF is this Ekoi shit?
Ekoi is an user who got his OC made into the Anonymous Survivor promo and got a direct line to Poots. He namefagged for a bit then some faggot(s) decided to shitpost as "Ekoi". Real one is !JPiuy1x7.k ignore or report all others, with any luck they'll go away soon.

Previous thread >Threadly Question
Butcher, Tyrant, Manhunter, or Pariah?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12110792
mediafire.com/file/s77iif8jtcjyvb4/Template Pack Updated December 25.rar
mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPQkVxLt1a9EDgAYJZqgS0BSPx83TdTKXuby3NGfTsOfSReKsaYgLzKQZse26WwSw?key=b0FQUDVHcVpjRzR6Vzl5Zy1vU1d2YmhlbVM3NHVn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no manhunter pinup art
Sad times.

2nd for EKOI BRONY TIME!

Adam will likely show it off in an update once he has it. Those pinups will be coming.

Gambler's chest final miniature content.

46 miniatures. More than in the core set. For $100. If you didn't get a Gambler's Chest then you made a mistake.

here's some OC I just made

Butcher.
He's the only one who shows any restaint. The rest simply do what they want to do. They want to be dicks, so they're dicks.
He's a literal screaming maniac who wants to kill everything, but stops at four survivors and trashing your settlement.
That makes him a pretty swell guy.

Super survivors + a wanderer or Pathfinders of death?

Dat Beast Hunter armor

I'm gonna customize that into being the thiccest character.

>Butcher, Tyrant, Manhunter, or Pariah?
For what?

>For what?
For hugs and fugs.

Butcher for fug. He's a beast in the sack.
Pariah for hug. All those extra arms to hold you extra safe.
Manhunter for brotime. He looks like a heavy drinker.
Tyrant for headpats. Compared to him, every survivor is Young Survivor.

Good answer, user. gain +1 understanding.

Best thiccc coming thru

Starting the topic on angels and how the gods in kingdom death are angels

Are crossovers and Promos KS exclusive?

Cutest monster

Nothing is strictly KS exclusive this time around, but crossovers and promos may not make it to the webstore, being limited to KS and, say, gencon.

Crossovers are going to be con exclusives according to Poots.

Promos will probably be easier to get, but may not see full release.

How adorable. And she wants to suck your face, too. Literally.

How likely is it that the Messengers prices will go down on eBay after the that wave hits? I want the Guts mini but I don't care about Link or the Gurren Lagan one and I don't even know who the other chick is.

>prices will go down on eBay
lol

About as likely as Poots sending you a complimentary retail pledge.

Chinaman recasts will likely remain at their current price. Extra product from people who only care about some minis (or none but got a Satan, or were just scalping anyway) will drive down the price of legit copies, but probably not to sub-KS value. And depending on how the rules get bundled they might be hard to find.

Wait are you implying Poots won't do that?
I might be autistic or something, but I'm opposed to recasts. Every time I looked at the mini I'd just think "fake", and that kind of thing bugs me.
Thanks for the info, though.

I'm thinking of doing a sample fight for my cousins. What monster should they fight? Other than tutorial lion because I hate it.

Antelope? Phoenix? A nemesis? Or expansion monster?

Just do the prologue dude. Stop being a whiny faggot.

You want a fight with enough moving pieces that it can be "learned" but not such brutality or complexity that they won't have a chance to 'get' it. Maybe Beast of Sorrow? It's sort of Lion on "Exaggerate the strategy" mode. Antelope 1 wouldn't be terrible. Slendy 1, Tyrant 1, or Lion Knight 2 could be a ton of fun.

If they're fans of (or even just aware of) Slenderman and you have that expansion then I'd put money on it that they'd love it.

Any nemesis would do imo.

When I introduced a friend of mine who wasn't really into boardgames to KDM it didn't really "click" for him until we got to fight the Tyrant for the first time.

looking for a breast pump?

you may see a small short term dip. depends how aggressive resellers

Guess I'll see how much money I have when/if the pledge manager comes. I should probably be prioritizing expansions, but fuck me I really want that mini.

Another poll because I like polls and am bored.

How large is your KD:M group, /kdg/?

strawpoll.me/12110792

I have more than one group so I answered the weird way

Yeah, leaning towards Slendy or Tyrant.

Which means I need to finish my Tyrant.

Attached is the updated Honeycomb Weaver pervy fan campaign. Highlights:

* Testable now by subbing the Butcher in for the Weaver, but will eventually use both the 10 Year and 100 Year Honeycomb Weaver.

* Now with less "just don't do this" and more actual replacements for mechanics that didn't work.

* Includes some unique gear, resources, and settlement locations. Added a settlement event that can turn a survivor into a futa. It's not my particular cup of tea, but fits thematically with the Weaver, so figured, "why not?"

* Art and layout are still a travesty because I am a bad.

* Trigger warning, because what sort of anarchy would Veeky Forums fall under if we didn't include those? : Hyper pregnancy, obesity, female to male vore, implied nonconsensual actions (cause pheromones), and futa.

Comments on ways to tighten up rules and actually make the expansion look like it wasn't drawn by a five year old using crayon would be appreciated.

Super Survivors is basically a full on expansion at this point, and comes with far more content than the Pathfinders of Death.

Pathfinders of Deaths major draw in is the Age Replacement tables, and those will be scanned in rather quickly.

I spent over $1666 on KS for this game and I literally have no friends

how do i make friends

I find that walking up to random people and handcuffing yourself to them works wonders.

I wonder how the storyline is going to change to incorporate the Gold Smoke Knight. Right now the game wraps up quite well when the flashlight obsessed ghost rises up, but apparently your settlement survives at least another 5 years afterwards.

Honestly, the reason I didn't get pathfinders of death was that it felt less like expansion content for KDM (a game I own) and more a demo for Kingdom Death: Heroes (a game that might never exist).

Huh. NOW I am imagining Poots working with Paizo to make Kingdom Death: Heroes a thing. Paizo has to know that the Pathfinder bubble can't last forever, so them branching out into other RPGs would be good for them.

And using Paizo's publishing and distribution connections would save Poots a lot of money and work.

>poots
>ever giving up complete, tyrannical creative control of his baby

Would it be blasphemy to convert the Messenger of Humanity to look more like Gatsu?

Wasn't it going to be called Labyrinth? Or is that something else entirely?

KD: Labyrinth is indeed what you're thinking of. It's also supposed to have PVC plastic minis and be mainstream facing. Like that would ever happen given Poots' predilections.

Just imagine the Storm Knight, in full PVC glory.

>actually make the expansion look like it wasn't drawn by a five year old using crayon

Here's this: some user posted it a couple of threads back. ya'll need photoshop or gimp tho. as far as rules go i'm shit at it so I can't really help you.
mediafire.com/file/s77iif8jtcjyvb4/Template Pack Updated December 25.rar

>New settlement putting down some lions
>A few severe injuries over the course of hunts and bad rolls on intimacy kill a few survivors, and put bad negatives on others
>Really only have six worthwhile survivors
>First fight with Butcher
>Knock him down two turns in a row
>Beat him the fuck down but spend just about all survival avoiding severe injuries
>Get the cleaver and some scraps
>Clinging Mists
>Either hunt again immediately, or new settlement
>New LY1 settlement please
>Roll max survivors
>Intimacy give 2 kids
>Best results on all principles, milestones, and events rolled that settlement phase

Something really, really bad is going to happen soon, isn't it?

>mediafire.com/file/s77iif8jtcjyvb4/Template Pack Updated December 25.rar

Cheers user. This helps a lot.

Start tempting fate.

I was in a similar situation, we named the new settlement "Forever Safe Town".

Because we're safe now, probably forever.

How do you play tabletop sim while waiting for the production to finish?
Is there secret pdf's like for W40k?

mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ

I'm already getting DK, Gorm, DBK, FK and LK

What should I get, Sunstalker+Manhunter (or slenderman) or Super survivors + Pathfinders of Death?

Super survivors + Pathfinders of Death I would say since you should get the promo stuff while you cam

Drop Lion and Flower, and pick up all the Wanderers. Flower is mediocre at best without Abyssal Woods, and Lion, while a fun fight, doesn't actually do much for you outside the Hybrid Armors.

Reposting from last thread because I saw this last night while reading Berserk again and fuck me if that didn't look familiar (at first glance).

>Something really, really bad is going to happen soon, isn't it?
Anticipate Plague, Murder, and Skull Eater.

So All Wanderers>Pathfinders?

Please Poots, re-release this gem. Whatever you want in return, I'll be your dipping sauce bitch

Probably, but I meant that the final pledge should be DK, Gorm, DBK, Super Survivors, Wanderers, ad Pathfinders, if you can afford that.

Not before re-releasing this gorm stand-in

Alright then, if I can't afford that I'll drop Pathfinders

Thanks!

uguu~

No its a good improvement

I had an idea last thread for a campaign that involved having only 1 weapon mastery so I took the time and kinda fleshed it out if people want to give some feedback. I was just looking to get my ideas down on paper and will format it to not be awful at some point.

girls play too!

>tummy on the table

I want the girl on the rights tank top that shit looks rad

why did you post this?

Oh, I'll play with them alright.

The right one look like the kind of girl that wants to peg you

Thin your makeups!

>that's kinda hot!

kek, she's got the makeup layers of a clown, but I appreciate the effort just to do a game night

Just doing my part as a male ally to show women partaking in the same activities as men and doing just as well

I need to get out more. I literally just jacked off onto my screen protector while thinking of these two in a hot three way on the table as we celebrate taking down the Butcher on our first try with no bone darts or bandages

I'm guessing it's intentional that the dragon king's chest cavity looks like an asshole being spread open?

10 minutes?

I'm kind of suprised I missed the second KS.

I would have thought he would send an update to the backers of the original KS as a courtesy or something, but I don't recall getting one.

Needs a ring on the rib.

Got my brothers GF hooked on KD thanks to Spidicules' vagina and general creepy monster anatomical "correctness", the gameplay is a huge draw too.

It opens and closed during the fight, giving it assorted -1 Toughness tokens.

If it gets 5 he meltsdown and obliterates everything in front of him.

It's also referred to as a sphincter.

He literally turns himself inside out and hides in his own asshole in dragonform.

If an AI card says to full move through the target, does that mean the target suffers collision?

Specifically talking about Manhunter's run and gun card.

Yes

alrighty thanks

I made another thing.

I've got to say, some of these armor sets are fucking hype as shit. Can't wait to build and paint models based on this concept art.

So is the gorm armor not supposed to be mix and match with the other armors?

Seems like you can't do a gorm torso with non gorm legs with how the sprue is set up

>everyone posting their custom campaigns
>mine wont even be playable for another 4 years probably
Sad.

This is the Lantern Hoard equivalent from the "People of the Tree" campaign I'm working on. It combines every single expansion into a single campaign. It is meant to have as little custom content as possible, outside of the rules themselves to help the sheer number of expansions mesh. Let the original contents shine through, just used a little differently.

The settlement is built around a Lonely Tree that wishes to taste the blood of every monster. So a major part of the campaign is that you don't get to select the monsters you hunt, its randomized. There are 5 points on the timeline where you add more monsters to a deck of cards, and each hunt phase you draw from that to determine what you hunt.

Many monsters have two cards in that deck. The first one you kill gets added to the Tree Food deck, used for the Monstrous Fruit Harvest, and the second time you get some unique bonus (usually a way to endeavor to get their Strange Resources).

Nemesis monsters never become Tree Food, and instead just give you some bonus when you kill them.

Innovation is meant to be super easy in this, because it's gonna be all 30ish expansions worth of innovations to burn through. Given that it doesn't work as normal though, I had to provide a unique bonus for Symposium.

Romantic I'm not worrying about. Going the Sunstalker route and just forcing Barbaric on people probably. Depends on how much the Gamblers Chest actually changes those.

COME FORTH, 「WHITE LION」

Check if there are gaming groups near you and start mingling with those while you wait.

just play solo.

hang up a advertisement in your local bakery.)

No you're mixing up Kingdom Death: Labyrinth with Kingdom Death: Quest. The latter will be more mainstream with PVC minis and will actually be designed for retail, the former will include monsters like the Wet Nurse, Forge God, The Mothers etc as it would seem to take place in the holy lands.

>destroying one of the extremely limited 54mm resin pinups to use the lower half for base decoration

This is Sascha Buczek's work.
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPQkVxLt1a9EDgAYJZqgS0BSPx83TdTKXuby3NGfTsOfSReKsaYgLzKQZse26WwSw?key=b0FQUDVHcVpjRzR6Vzl5Zy1vU1d2YmhlbVM3NHVn

They got an incomplete model in a grab bag (Adam does these sometimes), so they used it for base decoration.
They didn't actually destroy a complete Encore model.
I think I've got the same body in a grab bag somewhere.

That's looks real nice. I really need to learn to paint. Good thing I got mechs vs minions to practice on and later massive darkness.

Looks solid and sounds like a cool challenge. Symposium as the unlock for that double innovation seems kind of early, though. Something a consequence or two down might make sense. Maybe like sacrifice or something?

I used those linked photoshop docs to update the Settlement locations and stuff for People of the Hive. They're mechanically identical, so I won't post a new version of the rules, but here's a preview:

I wish someone explained to me the color choices these kind of artists make.

Those schemes are no color wheel at all.

>starting survivors models
>starting gear
>vs Watcher
>terrain placement doesn't even make sense
This is more fake than that one image of a girl using printer directly via keyboard.